Romique

connecting bug, cant join any server

After selecting a server - ther is connecting screen - cant join any - it stuck on conncting/loading screen - nothing happen.

• Like 1

yeah, I think the servers are getting DDoSed

what an excellent time for me to decide the launch the game for the first time in 5 months

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uru! said:

what an excellent time for me to decide the launch the game for the first time in 5 months

ur welcome 🙂

Hi all,

We are not getting DDoSed, but we did move colocation facilities for part of the APB hosting. I checked our monitoring and I see some players on districts in every world.

Can I get a little extra information to pass onto the devs? What world and platform are you on?

We had some intermittent outages with the login server. Can you double check that it is still down?

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are not getting DDoSed, but we did move colocation facilities for part of the APB hosting. I checked our monitoring and I see some players on districts in every world.

Can I get a little extra information to pass onto the devs? What world and platform are you on?

We had some intermittent outages with the login server. Can you double check that it is still down?

Thanks,

Matt

Citadel, and the servers are still down!

8 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

I tried both NA and EU server. No response from the server when trying to connect. And you get stuck with the loading screen. Yes. It’s been like this for almost five hours now and still going on.

Edited by ramell

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Na server down, PS4.

@MattScott I try on any Server on PC and everywhere you are only in the loading screen. My friend saw me in financial but i was only in the loading screen.

Whenever I try to connect to any district, it just displays the "Connecting to District" text above in the loading screen. After a while, it says, "Exiting Current District" which kicks you out of the game and displays a message saying that the server might either be down or that it might a client sided problem. This whole process takes like 15 minutes of waiting.

I am currently on EU servers

2 hours ago, Romique said:

After selecting a server - ther is connecting screen - cant join any - it stuck on conncting/loading screen - nothing happen.

same here for me , PC/Citadel, Any district.

Edited by Donjae

18 minutes ago, MattScott said:

For me it's PC/Citadel, Any district.

I checked it more than twice and its still down after almost 4 hours,

14 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

im on PC and citadel, i can see the population after login. there is about 20 people  in social 1 and about the same in financial 3 bronze - 31 man. but if ill click join i will stuck on loading forever till it says connection lost

Just now, PersianTiger said:

PC-Citadel is still not responding to my connection requests. 

gamersfirst is down right now

The team is checking the issues. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Same problem here, clicked the join district button on the district selection screen, and it went into an infinite loading:

That's where im stuck, note that i start apb with -nomoviestartup

unknown.png