Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

Whaat, at now there are still problems and we don’t know when the servers go up and when it happen in EU we will have problems with lag, i think due to this very extended servers maintenance we must get a big compensation, at least something like 5k jt, 2k g1c or 1 month premium, I’m so bored and I hope that servers will be up soon

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for being patient so far. Our IT team is still troubleshooting PC and PS4. We can not give exact time when we expect the servers to come online.

We apologize, we will keep informing you as soon as we get more information. 

Dang, alright, thanks for your update.

We are here to wait for the game to open, still if the EU will be on a different location, i want to be able to join it anyway.

7 minutes ago, mio said:

Whaat, at now there are still problems and we don’t know when the servers go up and when it happen in EU we will have problems with lag, i think due to this very extended servers maintenance we must get a big compensation, at least something like 5k jt, 2k g1c or 1 month premium, I’m so bored and I hope that servers will be up soon

they arent paying you to play the game jeez xdd

25 minutes ago, IS2APBR said:

O podes chequear la pagina will.io/apb para ver el estado del server, no te parece?

For that, a GM left me the download page of the launcher, there appears to you as soon as you start the game, if the servers are running or not, even so thanks ... but if every time I want to play before dev go to That page is a nuisance to the players, doesn't it seem?

M..merge? How is a delicate eu boy like me supposed to deal with the rough na baddies? 😧 Please no! Unless.. 😳 Whats that!? Just every fps game in existence being dominated by europeans 🙂 

13 minutes ago, mio said:

Naive boi.

3-5 day premium for every1 will be fine. At least it will compensate me   mine leftover premium, which I wanted to spend on symbol making, eh.

I wish my free time could be compensated... ;(

17 minutes ago, mio said:

They don't have to, stop being entitled, these changes are for the better, don't whine about it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Things I'm sure we all want permanently:

- No more segregation

- Kick the EU's back to their own server

- Tea

only if you're a gold wanting to stomp on newbies. why are golds so excited about being able to do that? toxic af. 

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

C/p from Matt: We are missing some network equipment and a bunch of district boxes that got stuck in customs for the new EU datacenter. This means all of EU will be temporarily running on districts in New York for a couple days till we get the new EU location online properly. And all platforms will be running Financial and Waterfront with no threat segregation for a couple days.

How will this affect purchases from the Armas store?

1000 people playing only in turkey not only everyone is active, they do not write too many articles. Other than that they do a lot of feedbacks. I haven't been in a long time. Now I'm back for fun. And if it helps, I bet $ 100 on the game. after all, APB is still a very nice game for me. The authorities should make the necessary arrangements and be clear. I have been following the article for 3 days and it does not respond to people. (error code 9) when will it be resolved? 

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

C/p from Matt: We are missing some network equipment and a bunch of district boxes that got stuck in customs for the new EU datacenter. This means all of EU will be temporarily running on districts in New York for a couple days till we get the new EU location online properly. And all platforms will be running Financial and Waterfront with no threat segregation for a couple days.

just  leave it  without  threat!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, postalgril said:

only if you're a gold wanting to stomp on newbies. why are golds so excited about being able to do that? toxic af. 

If Jericho it's probably because of the lack of enough pop to play more than one district, and to have more than 20 people in that district. 

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

tbh i'd rather you keep the servers down a few more days until you can implement segregation. game'll be unplayable for most of the playerbase anyway if its just newbies vs cheating golds like it will be without it.

2 hours ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Things I'm sure we all want permanently:

- No more segregation

- Kick the EU's back to their own server

- Tea

funny we got na players coming to citadel now we have na players crying about being eu hosted in america, just lol

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

If Jericho it's probably because of the lack of enough pop to play more than one district, and to have more than 20 people in that district. 

nah they just want to stomp on bronzes, admit it. they complain about server being down yet they're all rubbing their hands in glee at being able to stop the pop growing. 

I think its pretty obvious, i can read between the lines. 

We have a Mole!

One of the I.T. Agents is a 'Left-Winger', n probly the same muther of a pattotie that stole my Pioneer

Goto this new Server Hub, n I bet they a blue Nulander in the parking lot. n he in there right now tinkerphuking the hardware, putting fkn pencil charges into rear ports 🕵️‍♂️

1 minute ago, postalgril said:

nah they just want to stomp on bronzes, admit it. they complain about server being down yet they're all rubbing their hands in glee at being able to stop the pop growing. 

The only thing I'm looking forward to is stomping the shit out of the serial dethreaters plaguing the game. 

I can't fucking wait. 

Anyone else and I make sure we all have fun. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Ah, classic LO.  Can't say I'm surprised that merge turned out a giant flop.

Why would you guys initiate this migration if your hardware is not even in EU datacenter yet.

Reminds me when you were about to wipe old names but then decided to postpone because your new mail service wasn't ready. There's a pattern here.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sayori said:

There's a pattern here.

I told em, We Gotta Mole

see it aint only me, others are beginning to Wake Up, Damned Pinko's I say!

I think we all deserve a months free premium for the mess up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The only thing I'm looking forward to is stomping the shit out of the serial dethreaters plaguing the game. 

I can't fucking wait. 

Anyone else and I make sure we all have fun. 

I leave the box every time I have to play against very veteran people of this game, I do not always win, but that satisfaction when I fly them is something ummm delicious, see how they jump through the air those pros is priceless, for everything the other mastercar or visa hahahaha