Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

wait a second so you're telling me for a few days, all the NA players will get to stomp lagging EU players for free??

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for being patient so far. Our IT team is still troubleshooting PC and PS4. We can not give exact time when we expect the servers to come online.

We apologize, we will keep informing you as soon as we get more information. 

Is it possible that we can play today? I am asking because it is another day and another beers are crying in my stomach again (like me, but not in my stomach). I miss you APB. And thank you for your work.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:14 PM, Lixil said:

I hate to throw out dates, but I feel like you have all been in limbo too long, so if I had to start making some guesses, here is how I think the various platforms will come online:

PS4 and PC NA  = midnight tonight Pacific time

XB1, PS4, and PC EU = early morning (7am-ish) tomorrow Pacific time

By the way... Why is NA prioritized when EU stands for a clear majority of the playerbase?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Basih said:

By the way... Why is NA prioritized when EU stands for a clear majority of the playerbase?

Because NA is godly

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

to bad we cant have a new server like a test server  or something to goof off on while they work on this.

starting from the beginning for everyone and going wild sounds like a fun way to pass the time

sure i wouldnt have my guns or cars but it would be a server to goof off on to enjoy some playing time , and it would be an equal field so it sounds fun to me

That's the best idea I have heard.

How about Make APB fun again and put those car jumps back in, remove invisible walls and get rid of the smart out of bounds.

Just make it so you  can't take items to out of bounds places.

Soo depressing  to watch old videos of stunts we can no longer do.

While were at it, it was crap to gimp throwing a nade straight up. What was the harm in that. G1 really took the fun out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

wait a second so you're telling me for a few days, all the NA players will get to stomp lagging EU players for free??

giphy.gif

Don't think that's gonna happen m8 

1 hour ago, Basih said:

C/p from Matt: We are missing some network equipment and a bunch of district boxes that got stuck in customs for the new EU datacenter. This means all of EU will be temporarily running on districts in New York for a couple days till we get the new EU location online properly. And all platforms will be running Financial and Waterfront with no threat segregation for a couple days.

12 minutes ago, Basih said:

I'd imagine it's partially because Little Orbit is in NA.  Also I saw someone mention something about the server machines being stuck in customs.  So I'd imagine it's due to customs snagging the servers when LO shipped them over to the EU.  Just a guess.

OK den, Lixil ninja'd me 😛

Edited by BrandonBranderson

5000 ms for citadel players. thanks a lot!

59 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Things I'm sure we all want permanently:

- No more segregation

- Kick the EU's back to their own server

- Tea

What you meant to say is:

Kick every russian/cyrilic user who obviously have never seen latinic keyboard from old Eu server(s)

• Like 1

You EU guys are dead meat >:D

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Remember the days...?

I remember playing waterfront in old-old days, was driving with cargo in my car, dude crashed into me making my car fly in the sky, landed on balcony and got blown up...guess what happened with the hold cargo briefcase? XD
Haha, enemies were like....welp, i guess we can go for a coffee break. ( And ton of flame to their teammate for making me go whooosh, haha )

10 minutes ago, Lixil said:

C/p from Matt: We are missing some network equipment and a bunch of district boxes that got stuck in customs for the new EU datacenter. This means all of EU will be temporarily running on districts in New York for a couple days till we get the new EU location online properly. And all platforms will be running Financial and Waterfront with no threat segregation for a couple days.

what chance that they will launch today or tomorrow?

Just now, Ryxan said:

what chance that they will launch today or tomorrow?

Love the fact you posted that twice. One on your own, and the same thing quoting someone else's posts.

But to answer your question, expect the launch around 2022 or 2023.

merged

Ok stop.

27 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Because NA is godly

Well... the EU wont be paying for ice after you get burnt

1 minute ago, Halphas said:

Fair point

2 hours ago, SirVilla said:

tienes que iniciar el juego por completo, para que cuando inicies sesión recibas ese mensaje

O podes chequear la pagina will.io/apb para ver el estado del server, no te parece?

16 minutes ago, Halphas said:

15 minutes ago, JDM_Drifter said:

Fair point

Lets be real there's gonna be like 1500 EU players and like 25 NA players hahah Im just looking forward to having different people to play against at this point

On 11/25/2019 at 8:58 PM, Lign said:

But will you compensate kills that I could make 🤔

Yes, 2 kills will be added onto your account! 🙂❤️

3 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

Lets be real there's gonna be like 1500 

i don't think we've even had 1500 total players since like 2016.

29 minutes ago, DJeez said:

What you meant to say is:

Kick every russian/cyrilic user who obviously have never seen latinic keyboard from old Eu server(s)

What 'latinic' keyboard are you talking about? this is the only right one

46624.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ohshii said:

like 25 NA players

SheeiT, by the time they get NA running they will have gotten the boxes they need and booted EU, n We Americans will have to continue stabbing ourselves in the FKN EYE till XMAS GODDAMMIT