Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

Thats just how it is, welcome to APB Reloaded. Its a PvP game, people gonna hate on ya for the shit ya do, just show em the red flag and ignore em. LO knows who i am but i changed just cause i care too much, stop bashing dethreaters and enjoy the game, if ya cant do that, best ya move on brother.

Edited by AquaSensei
typo

all day afk fishing in the black desert, eh earned 50 million afk, in apb these things do not happen, but you can not jump with a 4x4 over anyone one thing x the other,76561198039583446.png

I guess APB forums have never been as active as they have been these last couple of days.

Edited by MiffyJupiter

3 minutes ago, MiffyJupiter said:

I guess APB forums have never been as active as they have been these last couple of days.

+

18 minutes ago, MiffyJupiter said:

Every 3 or 4 hours I come to the forum to see if I read: "Thank you for the patience, APB on PC is online, go burn San Paro! and we give everyone 2000gc1 for the inconvenience" 

😆 

Edited by FDLM
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, FDLM said:

Every 3 or 4 hours I come to the forum to see if I read: "Thank you for the patience, APB on PC is online, go burn San Paro! and we give everyone 2000gc1 for the inconvenience" 

😆 

Dreammmmmmmm, dream dream dreammmmmmmm

I've just got back to the game and waiting for a whole day to play it 😓 Is it gonna take a lot to get your servers back 🙃

3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If there was an update available, don't you think they would post it?

We'll just have to be patient for a while longer

he was only asking no need to bite his head off

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:
16 minutes ago, FDLM said:

😆 

Dreammmmmmmm, dream dream dreammmmmmmm

every few hours i join to feed off of the tears of those who are impatient who cry that this is the end.. the same people who's tears feed me when i shoot them through dumpsters with my Colby Commander, or burn them with a blowtorch muahahahahahah >:) 

1 hour ago, Asu said:

imagine thinking all golds cheat

honest question  : how does " Ignorance is bliss " work when not all golds cheat but that person thinks otherwise.

my mind veered off to something so im wondering sorry lol

hopefully the IT team can find a solution soon then get some snacks or something.

2 hours ago, postalgril said:

liar

what can a bronze do against a full clan of golds with all their configs, triggerbots, macros etc? nothing

just 1 gold can take a team of 12 bronzes or 8 silvers

at least the ones who dethreat die sometimes but now every single match 90% of the playerbase is going to get 0 points and it'll just be 2 or 3 gold clans just stomping and trashing the entire district with nobody else allowed to play or have fun.

Stop resisting arrest then!

DAE504A425FBC503F409ED73E5DF32EEF6D5268C

Almost 1am

me tryin login in hope of playin NA servers but its still down:giphy.gif

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

stop bashing dethreaters and enjoy the game

how am i supposed to enjoy the game if dethreaters are killing it by chasing all the new players away??????????

I might as well accept it wont be tonight, n tomarro i wont be able to play, have plans. So Maybe Friday

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

honest question  : how does " Ignorance is bliss " work when not all golds cheat but that person thinks otherwise.

my mind veered off to something so im wondering sorry lol

hopefully the IT team can find a solution soon then get some snacks or something.

Because they think they are good at the game and that all golds just cheat. It's blissful to think one is really good and that everyone better just cheats.

• Like 2

i'm loving how game is down or a few days and everyone is losing their god damn minds about the smallest of shit.

3 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

stop bashing dethreaters

We will bash them as much as we want. They are part of the reason matchmaking and threat are so bad and why new players quit.

5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

We will bash them as much as we want. They are part of the reason matchmaking and threat are so bad and why new players quit.

Yes they are a part of the reason but dont forget that the main exodus of players was when G1 gouged prices and were caught lying about the engine upgrade so people threw in the towel.

hopefully the new matchmaking and threat ideas work wonders for apb as planned.

TLDR : most of that is changing for the better and should be fixing dethreaters do dont focus too much on a grudge or it only makes you bitter.

try to focus on playing apb and having fun regardless. not easy i know.

Edited by Fortune Runner

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Yes they are a part of the reason but dont forget that the main exodus of players was when G1 gouged prices and were caught lying about the engine upgrade so people threw in the towel.

hopefully the new matchmaking and threat ideas work wonders for apb as planned.

I havent forgotten however the dethreating started cause of segregation. The fact that even after that ended just shows how much this community will cheat to get what they want and look good. even if ppl gave up since then the fact that it continues, we have such rampent cheating, bug abuse, broken gun compensation for lack of skill all shows that this community doesnt care about the rules or playing right so everyone enjoys the game newbie or vet.

5 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I havent forgotten however the dethreating started cause of segregation. The fact that even after that ended just shows how much this community will cheat to get what they want and look good. even if ppl gave up since then the fact that it continues, we have such rampent cheating, bug abuse, broken gun compensation for lack of skill all shows that this community doesnt care about the rules or playing right so everyone enjoys the game newbie or vet.

its been years so people had to just live with what we had at the time with no hope in sight.

doesnt make dethreating right and i dont agree with it , but when people lose hope some are not meaning to do anything but survive , which is why I'm forgiving somewhat on this.

theres a sickness in that , and its being cured little by little because unlike G1 , Little Orbit is not neglecting APB or us.

I never thought id see the day armas guns could be bought for joker tickets.

Edit for those who dont know cali time its now 6 Pm. last update i think was at 12:30 PM.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Thanks 1