Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

Hello everyone,

Our servers are currently down on all of our platforms (PC, PS4, XBOX) for a server migration that we hope will bring a better experience to your sessions. The team is working fast on this migration but we do not have an ETA when the servers will be back up. We’ll post again with updates as they are available.

Additional information: ARMAS store is currently down and you might experience some lag on our forums.

Edit: We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing to all of you.

EDIT FROM MATT 11/25 7pm Pacific - We have XB1 North America up. Logging in is very slow for some reason, and we're troubleshooting that. There are also only 5 districts with no threat limitations in Financial and Waterfront. PS4 North America will be next up. We are waiting on the database to finish restoring. All EU environments had to be recreated from scratch, so those are taking a bit longer than expected. PC databases are being restored right now.

EDIT FROM MATT 11/26 12:00am Pacific - We’re fixing one internal issue that is still preventing the EU world from being available. I don’t have an eta, but the team is working very hard. The other database restores all started at the same time. Each platform will come online as they finish.

EDIT FROM MATT 11/26 5:50pm Pacific - We are getting closer. The databases are all restored. The network team has been working for 72 hours straight now. The main issue now is some bad hardware that had to be replaced. 

I hate to throw out dates, but I feel like you have all been in limbo too long, so if I had to start making some guesses, here is how I think the various platforms will come online:

PS4 and PC NA  = midnight tonight Pacific time

XB1, PS4, and PC EU = early morning (7am-ish) tomorrow Pacific time

A couple caveats:

We are missing some network equipment and a bunch of district boxes that got stuck in customs for the new EU datacenter. This means all of EU will be temporarily running on districts in New York for a couple days till we get the new EU location online properly. And all platforms will be running Financial and Waterfront with no threat segregation for a couple days.

EDIT FROM MATT 11/27 12:00am Pacific - The team is troubleshooting an issue with connecting new district servers to the existing worlds. I don't think the PC, XB1, or PS4 environments for North America will be ready for another couple hours. For those that have asked about the contest and Premium, we'll make it up to you guys. Everyone will have a chance to participate.

EDIT FROM LIXIL 11/27 8:00am Pacific-  Thank you for being patient so far. Our IT team is still troubleshooting PC and PS4. We can not give exact time when we expect the servers to come online. We apologize, we will keep informing you as soon as we get more information. 

EDIT FROM LIXIL 11/27 11:20am Pacific - XBOX NA and EU servers are now live. ARMAS marketplace is still currently down, our team is looking into it. PS4 servers will be up soon as well.

EDIT FROM MATT 11/27 12:30pm Pacific - XB1 NA/EU and PS4 NA/EU are back online. We're working on bringing up PC.

EDIT FROM MATT 11/27 8:25pm Pacific - We are waiting on one more fix to get PC back online. 

EDIT FROM RITUAL 11/28 6:30am Pacific - PC is back online, Steam login remains down.

EDIT FROM RITUAL 11/28 6:50am Pacific - We are currently investigating the 'error 9' upon login on both Steam and G1 accounts.

FINAL EDIT FROM MATT 11/28 9:40am Pacific - All services are back online. We are fine tuning district server assignments to get us through the next couple days.

Please note that we are missing all EU-based servers, so Citadel is currently running off the new East Coast servers.

I have locked this thread.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 14

Whole day.. hmm you should give atleast a 1 day of premium and 500G1C for waiting and missing some play 😛

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Our servers are currently down on all of our platforms (PC, PS4, XBOX) for a server migration that we hope will bring a better experience to your sessions. The team is working fast on this migration but we do not have an ETA when the servers will be back up. We’ll post again with updates as they are available.

Additional information: ARMAS store is currently down and you might experience some lag on our forums.

We are very sorry for the inconvinece this is causing to all of you.

RIP

whaaat nooow I just can't figure iiit out whaaat nooow I guess I'll just wait it out 🤷‍♂️

at now i have already lost 1 day premium of holiday2019 :(

It's the end of the world as we know it lads.

jk, hope the new servers give us our 100 per dist servers back.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Trivirium said:

It's the end of the world as we know it lads.

jk, hope the new servers give us our 100 per dist servers back.

Would love to see that back, so badly.

I don't care about a day premium.

i've maybe lost 1 1/2 years premium waiting... for... everything u know... 

But i agree... a short "we will start now and give further information as we get them" next time would be good 🙂

Edit:

Yea there was a post that it's going on but if possible a more live-ish feedback is what i mean

Edited by HighSociety
  • Like 1

Aww abit sad and was hoping it would be up after having gone shopping, no rush though you are doing gods worth!

1 hour ago, Eurocausto said:

will all APB servers be merged?

3 minutes ago, Eurocausto said:

Will there be server migration?

Matt addressed that before and these things are in preperation, but aren't all the things they want to do yet

On 11/24/2019 at 6:34 PM, MattScott said:
On 11/21/2019 at 3:07 PM, Saxtus said:

From what I understand, they just move to another datacenter provider that will host the new district servers.

No new functionality will come out of this by the 25th, except the new districts running from the new locations.

New exciting things will come, this change is the necessary pavement for them but not the actual thing yet.

This is exactly correct.

• Like 2

I feel myself addicted to APB... I want it so badly rn >_<

Just a small update. We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

21 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I feel myself addicted to APB... I want it so badly rn >_<

Welcome to my life

Merged.

21 hours ago, Lixil said:

Just a small update. We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it. 

Thing is that I was gonna buy premium but the server has been down, got money today and I am saaaaad xD

• Like 1

Well , guess i need to find another game for todays evening. What a shame ... I Really love this time-wasting masterpiece 😄

how long will it take before the game is up again? like in a hour or will it be back up tomorrow?

if its tomorrow i am going to sleep xD 

So after this update jericho will be gone and instead east and west NA districts will be added?Citadel stays the same for EU but renamed..something like that?

9 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Deja vu lol

Anyway I wanted to know if there's any information about servers comming online?

11 minutes ago, Lixil said:

But will you compensate kills that I could make 🤔

• Like 1