Sakebee

Fashion To Die In

7 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

i remember when g1 told us that they couldnt debundle items due to how they were made LOL

😄 g1 were masters of lying

5 hours ago, wHisHi said:

😄 g1 were masters of lying

Still better than Streethunters on Innova server back in the day...

So, no Armas changes I suppose?

Just good changes... and unnecessary weapon changes (by unnecessary I mean the chosen guns also)

@Sakebee Don't forget to add "Safety Goggles (neck)" if that's possible some female goggles in jokerstore would be nice, hope "FM Holster" are part of the pacl (think it's in the street rx one)

Safety Goggles (Neck) 
Found on: Templeton, Kaspar Danko, Stu Phoenix
m_neckwear_necklace_functional_gogglesfl

YwxX1ro.png

Safety Goggles (Female)

F_Facewear_Goggles_Functional_Flying.png

Edited by Zolerox

when can we get more fancy business stuff like ties for females. why are there no sandals ingame? i wanna wear socks and sandles dammit. why can't men wear dress. you let them in fallen earth why am i bitching god dammit answer me this quarantine is driving me insane

5 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

when can we get more fancy business stuff like ties for females. why are there no sandals ingame? i wanna wear socks and sandles dammit. why can't men wear dress. you let them in fallen earth why am i bitching god dammit answer me this quarantine is driving me insane

How insane man must be to wish about men wearing dresses lol...

Use kilt bro.

4 hours ago, wHisHi said:

It is all or will be one more article? @Sakebee

On 9/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, Sakebee said:

There will be a few more things here and there in the patch notes themselves, but this is the last of the large articles for this patch (it is already pretty huge!).

They mentioned on the weapon Balance thread that this'll be it for the major posts for this time