I'd like to see a single player mode ... it's not so impossible! A very obvious example and world of tanks, initially it was a game only for PC-multiplayer (ONLY MULTIPLAYER) with the years it has improved a lot.
1) the possibility of having bots, because it often happens that you want to connect, maybe shoot two shots and there is nobody online. Even divided on instances a bit like the division.
2) remove the possibility of buying weapons in time, it would be really a good thing, at least those in play, to buy them permanently without ruining the tactical factor of the games which, being timed, the minutes are precious to change tactics depending on the situation.
3) a more lively city, perhaps with some dynamic element in the maps. for example the police stations are practically empty, they have no characters inside.
4) increase the level of weapons without buying a lot of different kinds, an example could perhaps be a branching tree with all the weapons related to the cost and level in which one has.
5) better, more fluid clan management.
6) create a small district for those who start the game, it would help a lot those who approach for the first time on APB. Not to run into games with people who have much more experience, perhaps limiting the district to the completion of the tutorial that almost all do not complete and then it's always the same people complaining that they don't understand the game mechanics.
7) the possibility of choosing multiple languages because it seems to me almost a paradox that there are skins of practically all countries (20) but the selectable languages are only 4.
Europe English) Ireland-Netherlands -Scotland-United Kingdon- French) France German) Germany Italian) Italy Spanish) Spain
America Portuguese) Brazil English) Canada-United state Spanish) Mexico
dedicated languages Polish) Poland Russian) Russia-Ukraine Swedish) Sweden Turkish) Turkey Japanese) Japan Danish) Denmark-Norway