MrKindlyCat

Unbanned cheaters

You don't know how long they have been working on it, or how long it will take, you're making assumptions. While I agree there are more cheaters in the game right now, the fact is, FF was also falsely banning people, and had to be dialed back.

Fucking hell dude, you act like a few hackers in a game is the end of the world: just wait a week or two and see what happens. Play another game, read a book, take a walk in the park, I dunno', you should be able to live a little without APB if you can't deal with whatever hackers you're facing.

The fact of the matter is that waiting a little bit is MUCH better than them launching an anti-cheat that's not properly configured yet.

(However, on the other side, if they're just going to un-ban everyone who was banned by FF. . . why do you need to turn off auto-bans?)

• Like 1

I encountered cheaters that well hided their cheats, which is ' Motorola ', ' iKellyQ ' and other shit that I have seen in Joker NA

Frankly, the approach they've taken so far is much better than actually giving an estimate and continuously missing it like G1 have famously done in the past. Just be patient and let them finish it up, we wouldn't want a half-assed job yet again now, would we?

15 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

since CEO Mathew scott, came out and said FF was offline. hackers have been on a rise on reroll accounts, and literally I can't even stand playing in district now. because we have to wait on a patch (which can be an empty promise just like G1 gave us)  for battle eye. which he said but didn't give a date. and he also said its 3/4ths done. 3/4ths done should have been done yesterday in all honesty. I went back to back with a group of cheaters, which im about to start recording video for. because this is stupid. that LO is trying to take up a non kids game and see if they can handle it. which quiet frankly they are doing. and pardon my French. to do anything about, so the reason im typing this dumb poll. is to get LO's attention and that they need to address this shit, and now. and I know the community is gonna say "wait for battle eye" like the trolls they are. but I want to play my game now and enjoy my experience not wait for a patch that has no due date for it to be put into game. and a possibility of a false word from a CEO who may be feeding us bullshoot. because I don't know about the rest of the community but I got promised stuff before, and it hasn't come through. so unless your title name is Digital extremes, I have no faith in you what so ever till proven wrong. 

anyway now that my ranting anger is out of the way. Little Orbit address the game you happen to jump head first into hell to get. and fix the damn game. cause this is stupid.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sad thing is the whiteknights and sheep are gonna flock and just say we are bad, they don't hack, LO rocks, etc. "KID"

Time is passing and til this moment it's all talk. Not even any dates. Just ideas. Nothing conclusive. I feel it is a form of neglect. Soon can be an hour or a year. At least send GM's to ban the obvious ragehackers that snap, wall and aimlock...

Edited by BiteTheBullet

i dont recall they ever saying FF is off. i do recall they saying FF BROADCASTS are off. two diferent things.

also, i see no poll in the thread... just sayin'

also, stuff takes time. are you the kind of person that calls 911 because they want their hamburger now and mcdonallds needs 3 minutes to make them or something?

20130322-085443-2.jpg

He never said it was offline. He said it wasnt "tuned". Just wanted to add that point. Patience is a virtue.

so one of three things will happen when battle eye is activated... 

1:The current hackers will keep hacking and get  insta banned by battle eye.

2:The current hackers will stop hacking get rolled by better players and just quit. 

3:The current hackers will will play legit and just enjoy the game with the rest of us.

any of those are a win for me so i am willing to wait for LO to get this right so the games community can be built back up. Remember LO just got this dumpster fire of a game and it will take time to fix everything that G1 broke.

• Like 1

lol, im loving it how the keyboard warriors come out to defend, and act like G1 never rolled over your corpses. yes you are right I should wait, but he literally said its "3/4ths" done, so you saying I should wait read a book. and that I'm a kid. no it means I'm a consumer and not pleased with the service that is currently being provided, and since this is a free forum for me to grip and talk about what is obviously going on. then yes I will post about this because I simply do care about how other players get to have an unfair advantage over the players who do spend time and possibly money on the game. its like spitting in our faces. so yes im going to grip im going to complain until something is done. and I do agree GMs should be standing by for blatant cheaters. and its mainly the blatants that aren't getting banned. 

2 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

lol, im loving it how the keyboard warriors come out to defend, and act like G1 never rolled over your corpses. yes you are right I should wait, but he literally said its "3/4ths" done, so you saying I should wait read a book. and that I'm a kid. no it means I'm a consumer and not pleased with the service that is currently being provided, and since this is a free forum for me to grip and talk about what is obviously going on. then yes I will post about this because I simply do care about how other players get to have an unfair advantage over the players who do spend time and possibly money on the game. its like spitting in our faces. so yes im going to grip im going to complain until something is done. and I do agree GMs should be standing by for blatant cheaters. and its mainly the blatants that aren't getting banned. 

Pretty sure anyone here would agree that G1 let us down hard. Doesn't mean you shouldn't give them some time to work out all the kinks and figure everything out, there is a lot of work to be done to fix the ongoing issues with the game. You can complain all you want but that doesn't make them work any faster than we're constantly being assured that they are.

• Like 1

Yeah not gonna lie, I wasn't too thrilled to hear this, but I will try and stay optimistic. Especially when I know some it took years for them to get banned (I can think of one, who's skills didn't change for like 3 years, and finally got banned).

All we can hope for is BattleEye will catch them quickly if they try it again.

(Plus when you think about all who were false banned, well I hate to say it, it needs to be done)

Edited by Ange1ofD4rkness

Ragekitty logic: if something is 3/4ths done it should already be done.

But I will give you credit, your name seems to be a perfect fit for you.

6 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/gripe

• Like 1

lol wtf

2Nrq.gif

39 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

because we have to wait on a patch (which can be an empty promise just like G1 gave us)  for battle eye. which he said but didn't give a date. and he also said its 3/4ths done. 3/4ths done should have been done yesterday in all honesty.

I want to see you write software that involves hundreds of thousands of lines of code and finish it in 3 weeks.

It's only been 3 weeks since Little Orbit took over. It normally takes even longer than that for new personnel to be integrated into a software development team. Given what LO's done so far in such a short span of time, they are doing well above expectations.

• Like 1

I got reported for cooking nades...apparently that's sketchy, and I really hope that's what did me in, because I definitely won't play like that anymore lol

8 minutes ago, gogol said:

pls calm down friend

get ur profile picture NOW

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

"act like G1 never rolled over your corpses" -> guess what? G1 is over and now its LO time, and these guys havent done that (at least to this community) yet. so yeah, we're not acting like that. we're giving the new guys a chance

4 minutes ago, KNickz said:

get ur profile picture NOW

i didnt even realize its gogol without his profile pic...

Bears_12.jpg

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, RageKitty said:

there’s a difference between being a good customer and a bad customer

a good customer asks what’s happening and what being done to fix it, or reads and understands the information that has already been given (something you clearly didn’t do)

a bad bad customer acts like you

the customer is not always right, contrary to popular belief 

19 minutes ago, gogol said:

pls calm down friend

more important than this thread topic...hi gogol :classic_love:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gogol said:

pls calm down friend

Pls get your profile pic, good to see you back

• Like 1

Shhhhhhh it doesn't even make any difference. FF always needed few weeks to ban a single rage hacker. It's been like 2 weeks since LO is in charge and that's not even half life of shawcopter in San Paro