Sakebee

Fashion To Die In

6 hours ago, Sakebee said:

That is still on our list, though I don't have an ETA I can share at this time.

I will continue to wait patiently. The weapon locker space limit prevents me from obtaining more guns, so it'll be nice once that feature is finally implemented...

4 hours ago, Nagletz said:

And please, please, unlock these 2 equipment slots!

Seconding. Those two slots being unlocked would allow the character to use all the relevant equipment. The current need to swap between is so damn tedious and pointless.

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

I will continue to wait patiently. The weapon locker space limit prevents me from obtaining more guns, so it'll be nice once that feature is finally implemented...

Seconding. Those two slots being unlocked would allow the character to use all the relevant equipment. The current need to swap between is so damn tedious and pointless.

Wait, you swap equiptment?🤭

Those two locked weapon slots are probably more likely to just be deleted than unlocked.  Pretty sure they were planned because RTW had more equipment lined up (blow torch, police badges) but that never happened and they still wanted to encourage team based play so they just stayed locked.

Would make game play rather bland if players could carry 5 types of equipment and leave the spare 2-3 extras alone.

Awesome, I'm loving all this unbundling and alternative ways of getting gear/weapons. One question though: 

bundle-3.jpg

Does this mean items will be available for APB Cash only and not Joker Tickets? Or at those just for items already owned but you had to delete because you ran out of inventory space?

8 hours ago, redzero35 said:

Please do consider giving us more inventory space for clothing I barely have anything and I'm already full and I really wanna benefit from this amazing joker store update. 

7 hours ago, Flaws said:

More inventory space for everything.

giphy.gif

I've said it before but seriously I hope putting inventory/outfit slots on ARMAS/JT stores is in the making. It's the only thing, besides Russia's greatest gift to humanity, I want to drop money on. 

9 hours ago, Nagletz said:

forbidden weapon skin which still available 😉

Now you've got be intrigued - what forbidden weapon skin?

44 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Awesome, I'm loving all this unbundling and alternative ways of getting gear/weapons. One question though: 

bundle-3.jpg

Does this mean items will be available for APB Cash only and not Joker Tickets? Or at those just for items already owned but you had to delete because you ran out of inventory space?

giphy.gif

I've said it before but seriously I hope putting inventory/outfit slots on ARMAS/JT stores is in the making. It's the only thing, besides Russia's greatest gift to humanity, I want to drop money on. 

It states in the blog post, only those which you have unlocked

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

It states in the blog post, only those which you have unlocked

If you ever need to purchase the item again, the price will be in APB$ instead of Joker Tickets. You can purchase as many copies in this way as you want.

You're so right. This is what happens when I only look at the pictures.

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Sent a pm for u 😉

• Thanks 1

Pretty nice update

Do we have to pay APB$ to purchase owned clothes from armas too?

Cuz i noticed this allready

14 hours ago, Sakebee said:

We have another article planned for tomorrow 🐝

Im looking forward to it

14 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Edited by SunnyMonroe
Sorry somehow i double quote

8 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Be fair and add Obeya CAP40-C NFCP 2 and VBR 'Temptress' to the store.

Yes why not go all out and add weapons like the SR15 'Viper' and other rarities...

19 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Yes why not go all out and add weapons like the SR15 'Viper' and other rarities...

Those old FC rewards aren't really anything special. RAF rewards are special and were limited to concept that was a flop and abused anyway, then it was ended in short notice.

Can you make it tradable so we can sell customized stuff to each other?

Whoever is downvoting my posts, explain to me what's the problem with my suggestion?

Assuming that you already own these exclusive items from failed RAF program, how does it affect you in any way if these items could be made permanently purchaseable?

Most of you didn't get these items from a real new referrals, most of you made new accounts and helped each other to get these items, i'm not blaming you really for doing that.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this.

But was this this big patch coming or there is something else in the works.

I remember they said we should watch out for NEXT Tuesday!

Merged.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:20 PM, Sakebee said:

That is still on our list, though I don't have an ETA I can share at this time.

We demand CJ3 Snubnose to be purchasable with Joker Tickets. 😊

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, qb said:

3D glasses hype? 😄

YES PLEASE OR OTHER NEW CLOTHES

4 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Be fair and add Obeya CAP40-C NFCP 2 and VBR 'Temptress' to the store.

I think Matt mentioned that these two will be added to the two new contacts in a Q&A.

I think this update should accompany the announcement that joker store will start selling 

My favorite item 

"Inventory Expansion Selector"

A very old forgotten addition to apb that was never "introduced" to armas or jokerstore it was a one off event reward I'd like to see it just added to jokerstore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qb said:

3D glasses hype? 😄

I'd prefer Exclusive Glasses over them tbh (I have both) but It's all about the preferences. Also apb needs VR glasses over eyes.

I love it how jts are finally becoming useful, keep it up ! ! ! 

But don't forget about G1Cs too uh they're turning into old jts

5 hours ago, Frosi said:

I think Matt mentioned that these two will be added to the two new contacts in a Q&A.

Leasable versions yes.

i remember when g1 told us that they couldnt debundle items due to how they were made LOL