Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’m okay with closets or macro users living forever but when a guy with full package 360 degrees aimbot and minttk at every effective range of the weapon he’s using playing for weeks it’s dumb. There’s no any game where ragebot can play longer than one day

Edited by Lign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not OK with any of em, But it is what it is.

I believe that customer retention is over riding the need for effective anti cheat. 

Thats why u see me playing the way I do, to be clear, it is not 'playing'. 

Its simply a grind for my JTs. Why try to have fun n ham it up. They gonna bot, teleport n wallhack n then call ya a noob n say EZ

Reporting someone has no effect unless you run around recording, n i dont. so any report i make is pretty much voided.

Due to the mass amount of known hacks and the gun nerfs, I wont even attempt a joker job that requires a weapon, I dont associate like i used to in chat. because i cant trust anyone to be moral enough to not hack. 

Easier to just filter chat, then i dont have to listen their sociopathic insults. like some that will say in chat, They havent seen a hacker in years...Ya Right. or it must be your internet or that cordless mouse. they have every excuse in the book down.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a score is like 10-0 match should be stopped.

I am not talking about cheat or not, is simply a logic.

10 -0 means that a team is doing shooting range and the other is losing time and fun.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped reading after 'I’m okay with closets or macro users living forever'.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used to say that we're okay with ragehackers because they got caught relatively quickly but now it seems that even they can get away with anything as long as they don't stream and their injection doesn't get detected by the anti-cheat. APB is lucky to still have any players at all in the past few years and rampant cheaters among the last few players that play is only making matters tenfold worse. If they can't catch a ragehacker then they'll never be able to catch a semi-experienced closet of any description. This is unacceptable.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is APB cheaters really that many you called it normal? I wonder if this game will actually last, i'm starting to lose hope lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flaws said:

We used to say that we're okay with ragehackers because they got caught relatively quickly but now it seems that even they can get away with anything as long as they don't stream and their injection doesn't get detected by the anti-cheat. APB is lucky to still have any players at all in the past few years and rampant cheaters among the last few players that play is only making matters tenfold worse. If they can't catch a ragehacker then they'll never be able to catch a semi-experienced closet of any description. This is unacceptable.

Exactly, that Russian streamer with rage hack stopped streaming and already 140+ rank playing for two weeks. It’s just a disaster 

 

Merged.

 

2 hours ago, Spy said:

I stopped reading after 'I’m okay with closets or macro users living forever'.

I mean, Every game has a problem with closets. It’s just a thing we have to deal with. But when rage hackers get banned in 5 hours of one session only if they stream, it’s stupid, especially with the current pop in game. Without stream that Russian guy playing on one acc for two weeks already, using everything except speedhack

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lign said:

I’m okay with closets or macro users living forever 

no wonder your profile is a clown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

When a score is like 10-0 match should be stopped.

I am not talking about cheat or not, is simply a logic.

10 -0 means that a team is doing shooting range and the other is losing time and fun.

Related to this, I wonder if there is some type of "forfeit" option. Maybe there are certain conditions where a team could choose to forfeit? E.g., perhaps when there is this imbalance, and then a forfeit option shows up. There are matches I stop playing because it isn't type 1 fun, and it won't even be type 2 fun, win, lose, or draw.

 

I would happily forfeit, so I could get queued up for another match (even if there was a delay penalty for being the forfeiter), or leave the district, without having to wait X minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tucsonfeuer said:

Related to this, I wonder if there is some type of "forfeit" option. Maybe there are certain conditions where a team could choose to forfeit? E.g., perhaps when there is this imbalance, and then a forfeit option shows up. There are matches I stop playing because it isn't type 1 fun, and it won't even be type 2 fun, win, lose, or draw.

 

I would happily forfeit, so I could get queued up for another match (even if there was a delay penalty for being the forfeiter), or leave the district, without having to wait X minutes.

