Jump to content
Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

Recommended Posts

{Shoves Mattress Pad Under Cell Bars and Lights It On Fire} 🤬

 U Gimme My Fkn Truck n Make The gAme Work

 (Throws food tray at guard window)

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get frustrated because we play people who are ranked 250 with full perks n such vs level 50s who cannot get into level 3 "armor".  A new player is not going to be using Grenade Launchers yet they have to play against those who have everything unlocked and their advanced vehicle upgrades.  I wouldn't care about another person's threat level based on their wins if they were are least the same rank as me or within a reasonable range.  

 

Still looking forward to getting on to stream, you all better be in game all day Thanksgiving for all this heartache ya all going on about! (me included lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Fuck sake, I just bought armas, feed the god damn hamster already so it can run the server back online.

5 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

nice post nerd. lern 2 forum

6 hours ago, Percocet said:

pc apb has been shut down, its been a good run everyone, thanks for playing with me all these years!!

 

Edited by Guest
community downvotes any valid criticism at all whatsoever or anything that remotely isnt nice about LO lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i was gold and join to the game after a long time, and now I play much worse (dethreat), could it be a reason for banning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sintesis said:

If i was gold and join to the game after a long time, and now I play much worse (dethreat), could it be a reason for banning?

No.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sintesis said:

If i was gold and join to the game after a long time, and now I play much worse (dethreat), could it be a reason for banning?

i have not seen that happen yet.

 

servers are down from new updates to servers.

servers will be up soon.

I do not know when soon is though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sintesis said:

If i was gold and join to the game after a long time, and now I play much worse (dethreat), could it be a reason for banning?

temporary definitely if repeated, permanent maybe after several times of temp ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

its been years so people had to just live with what we had at the time with no hope in sight.

doesnt make dethreating right and i dont agree with it , but when people lose hope some are not meaning to do anything but survive , which is why I'm forgiving somewhat on this.

theres a sickness in that , and its being cured little by little because unlike G1 , Little Orbit is not neglecting APB or us.

I never thought id see the day armas guns could be bought for joker tickets.

 

Edit for those who dont know cali time its now 6 Pm. last update i think was at 12:30 PM.

I am aware ppl gave up, but that doesnt mean you do what I stated. Ive been an active player through all of this and I have not gone to compensate with an NFAS or any kind of crutch just cause everybody else is doing so and its the easiest thing to do. Ive done the opposite if anything and when I do make a rare appearance in a main dist I generally use secondaries or at best a bad primary. Makes things more challenging and that keeps things interesting in a game that hasnt had any changes in yrs and trying to make things as easy as possible is just plain out boring.

If ppl stopped using crutches wed be in a better state long and short of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If ppl stopped using crutches wed be in a better state long and short of it.

exactly why some want gun balance soon as well.

 

me , ill just be happy with dinner.

what? Dinner you say? yeah , i go out to eat with the cash i take from the crims i arrest 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

exactly why some want gun balance soon as well.

 

me , ill just be happy with dinner.

what? Dinner you say? yeah , i go out to eat with the cash i take from the crims i arrest 😜

When im undercover as a crim im busy selling guns, ooops. Also I have pizza.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's over 100 players online from steam charts, what they are doing just letting the game run in the background lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, LAPDAlonso said:

There's over 100 players online from steam charts, what they are doing just letting the game run in the background lol.

Exactly lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my main problem with people accusing people of dethreating is I'm a perma silver, been one since i started years ago never been gold even if i had a really good game ( I'm a  mid to high skill  silver) if i shit on a low tier silver/hightier bronze they accuse me of dethreating because they arent skilled enough to beat me ... and if i got banned over it i want there to be some sort of recourse cuz that would be false flagging... i've been accused of being a fake silver more times than i can count cuz i have legendaries and accused of dethreating (i really just ramraid a shitload and i still suck against high tier silvers and gold) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, wetslits said:

my main problem with people accusing people of dethreating is I'm a perma silver, been one since i started years ago never been gold even if i had a really good game ( I'm a  mid to high skill  silver) if i shit on a low tier silver/hightier bronze they accuse me of dethreating because they arent skilled enough to beat me ... and if i got banned over it i want there to be some sort of recourse cuz that would be false flagging... i've been accused of being a fake silver more times than i can count cuz i have legendaries and accused of dethreating (i really just ramraid a shitload and i still suck against high tier silvers and gold) 

To get banned you would have to get caught intentionally dethreating, not reported for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

There's over 100 players online from steam charts, what they are doing just letting the game run in the background lol.

guilty as charged..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so bored I was going to go to Armas and spend some money on cosmetic junk. Can't even do that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Havana said:

I'm so bored I was going to go to Armas and spend some money on cosmetic junk. Can't even do that!

If youre not signed in you can view Armas and spend some time looking at cosmetic junk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, Havana said:

I'm so bored I was going to go to Armas and spend some money on cosmetic junk. Can't even do that!

Cosmetic junk? then why you buy them x)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...