Hello and welcome to the GamersFirst Forums!
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these basic rules of our GamersFirst Community Forums. They have been implemented to make sure that the forums promote a healthy, happy and safe community.
- Hate Speech: Discriminatory language or comments towards certain groups (of sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. nature) is not allowed.
- Flaming: Refrain from using language that is abusive, aggressive, confrontational, slanderous, or provocative.
- Harassment: Do not harass, threaten or embarrass another user or cause them distress, unwanted attention or discomfort.
- Naming/Shaming: If you believe someone is breaking the general EULA or game specific EULA for APB Reloaded or Fallen Earth, please reach out to our support team.
- Explicit Material: Posting or linking to any explicit or offensive content is not permitted. Please consider that the forums are rated PG-13.
Spam: Refrain from posting any of the following:
○ Nonsensical, one word or non-contributory posts.
○ Double- or multi posting.
○ Animated pictures (.gifs), if they are unrelated to the thread or post you’re replying to.
○ Replies which could be summarized with a reaction.
○ Repetitive and/or non-contributory threads.
- Necroposting: Avoid posting in threads older than a month, unless you’re adding significant relevant content.
- Warez: Discussing illegally obtained media; such as games, software or others is not allowed.
- Cheat Sites: Posting about or linking to cheat sites is prohibited.
- Advertising: Refrain from promoting your website, Twitch/Youtube channel or other services in forum threads unless it’s relevant to the topic. Promote your work in your signature or in the corresponding forum sections instead.
- Multiple Accounts: A new account should only be made in case of lost access in order to contact support. Creating a new account to evade moderation action is not permitted.
- Sharing PMs: Posting the content of private messages is not permitted unless agreed upon by all parties involved.
- Sharing Support tickets: The conversation you had with the support agent should remain private. If you have a complaint regarding your ticket, contact Stitchly.
- Backseat Modding: Use your reports to describe behavioral misconduct that you witness on the forums. Refrain from including judgement or suggestions of actions.
What happens if I break the rules?
Breaking these rules will result in the following:
- Warning: Mistakes happen. A mod will contact you and give you a warning explaining what happened.
- Moderation Period: In some cases, your account will be put into moderation (meaning a Staff member will have to approve your threads and posts before they can be read by other users).
- Permanent Ban: Your forum account is permanently locked from accessing the G1 forums.
We retain records detailing each offense and the actions taken in response. Actions taken is at the Moderator's discretion, but is based on the severity of the offense(s) and their frequency.
Can I appeal a ban?
Users may ask for a ban to be lifted after 6 months by contacting support. With careful consideration, the user will be allowed back on the forums. We reserve the right to decline the request based on the severity of the offense, the player’s behavior, and the outlook of the user’s ability to reintegrate into the community.
We rely on our community to flag posts, topics or members that break the rules using the Report system. Note that the this system is not an “advanced dislike button”, and using it as such will count as harassment.
Use common sense - In conclusion, behave as you normally would in any other social setting. Please be aware that engaging in activities deemed illegal in the real world is also not allowed on our platform. Rules listed above include all of the public places on the forums, as well as your profiles, account names, signatures and avatars!
Simple rules for setting up your signatures!
Signatures Use the following rules when designing forum signature:
○ No animated pictures (.gifs).
○ Stay within 6 URLs.
○ Stay within 6 lines of text.
Please keep in mind that the rules above are susceptible to change. We will, however, notify you whenever we update them.
Again, welcome to the Forums and happy posting!
- Your G1 Team