Romique

connecting bug, cant join any server

I promise I didn't eat the cables !

• Like 1

the first application for an error seven hours ago.  I assumed after the specified time normally enters the game . NO.

ok.  let's try a few options .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, AquaSensei said:

@MattScott Its definitely a Doxxer, just saw districts emty, im losing patience, shut off the servers and restart, or ill attack him see how this guy likes it, i enjoy apb, as for this mad kid he needs to get put in his place.

Doxing = releasing private information to the public

ddosing = using a global carronade of malware-infected computers to block an IP

Doxing != servers down

ddosing <= servers down

Doxing = can easily block

ddosing = no idea who is doing it, for what reason

Can't log into Jericho-Districts either btw.

Edited by Sniperturtle
  • Like 1

😕  -  we changed the equipment yesterday .

Edited by Yood

give us one of the technicians ! I'll tell him something nutritious. ))

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Zoellie said:

Our IT elves are working hard!

Reveal hidden contents

b21.png

its taking the whole day already -.-

Ah just leave it broken, ill find another game, kiss my patootie

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Saphiira said:

does someone know what exactly the prob is?

Apparently not... but here is a hint:

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are not getting DDoSed, but we did move colocation facilities for part of the APB hosting. I checked our monitoring and I see some players on districts in every world.

Can I get a little extra information to pass onto the devs? What world and platform are you on?

We had some intermittent outages with the login server. Can you double check that it is still down?

Thanks,

Matt

If i had to make a guess based on what i experience there seems to be a problem retrieving character information by the district server due to addressing issues, but i wouldn't know at all 😉

Edited by Sniperturtle
Added highlight for hint
  • Like 1

well its not a ddos from what matt says but it just keeps sayin "connecting to district server" and it has a infinite loading and they're to trying to fix it

So many people trying to play then there's me at work for the past 10 hours. 2 more LO fix it please ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

If i had to make a guess based on what i experience there seems to be a problem retrieving character information by the district server due to addressing issues

Same thing as last year, before LO took over, same shit, only it would make it to 'Loading District' n be infinite. 

So this is for Jericho/PC/win10/i5/GEforceGTX/Nitro5-Acer.  infinite connecting to district-Fin

11 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

Apparently not... but here is a hint:

If i had to make a guess based on what i experience there seems to be a problem retrieving character information by the district server due to addressing issues, but i wouldn't know at all 😉

The trend of the Supreme government communicate via Twitter . I recommend to put in the post the hashtag #MattScott 

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are not getting DDoSed, but we did move colocation facilities for part of the APB hosting. I checked our monitoring and I see some players on districts in every world.

Can I get a little extra information to pass onto the devs? What world and platform are you on?

We had some intermittent outages with the login server. Can you double check that it is still down?

Thanks,

Matt

on the Xbox platform it is still impossible to access districts and armas is not available

Edited by (Xbox)Soldato Eterno0

Sorry everyone - but there's no new information yet. We'll let you know as soon as it becomes available.

We hear and see you, don't worry! 💕

• Like 5

Der Twitch Stream von Afrosan wartet gespannt darauf das die Server wieder da sind xD

Buys gun, logs on to merc some noobs with said gun. APB says not today ninja not today. 😞

Damn this thing is really taking long. I really didn't expect it to take more than 2 hours, now it's already past 6...

• Like 2

It really took long.I ve been waiting until morning.There we spent 7-8 hours but It worths to that game.

I waited,Im waiting,I ll wait. 😄