Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

On 11/27/2019 at 8:34 PM, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

it's literally the golds that dethreat that do it, the only reason you ALL dont is because its boring having to dethreat. thank god its only a minority of you that do

but now ALL of you are dethreaters because ALL of you are going to ruin the game for everyone

its ok tho ive decided in matches against golds im just going to afk so i wont have to put up with it at least but i feel sorry for other bronzes that are going to and then leave the game because of you

i hope the game dies now just to spite the golds since they're the ones going to kill it, they'll deserve to lose the game

You miss understood the whole point of dethreating in APB. First of all let me judge for what I see. My conclusion is simple, just a new boy in the world of APB (probably a CoD or Bf og player) who can't handle someone is better than him (obvious it's not a shame; admit, you are still new, have to realize game physics at first). So my friend your rage quit is useless at every point of view. Here let me enlight you: 

1. Your team mates are still gonna need every possible help they could get

2. True opposition (I'm speaking of true goldies) wanna get some real shit fighting against to, thinking of new tactics and making some unique decisions, etc.

3. After all, why are you even playing this game? What's the logic of playing it at all? Pitty of your time bro. Just to be afk and jerking off in front of screen? Well pall then I'm begging you don't play APB and delete this game this instance. 

I'm telling you this cuz atleast every week I get "smart" mate who's doing the same thing like you are and I must say it's disgusting. Trust me many old players will agree with me with this argument.

Cya and I hope you won't get fighing with or against me

Merged.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:39 PM, Ole Lukøje said:

We Never Asked for This

*in a mind of 12yo*

Edited by DJeez

So lets be realistic here. How many ppl here who have been complaining about the game will actually get on and play (not sit in social) or even get on at all?

• Thanks 2

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

So lets be realistic here. How many ppl here who have been complaining about the game will actually get on and play (not sit in social) or even get on at all?

+1

6 minutes ago, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

it's literally the golds that dethreat that do it, the only reason you ALL dont is because its boring having to dethreat. thank god its only a minority of you that do

but now ALL of you are dethreaters because ALL of you are going to ruin the game for everyone

its ok tho ive decided in matches against golds im just going to afk so i wont have to put up with it at least but i feel sorry for other bronzes that are going to and then leave the game because of you

i hope the game dies now just to spite the golds since they're the ones going to kill it, they'll deserve to lose the game

Honestly fella, this is some of the most narrow minded shit I've seen. I specifically made this account just to throw in a reply.
Golds that dethreat because they want to club seals, yeah.. I get it, pain in the patootie. Shame on them anyways, those fella's only want to see high scores, don't care if they have to handicap to see it.
But most people dethreat because for some fucking reason people want to play in bronze districts instead of silver districts, you'll have a silver financial but a bronze waterfront. Personal Example - What if I did all the contacts in financial and need to move to waterfront for Contacts? Ever try dethreating naturally? Took me 13 hours, by then the waterfront was dead.
And whats with all this Gold Hate I've been seeing, some people are just better than others at video games, get over it man. Don't be such a spineless brat that you would specifically go afk because there are golds on the other team. How bout, not getting mad at the game when you lose. Last I checked, losing still gives you rewards/Money/Experience/Standing. Everyone is so focused on being the Best and having the highest score. Just try to enjoy the damn game, enjoy the customization, the MMO aspect, the style of combat.
As a side note though; 'Golds' are not the ones who will kill the game, it's people like you who can't seem to just enjoy playing games that leave the game after losing a tad. That, and also this toxic hate people have against everyone else. If you're killed, so what. Don't go about whispering the fella and antagonizing them, or on district chat being a general prick. The game's population is too small to have a toxic patootie community, boys needs to Relax and just enjoy the game.

pc apb has been shut down, its been a good run everyone, thanks for playing with me all these years!!

3 minutes ago, Percocet said:

pc apb has been shut down, its been a good run everyone, thanks for playing with me all these years!!

hahah

15 minutes ago, Amayii said:

The Xbox servers are available, PS4 should be coming up next. No further info on PC at this point in time

~@mayii

Well, at least you got less work to do now, Xbox is up, finally something.

Let's wait about PS4 and then (i hope as soon as possible) also the PC.

But.. wait.. Xbox servers from all regions are up?

Or just NA?

9 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I don't get this meme. 

Social is dead af on Jericho.

1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

But.. wait.. Xbox servers from all regions are up?

Or just NA?

Both regions are accessible according to the information I got.

~@mayii

Servers are coming back on and Yall are still crying like some bitches, your great warrior ancestors would be ashamed of your pathetic existences. Sorry again to the admins for my language (freedom of speech)

Xbox? 

26e671b3236b3e5891e3082deadfc404-full.pn

Edited by Roby

12 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Both regions are accessible according to the information I got.

~@mayii

Alright, just to let you know guys the forums are lagging, i see notifications but comments appear after.. 5 minutes or so, same for 404, 505 errors and gateway.

5 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

(freedom of speech)

It's a private platform, not government owned so you can f*ck right off with that argument ... just saying. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Alright, just to let you know guys the forums are lagging, i see notifications but comments appear after.. 5 minutes or so, same for 404, 505 errors and gateway.

We are keeping the forum issues in mind, but one step at a time.

~@mayii

11 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It's a private platform, not government owned so you can f*ck right off with that argument ... just saying. 

It's so cute you didn't actually type "fuck". 

Hi all,

XB1 NA/EU and PS4 NA/EU are back online.
We're working on bringing up PC.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

Oh my god, am I not sleeping? Oh yeah sure, I’m going to take my term paper tomorrow, well, okay, I’ll play APB

2 minutes ago, rayka said:

Oh my god, am I not sleeping? Oh yeah sure, I’m going to take my term paper tomorrow, well, okay, I’ll play APB

Pulling an all-nighter my guy? I'll pull one with yeah! Matter of fact, everyone pull an all-nighter, lets get this party started!

this feels like that scene from avatar the last air bender where they cause a riot in the prison just by one guy picking up another and shouting riot. 

6 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Matt

please add segregation or game wont even be worth playing for majority of players. the only pop you'll have is the gold clans as they'll stomp and chase out everybody else.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

I challenge all the golds of this game, those who play in silver or bronze do not care, I have no problem so that the weapons are there if it is not to kill them, there is no problem in helping, as on several occasions huh Buying cars or lending money (which I never gave back) to many players, even giving away 100,000k just to find me, and all this is true just to help people who were starting to play, they asked me for help and I lent it to them, I would also have to say that we have very few options, and if I also get angry when my bullets hit the enemy, it is criminal or police, and it seems that I don't harm them ... it's just my thing ... of all ... ways to stay afk you don't gain anything, you lose confidence and you end up playing alone and every time this game depresses you more, if you just can't kill ask for help from your teammates, a girl does miracles, the ntec more of the same or any weapon that learn to drive with or you should see, it may be the end for your enemies, I have not spent the ogre for a long time because there is much crying gold for real!  

hey I'm silver and I go up to gold in a silver giving joy to all the golds that is wonderful, kicking their asses and feeling like they cry to me privately is priceless, when you want you join me with me a few days and you will see how the golds high rank They are just as easy to kill them! Come on champion, do not get depressed, that for two buzzes of life you don't have to put yourself like that, man of God!

Edited by SirVilla