notMateo

Name and Praise: Say Somethin' Positive

Welcome to the Name and Praise Thread!

So I'm reviving this thread from the old forums. The idea was, since there was so much negativity surrounding the game, let's try and tip the scales a bit. Let's keep that positivity train rollin onto the new forums! Just make a new reply and thank another player, moderator, or anyone altogether! Just say something positive to someone. Please refrain from offhanded compliments, accidentally shaming someone, openly shaming someone just to be ironic, etc. If you want to do that, I'd honestly appreciate if you just took that to another thread. As an aside, I'll be liking the posts that are productive and friendly, and disliking the blatantly toxic posts (jokes are fine, I love a good laugh). For everyone who plans on contributing to this thread, thank you very much! 

Edited by notMateo
  • Like 2

Starting it off strong, and giving the obvious thanks to LO for giving this community even a shred of hope.

i'd like to praise myself for being me

a true inspiration to no one

Edited by BXNNXD
i thought up a better joke
  • Like 3

I'm bad with names

but cheers to all the crazy people who'll start/join random conversations in district chat about anything and everything - nothing major or personal or even related to the game, just random banter

always a fun read/chat when your just zipping around waiting for a mission

I would like to thank Imflacid, who gifted me a permanent account-wide ALIG R&D III years ago.

• Like 1

Cheers to the person in support who finally gets to my ticket and realizes it was in the last step when they closed it and just changes the email lol

I really want to play this game again.. wanted to for the last 2 weeks

I am the best floof in town!

I'd like to thank Socks for being a cool dude and helping me out a bunch with personal shit.

• Like 1

I would like to thank the forumers who were active on the old forum until the day LO took over. The old forum was pretty much dead, but there were a select few who kept the forum somewhat alive - and I had a great time being part of that.

Praising my symbol designing clanmate xnetexe for making me a symbol for my alt character.

Ey35vrf.png

Edited by RespectThis
  • Like 1

I think Schnitzels are very positive thing in our life .

Edited by Kingley
Typo

I'd like to thank Lixil for the patience and understanding, as well as the communication with the community. I'd like to thank Selali for picking up the reigns related to things in support, hopefully, new support is nowhere near as rough as old support, and, of course, I'd like to thank Matt for seeing this community and game for what it can be made into and the uniqueness it carries, rather than what it is and has been in the past.

Also, in the more personal realm, I'd like to thank swindie (swindle), mcaso (if he's still around to see this), and spee for all the good times we've had in-game and the bants. :classic_cool:

Huge unprecedented thanks to Fluffable for everything that she's done, would be in a rut somewhere without her no doubt.

Also big thanks to Vestrada, Sadira, NotMateo, Alkyone, Habblesthecar, and some others for their art.  And really thanks to all those who consider me a friend, you know who you are.

I wanna say thanks to zapout25, B0WSE, PandaBR and SpikyKitten. They're awesome people.

Shout out to the streamers.

How else would I get my APB fix when I cant actually play?

First of all, thanks to LO stuff and all Moderators, Support guys you too.

Second, thanks to all the "normal" people in-game and forum. 

And MOST thanks to Sameriah. Great designer and 1 of my Bestest friends. 

Ohh and almost forgot the players who call me hacker. Love you all guys. 

5 hours ago, RespectThis said:

Praising my symbol designing clanmate xnetexe for making me a symbol for my alt character.

Ey35vrf.png

Neat + Xnetexe's current outfit is... Risque.

Shout-out to "Grope" for telling me my character has a pretty face and that I did a nice job.

Feelsgoodman.