FakeBungo

made a cheater spct

Big if true

If you truly believe one (or more) of the SPCT's are cheating report them directly to the staff so that can get investigated and all that

true if big

sizeable if corroborated

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owzzy said:

Big if true

Key word enlarged.

Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where I wouldn't believe the majority of APB's playerbase if they said rain was wet.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 4

Flashback to the (ex)SPCT who once said: "It's more of an AID than a cheat" regarding triggerbots 🙂

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Flashback to the (ex)SPCT who once said: "It's more of an AID than a cheat" regarding triggerbots 🙂

The best times.

I think he was even SPCC, I could be wrong though.

2 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

gg LO u dun goofed

specifically ! explain the situation !

29 minutes ago, rooq said:

The best times.

I think he was even SPCC, I could be wrong though.

you remember right

47KAsZI.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

you remember right

47KAsZI.png

there it is, yeah

I was even the one who underlined with red and uploaded that image but I lost the link 🙂

39 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Talk about being a like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Twitching my crosshair around an opponent and using the bot to fire only when on target and thus landing 100% of my shots is just an aid!!!" 

And, of course G1, being G1, didn't ban him. Although they did boot him out of SPCC, if I remember correctly.

Just now, MrChan said:

Talk about being a like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Twitching my crosshair around an opponent and using the bot to fire only when on target and thus landing 100% of my shots is just an aid!!!" 

And, of course G1, being G1, didn't ban him. Although they did boot him out of SPCC, if I remember correctly.

Hehehe

Yes, you remember correctly. G1 would let some people do what others weren't allowed to.

only one spct is a blatant cheater, i havent checked to see what other spct members there are (only seen a few from forum threads).

however i have also found there are several spct members who are affiliated with cheaters, although dont cheat themselves. these spct are willfully ignorant and definitely incompetent.

• Like 4

i’m kinda curious who op means so we can all laugh at op but i guess asking him to name and shame would be against forum rules

• Like 2

golds and gms , gms and golds . 

Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, MrChan said:

Key word enlarged.

Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where I wouldn't believe the majority of APB's playerbase if they said rain was wet.

but rain is not wet