The ability to forfeit a 1v1 would be lovely.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lign said:

I’m okay with closets or macro users living forever 

ace.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninjarrrr said:

ace.png

you didn't get. I mean, it's okay when the game has closets. every game has a problem with closet cheating, nothing you can do about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know why people are calling them closets, they have pretty much come out and want the world to know. Full clans cheating. Its Madness....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

When a score is like 10-0 match should be stopped.

I am not talking about cheat or not, is simply a logic.

10 -0 means that a team is doing shooting range and the other is losing time and fun.

to be fair, if that happens people will just suicide or tk at 9/0. While i agree it's boring and not fun, there's plenty of times where its max golds vs max golds and you still go 10/0 (oscar/carbine, ntec, hvr/scout comes to mind). What's the point of the 25ks achievement/medal if you can't even get there? (Not that most people don't get there without abusing some glitchy crap to begin with.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair, if that happens people will just suicide or tk at 9/0. While i agree it's boring and not fun, there's plenty of times where its max golds vs max golds and you still go 10/0 (oscar/carbine, ntec, hvr/scout comes to mind). What's the point of the 25ks achievement/medal if you can't even get there? (Not that most people don't get there without abusing some glitchy crap to begin with.)

this kind of medals show how much nobody cares about fun in This game.

4 vs 4 , for get 25 ks means that :

_your team didnt get 1 kill

_Oppo died 25 or more while 1 is invincible.

_Every oppo player died at least 6 time, in a game where there is a gunfight only every 2-3 minutes means 12-25 minutes watching the map floor.

_spread toxicity in oppo team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair, if that happens people will just suicide or tk at 9/0. While i agree it's boring and not fun, there's plenty of times where its max golds vs max golds and you still go 10/0 (oscar/carbine, ntec, hvr/scout comes to mind). What's the point of the 25ks achievement/medal if you can't even get there? (Not that most people don't get there without abusing some glitchy crap to begin with.)

I like the idea that someone suggested which is just a vote forfeit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

I like the idea that someone suggested which is just a vote forfeit 

The problem is that it will be abused for fast lvling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please if I was playing I would rather versus a rage cheater than a closet cheater. 
 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lign said:

The problem is that it will be abused for fast lvling 

Matches already scale based on length. Can always just make an internal cooldown on forfeiting so you can't forfeit a dozen times in an hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lign said:

The problem is that it will be abused for fast lvling 

then dont give the forfeiters xp. You already level super slow.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lign said:

I’m okay with closets or macro users living forever but when a guy with full package 360 degrees aimbot and minttk at every effective range of the weapon he’s using playing for weeks it’s dumb. There’s no any game where ragebot can play longer than one day

??

 

I would rather get owned by rage cheaters (shawcopters, speedhackers, etc) than by closet cheaters. Closet cheaters are the worst that ever happened to the game, because they group with legit veteran players in groups of 4 and they do 25 wins in a row everyday. 

 

Closet cheaters are also harder to detect, so they can cheat for longer. If i see a rage botter/shawcopter, I don't even play the mission (because I don't care about losing against rage botters).

If i know there's a closet cheater in the enemy team, I try to win anyways (will probably end up with a loss, and will be very frustrating).

 

About the macro stuff, you can still win against macroers, just get oca/CSG and car gameplay.

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I am okay with ..." is one of the major issues. I've seen a lot of people also saying: "Yea no ones getting banned i have friends cheating for years but i dont mind"

 

Cheaters get the least if not no respect from me just to an extend where it's not going against the ToS. That's the reason why some of them also start attacking developers with ddos or other shizz because others tolerate it and/or blame the devs of the game instead.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

"I am okay with ..." is one of the major issues. I've seen a lot of people also saying: "Yea no ones getting banned i have friends cheating for years but i dont mind"

 

Cheaters get the least if not no respect from me just to an extend where it's not going against the ToS. That's the reason why some of them also start attacking developers with ddos or other shizz because others tolerate it and/or blame the devs of the game instead.

 

 

Cheaters ddosing this game servers? lmao, can't imagine that. So it basically means they can own and hack this game whenever they want to... right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lign said:

The problem is that it will be abused for fast lvling 

Then make it like RS6, forfeits yield no xp/cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...