Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

 

Starting on 3/16 at 9 AM UTC till 3/23 9AM UTC we have prepared a special reward for you for St. Patrick's day! All that you need to do to get this sweet reward is - log in!

 

Make sure to login to get this sweet reward!

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok mom. Will do.

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear to god if its that green top hat...

 

I'll take it graciously and not be that affected.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what the heck is st patrick's day? can you eat it?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pinpuce said:

what the heck is st patrick's day? can you eat it?

you drink it

 

duh

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So uhhh... Like.... Log on all those days for 1 reward or is there a reward every single day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cuve said:

So uhhh... Like.... Log on all those days for 1 reward or is there a reward every single day?

think its log in any of the days and get the 1 reward.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ShepardHS said:

 

Reward from 2012

ideally, this particular thing should remain exclusive and meet the event ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2012

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yood said:

ideally, this particular thing should remain exclusive and meet the event ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2012

You have to be joking.
 

You literally said "how come only FE gets this event Bring it to apb" then you complain about "them bringing back an exclusive item" What else did you think the event was?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zolerox said:

You have to be joking.
 

You literally said "how come only FE gets this event Bring it to apb" then you complain about "them bringing back an exclusive item" What else did you think the event was?

Zolerox do you understand the difference between working with a problem and a perfect solution ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

You have to be joking.
 

You literally said "how come only FE gets this event Bring it to apb" then you complain about "them bringing back an exclusive item" What else did you think the event was?

He also said something similar on my LCR post, about not wanting the LCR to come back because he owns three out of two.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

want a vote to make yood drink green beer so eh will be too busy to talk

then we wont get his ridiculous comments for a little while at least

 

in the meantime the rest of us want green beer too

besides it will go with the hat so why not

Edited by Fortune Runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ideally, well... ideally ideally there would be a Brewfest-level type of event with activities and beer and weird rabbits (snakes?) that only appear when we're totally smashed or a daily where we have to chase/lead snakes out of San Paro for our prize. The final prize being beer which works like the brick but instead stuns (or "intoxicates") the victim.

 

But ain't nobody got time for that so ideally there would be a "St. Patrick's Day" set and every year we log in to get the next piece until we're all leprechauns but this hat is nice for those who missed out.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Ideally, well... ideally ideally there would be a Brewfest-level type of event with activities and beer and weird rabbits (snakes?) that only appear when we're totally smashed or a daily where we have to chase/lead snakes out of San Paro for our prize. The final prize being beer which works like the brick but instead stuns (or "intoxicates") the victim.

 

But ain't nobody got time for that so ideally there would be a "St. Patrick's Day" set and every year we log in to get the next piece until we're all leprechauns but this hat is nice for those who missed out.

getting an early start on the holiday huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, TacticallyRed said:

snip

 

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

snop

 

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

snöp

here is a quick tutorial, since there is virtually no reason to not have done this yet if it isn't for the option being somewhat hidden

 

key to eternal happiness less of a headache:

 

 

 


1.

GHl4RQ6.png

 

2.

CakMsff.png

 

3.

YbZwaVU.png

 

4.

FzrEAq6.png

just for clarification: it is indeed the same reward as from 2012

Edited by neophobia
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

 

give old things to the new team I think it does not add points .  .  where's the costume contest , the cars , the symbols , skins ? new Armas  Gear  ›  Symbols ? it was possible to give players a skin Ireland Weapon Skin , where is the big hunt for GMs Leprechauns ?

 

 

the extermination of exclusivity of things continues . previously, some things could only be obtained by playing in certain events . some things were strictly donation (purchase in Armas) . the first fell under the distribution of the wings of the devil and the cap from the event bring a friend .

 

(snipped image -Spuzva)

 Ireland Leprechaun.

 

unproductively.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Yood said:

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

 

give old things to the new team I think it does not add points .  .  where's the costume contest , the cars , the symbols , skins ? new Armas  Gear  ›  Symbols ? it was possible to give players a skin Ireland Weapon Skin .......

 

 

the extermination of exclusivity of things continues . previously, some things could only be obtained by playing in certain events . some things were strictly donation (purchase in Armas) . the first fell under the distribution of the wings of the devil and the cap from the event bring a friend .

 Ireland Leprechaun

the first fell when 4x4 (customizable) was introduced to armas lul

 

this hat has been the reward for every year since 2012,- it was hardly exclusive (edit: okay, it was not - it was definitely more than jsut 2012 though)

 

what do you think about not complaining?

first it's an issue that others get an event, now the event that you get isn't enough. like, stop.

 

also, how about not spamming giant pictures without a spoilertag

i should take my own advice and ignore yood for good...

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, neophobia said:

the first fell when 4x4 was introduced to armas lul

 

this hat has been the reward for EVERY year since 2012,- it was hardly exclusive

 

what do you think about not complaining?

first it's an issue that others get an event, now the event that you get isn't enough. like, stop.

 

also, how about not spamming giant pictures without a spoilertag

 

i should take my own advice and ignore yood for good...

 

Vegas 4 x 4 always been to the Armas store .  the event was not annual .  

 

neophobia     

 if can be official references to holding in 2013 , 14, 15 . I'm not insisting, and I could be wrong, too . you show me .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Yood said:

Vegas 4 x 4 always been to the Armas store .  the event was not annual .  

 

no it hasn't been. it was introduced to armas with the "rocker" bundle by g1 in 2013

before, they promised ingame exclusivity (JT store in this case) - same as for explosive weapons (contacts/JT), that should've never been on armas (but now we also have the aaepd)

 

i'm pretty sure it was annual until they forgot about it in 2015

 

LO never promised such a thing, in opposition to G1 who broke all of those subsequently

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

 

(snakes?)

no snakes in ireland

 

p.s. if anyone calls it "patty's day" i will actually noose them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neophobia said:

no it hasn't been. it was introduced to armas with the "rocker" bundle by g1 in 2013

 

it's 2019 . people communicate on the forum not to show off and to lick patootie . the most painful points of view are discussed here . people are trying to make the game more interesting and attractive .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a big fan of religious holidays, but thanks for the hat I suppose. 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...