Romique

connecting bug, cant join any server

I'm trying to log in for 3 hours, just recharge district and gain disconnect back to login

@MattScott Its definitely a Doxxer, just saw districts emty, im losing patience, shut off the servers and restart, or ill attack him see how this guy likes it, i enjoy apb, as for this mad kid he needs to get put in his place.

1 minute ago, AquaSensei said:

@MattScott Its definitely a Doxxer, just saw districts emty, im losing patience, shut off the servers and restart, or ill attack him see how this guy likes it, i enjoy apb, as for this mad kid he needs to get put in his place.

i wont but thats how i feel, ill refrain from any action just hate doxxers my apologies

its some mad kid obviously and it needs to stop bout to make an offer to LO for better ddos protection im severely tired of this crap. I dont mind spending 19 dollars a month for good ddos protection, i love this game as much as the next guy

Lmao probably why it’s taking so long they released an army or kitty’s to fight the incursion 100%

I dont know how to include my post with my last but LO if ya need funding for better ddos protection let me know, just looked at cloudfare plans, they offer a wide variety and commercial security, biggest plan is $39 USD, ill help only if ur willing to accept it, hit me back or calll me, i got a phone aint posting it here.

13 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

We're in good hands, theyre definitely fixing it.

Quick!  everyone calm down ! and be patient ! we changed the equipment ! give me time ! 

Merged.

7 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

I dont know how to include my post with my last but LO if ya need funding for better ddos protection let me know, just looked at cloudfare plans, they offer a wide variety and commercial security, biggest plan is $39 USD, ill help only if ur willing to accept it, hit me back or calll me, i got a phone aint posting it here.

I don't think you're qualified as a sales promise.

Edited by Yood

4 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Stop, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Rip APB:Reloaded servers, they went offline for good this time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Привет всем,

Мы не получаем DDoSed, но мы переместили средства размещения для части хостинга APB. Я проверил наш мониторинг, и я вижу некоторых игроков на округах в каждом мире.

Могу ли я получить дополнительную информацию для передачи разработчикам? На какой платформе вы находитесь?

У нас были некоторые перебои с сервером входа в систему. Можете ли вы проверить, что он все еще не работает?

Спасибо,

Матовый

PC

we are close to releasing of big things in this game and the attacks already begun..

NEW Engine v1.0 Release-Where Client?????????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

we are close to releasing of big things in this game and the attacks already begun..

large.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

5150358_700b.jpg

this is what i get for being a weeboo XD oh shit i dont know how to respond