Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

33 minutes ago, postalgril said:

cheating golds

most cheaters are silvers.. just cuz cheating gets u to gold, it doesnt mean ure a gold gamer

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, videogamer said:

most cheaters are silvers.. just cuz cheating gets u to gold, it doesnt mean ure a gold gamer

tumblr_inline_mra389KUB31qz4rgp.gif

im addicted to apb cant find something else to do until servers come back online

33 minutes ago, Ashn said:

I think we all deserve a months free premium for the mess up 

1 month, then? What else you want? A coffee?

3 days apb is down, if they wanna be gentle they will give out the exact time servers have been offline.

I want a volcano in my left hand, NFAS in my right hand, and a three fifty seven in my other hand

Edited by MrSilverback

44 minutes ago, Ashn said:

I think we all deserve a months free premium for the mess up 

what drugs you takin'? why exactly we deserve it ?

it's a free game, it's not like you paid to play and you're not getting your money's worth.

be fucking grateful, people. LO is actually trying to make something of this game..

• Like 3

Reading this topic is really interesting

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

The only thing I'm looking forward to is stomping the shit out of the serial dethreaters plaguing the game. 

I can't fucking wait. 

Anyone else and I make sure we all have fun. 

But is it really? If there's no threat district will there still be dethreaters? Proof me wrong I'll wait 

Even against 4 bronze newbs with Star 556 you will get annoyed with all those spray 'n' pray gameplay who could rekt your butt hole, even tho idk who are you, what's your rank, gameplay and hours spent into the game (familiar with game logic/physics) 😛

Cheers ^^

1 hour ago, MrSilverback said:

I want a volcano in my left hand, NFAS in my right hand, and a three fifty seven in my other hand

Fifty seven? 

Bruh this is not CS:GO, you missed the forum lol

Edited by DJeez

There will still be dethreaters. They like being able to put more players on their team by being bronze.

Hello everyone,

XBOX NA and EU servers are now live. ARMAS marketplace is still currently down, our team is looking into it. PS4 servers will be up soon as well.

Thank you,

Lixil

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DJeez said:

But is it really? If there's no threat district will there still be dethreaters? Proof me wrong I'll wait 

Jericho is a very small community. 

We know who the normal golds are, and who only shows up in silver districts to dethreat and go back to bronze. 

Now they will have nowhere to run. 

1 minute ago, Lixil said:

Olá a todos,

Os servidores XBOX NA e EU agora estão ativos. O mercado ARMAS ainda está em baixa, nossa equipe está analisando o assunto. Os servidores PS4 também estarão disponíveis em breve.

Obrigado,

Lixil

And the state of the server to the PC, have some updates for us?

52 minutes ago, swindIe said:

im addicted to apb cant find something else to do until servers come back online

https://thedrugclassroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/6-APB-34.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

XBOX NA and EU servers are now live. ARMAS marketplace is still currently down, our team is looking into it. PS4 servers will be up soon as well.

Thank you,

Lixil

Any updates on PC servers?

2 minutes ago, TiagoFarias said:

And the state of the server to the PC, have some updates for us?

1 minute ago, RagingDragon said:

Any updates on PC servers?

If there was an update available, don't you think they would post it?

We'll just have to be patient for a while longer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you,

Lixil

good job,thanks for the hard work,is there and estimated time on the EU servers on pc :):):)?

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

The only thing I'm looking forward to is stomping the shit out of the serial dethreaters plaguing the game. 

I can't fucking wait. 

Anyone else and I make sure we all have fun. 

you are the dethreaters

it's literally the golds that dethreat that do it, the only reason you ALL dont is because its boring having to dethreat. thank god its only a minority of you that do

but now ALL of you are dethreaters because ALL of you are going to ruin the game for everyone

its ok tho ive decided in matches against golds im just going to afk so i wont have to put up with it at least but i feel sorry for other bronzes that are going to and then leave the game because of you

i hope the game dies now just to spite the golds since they're the ones going to kill it, they'll deserve to lose the game

Just now, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

it's literally the golds that dethreat that do it, the only reason you ALL dont is because its boring having to dethreat. thank god its only a minority of you that do

but now ALL of you are dethreaters because ALL of you are going to ruin the game for everyone

its ok tho ive decided in matches against golds im just going to afk so i wont have to put up with it at least but i feel sorry for other bronzes that are going to and then leave the game because of you

i hope the game dies now just to spite the golds since they're the ones going to kill it, they'll deserve to lose the game

So you're going to break the Code of Conduct because you believe that due to a temporary policy change everyone else is supposedly doing that.

I hope you enjoy getting yourself banned ...

2 minutes ago, postalgril said:

you are the dethreaters

That uh... That doesn't make any sense. 

You ok?

9 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you,

Lixil

We Never Asked for This

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ole Lukøje said:

We Never Asked for This

So just because you don't have any benefit of this news it shouldn't be posted for those players that do use those platforms? 

Okay then ... 

On 11/25/2019 at 7:14 PM, Lixil said:

XBOX NA and EU servers are now live

all 17 players can start the action again 👍

So XB1 is up, PS4 is going to be online soon, PC Server stay down :D Does this even makes sense?

Is there at least a little amount of player for console version ?

Just now, syntegrate said:

mhm i don't understand, you are opened the servers EU (PC) or xbox?

The Xbox servers are available, PS4 should be coming up next. No further info on PC at this point in time

~@mayii