Aroa Croft

re lauch fallen earth petition

15 hours ago, Adinore said:

I was just talking with my son about this. He is old enough to have his first real mmo experience. I think he would love the crafting and the gritty atmosphere of FE

I'd be down to pay for two subs. Bring it back!

Bring our game back... just saying... If you're not gonna actually work on it for however long it takes to get APBs linear garbage taken care of, at least let me pay something around 10$ a month just to play it. Or whatever, 5$, 4.99, 10, 15, I'll pay it... Just let me come back, craft and chat.

• Like 7

I just hope with the pandemic starting to wind down that the team can hire more people. Or get back into the workplace and work on FE again. I still listen to the soundtrack on youtube and miss the days when I used to play. 

• Like 4

I want my Fallen Earth back!

• Like 3

I'd pay a 5 year sub if LO placed all of Aroa's ideas in the trash can along with all their accounts.

• Like 3

cant believe im dead. thought clones cant die , they just respawn, mean thats how it was. yes that guy from global tech told me, told us. what was his name, cant remember. the system is corrupted and we might be the reason, as long we exist. the corruption increases. anyway - sigh - at last Alex Masters got his will. the cloning process has been ceased. why did the children storm the wall, that was when the journey started. im loosing my datas, the memory slightly is fading away. part of me still hoping - hope , is there hope ? well  always a little hope on earth, fallen earth... where are u ?

• Like 6

One little update would make a lot of folks feel better. The forums are right here make a post, Devs even just to say HI to the player base!

Edited by slerk
  • Thanks 2

On 5/10/2021 at 9:21 PM, Dracio said:

I'd pay a 5 year sub if LO placed all of Aroa's ideas in the trash can along with all their accounts.

a trash can is to easy to dig out of. you might want a incinerator