Sign in to follow this  
Frosi

Massive bug with the new game mode (Hotfix needed)

33 minutes ago, CAVEGRAFFITTl said:

The first words out of his mouth were about his stream and his videos about the bug. I'm willing to bet his intentions were to promote his video content to gain fame and not with helping the devs find a game breaking bug.

To be honest I couldn't give two shits whether or not my stream grows, in fact, today was the first time I was streaming APB in the past 30 days. I was simply giving an introduction on how the bug was discovered although I feel like even the twitch clips would've been enough to make you jump to that conclusion.

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

We are working on a hotfix for this.

I want to thank Frosi for bringing this to our attention.

Thanks,
Matt

i want to thanks frosi too and shoutout to my boi kida

It's alright, nobody will be able to do anything with the districts crashing every 5 mins.

7 hours ago, pikckyy said:

who the hell got 100 viewers streaming this.

Someone with a dedicated following who also streams other games!

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

To be honest I couldn't give two shits whether or not my stream grows, 

People often dont understand that streamers do that type of entertainment just because they love it, whethere they have 10 viewers *zero* or 50. We stream because we have fun doing it.

Hey, did you notice I did *not* plug ANY of my streaming platforms or channels?

The arrest bug is still here just an fyi. Ppl r abusing it and arresting if there losing to cause the game to end

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The arrest bug is still here just an fyi. Ppl r abusing it and arresting if there losing to cause the game to end

pretty messed up too since teams get randomized but they wont let anyone play to get the rewards

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

pretty messed up too since teams get randomized but they wont let anyone play to get the rewards

As I said in my topic, Matt needs to suspend the ppl who r abusing it cause its against the TOS as well as give any char who logged on today their daily

So...

This is why crashes everytime just before mission ends.

Someone doing this lol holy...

Hi all,

We missed another issue, and a second patch was applied. Apologies for the super bumpy launch.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We missed another issue, and a second patch was applied. Apologies for the super bumpy launch.

Thanks,

Matt

Well, I hope I can play it tomorrow without warping left and right non-stop, Jericho has not been ok at all this week, it's bad

Just now, Archon said:

Well, I hope I can play it tomorrow without warping left and right non-stop, Jericho has not been ok at all this week, it's bad

Apologies. Warping is from DDoS mitigation. Attacks started a couple days ago. We will disable it as soon as thinga clear up.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks to Little Orbit we have new content.

Even warframe has to do hotfixes each time they update content  so its not a problem

thank you little Orbit  for the new content

5 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

We know you guys are on a tight schedule with everything else going on. Don't listen too much to the naysayers; I think this event is great, even if we don't know what all of the rewards are (but really, can we get a full list of rewards?)

1 hour ago, Knite said:

We know you guys are on a tight schedule with everything else going on. Don't listen too much to the naysayers; I think this event is great

I have to agree here. I was at first confused at what to actually do, then frustrated at the lack of team play... but if you get a team willing to play together the event is pretty darn fun. A little light on the actual combat for my liking, but still pretty fun.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, Knite said:

I think this event is great, even if we don't know what all of the rewards are (but really, can we get a full list of rewards?)

Hi there,

I have updated the original walk through with a sample of some of the rewards.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

just a quick question - will the owners of the key to the city pack

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=3090

receive those new decals and primitives too?

the description states

"DESIGNS.

All fonts, symbols, and decals unlocked"

so... does it include the new ones and

is this also retroactive? (as in owners will also get the new ones)

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

just a quick question - will the owners of the key to the city pack

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=3090

receive those new decals and primitives too?

the description says

"DESIGNS.

All fonts, symbols, and decals unlocked"

so... does it include the new ones and

is this also retroactive? (as in owners will also get the new ones)

Interesting question. Unless they are event exclusive, they kinda have to give em out to kttc owners, no?

On 10/31/2018 at 9:41 PM, CookiePuss said:

Interesting question. Unless they are event exclusive, they kinda have to give em out to kttc owners, no?

i'd think newly added content is a bit of a "gray area" - although the description stating "all" does techincally include "future" and "current". but i guess that's arguable.

i for one wouldn't/didn't expect to get new things from this - but i've also never expected new things to be ever added.

but i guess it's either just a change of the description to e.g. "all current" or "all original" (+ maybe a list what those are somewhere) - and possibly room to find a solution with support if you feel "cheated" since you bought it assuming you'd get all future ones too

or well... getting the new ones sent out whenever there are some.

or... just getting blanked by LO xd

Edited by neophobia

On 10/31/2018 at 9:41 PM, CookiePuss said:

okay, i just logged into apb (should've done that earlier) - and yeah, you do immediately get them if you own the kttc pack (i suppose - since i got them)

tbf, even "event exclusive" would (technically) be included in "all" and you can get them from armas too... oh well.

Edited by neophobia

Hi everyone,

All owners of the Keys to the City pack were awarded the new symbols. We will continue to honor the description of that pack as we release more in the future.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

All owners of the Keys to the City pack were awarded the new symbols. We will continue to honor the description of that pack as we release more in the future.

Thanks,

Matt

well this is a nice surprise

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

as we release more in the future

H Y P E

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Matt

Oh wow, didn't expect that. I was ready to buy the new decals on Armas, haha. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this