Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

best gun in the game, kills everything at cqc. Not even oca and pmg can beat manic in cqc.


Worse thing is u can only get it buying that expensive pack or spending 10.000 joker tickets, which makes it even more p2w.

 

 

 

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dislike 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't say it's that good at killing everything in CQC but it could use a nerf, definitely. It's just one of those weapons that always get forgotten when anyone talks about weapon balancing in APB because they are too focused on the N-TEC.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Dislike 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it might need a nerf. but im not sure how you would nerf it without breaking it

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the love of god, stop wanting to nerf EVERYTHING!

xAgFU5P.gif

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

best gun in the game, kills everything at cqc. Not even oca and pmg can beat manic in cqc.


Worse thing is u can only get it buying that expensive pack or spending 10.000 joker tickets, which makes it even more p2w.

 

 

 

 

Before with atac nerf, now again but with the manic...before to start a discussion I would like at least the author (and ohters) has this gun or at least used for some days before tell something...

 

Then about "the expensive pack"... you may be happy for having not already purchased it, If I may go back, I am not totally sure 100% it was a so "awesome purchase" ( worth it maybe, but calling it good depends from your view point....debatable...)

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

For the love of god, stop wanting to nerf EVERYTHING!

xAgFU5P.gif

If it does get nerfed, watch it literally become the new M1922.

 

But yes, this, please for the love of god, we can't just keep nerfing everything. There's a reason why the PMG is as broken as it is at the moment, because we keep nerfing stuff and leaving other things untouched.  How about we got toss the norsemens some buffs or tweaks? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

g1 made the manic have average ttk because qc said we can't have all 7 guns from the rev and jugg packs suck donkey balls

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

For the love of god, stop wanting to nerf EVERYTHING!

it killed me it needs to be nerfed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

For the love of god, stop wanting to nerf EVERYTHING!

xAgFU5P.gif

If nerf is needed, well, you don't need to get mad like this guy.

Give your opinion instead.

 

I think Manic isn't a ad gun, but i still prefer PMG / OCA or other guns for cqc.

At the end i think is fine like that? I mean, guys you can't try to call P2W anything related APB, OP could work well, but after the company is trying to make more thigns avaiable in the Joker Store Distribution instead of ARMAS, just think about it for a moment.

Some aspects still needs to be reworked/changed/adjusted, but we will get there, before or after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

If nerf is needed, well, you don't need to get mad like this guy.

Give your opinion instead.

 

I think Manic isn't a ad gun, but i still prefer PMG / OCA or other guns for cqc.

At the end i think is fine like that? I mean, guys you can't try to call P2W anything related APB, OP could work well, but after the company is trying to make more thigns avaiable in the Joker Store Distribution instead of ARMAS, just think about it for a moment.

Some aspects still needs to be reworked/changed/adjusted, but we will get there, before or after.

Thats some tasty word soup, but my opinion is that nerfing gun after gun after gun is not the way to go.
Manic is fun, let it stay fun and focus on making other guns less frustrating and therefore also more fun.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Thats some tasty word soup, but my opinion is that nerfing gun after gun after gun is not the way to go.
Manic is fun, let it stay fun and focus on making other guns less frustrating and therefore also more fun.

the manic is fun because its good, and its good because it out ttks every other gun iirc

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol nerf everything that i cant fight against because im too lazy to figure it out

 

 

that way we can all play and stop buying arma weapons

 

who need this company to make money when every armas weapon is nerfed to ground after people buy them?

  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Solamente said:

the manic is fun because its good, and its good because it out ttks every other gun iirc

You are dead to me.

BOQvSDC.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea lets nerf every gun in the game its not like it takes half a clip to kill someone because guns in APB are weak as hell to begin with*

*Hitreg pending

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Can we nerf the STAR next?

*Laughs in FAR*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 12:35 AM, CookiePuss said:

For the love of god, stop wanting to nerf EVERYTHING!

xAgFU5P.gif

Actually, yeah. Let's nerf everything. All Assault rifles should be like the STAR. Why not? That'll be fair, right? Give every class the same stats as the weakest weapon in the group.

 

Nothing is OP if everything is nerfed.

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fenton said:

Actually, yeah. Let's nerf everything. All Assault rifles should be like the STAR. Why not? That'll be fair, right? Give every class the same stats as the weakest weapon in the group.

 

Nothing is OP if everything is nerfed.

Then there would be weapon classes that are OP. so this solves nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2020 at 12:20 AM, Flaws said:

I wouldn't say it's that good at killing everything in CQC but it could use a nerf, definitely. It's just one of those weapons that always get forgotten when anyone talks about weapon balancing in APB because they are too focused on the N-TEC.

 

I mean if you'd ever play something that isn't the N-TEC you could form an opinion about other guns, because the S1-NA isn't really on the list of guns that need changes.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GhosT said:

 

I mean if you'd ever play something that isn't the N-TEC you could form an opinion about other guns, because the S1-NA isn't really on the list of guns that need changes.

Not like you'd know what guns I play. The mere fact that you say this proves that you don't know what guns I use.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Not like you'd know what guns I play. The mere fact that you say this proves that you don't know what guns I use.

 

I dunno everytime I randomly see you in APB or browse on twitch you're always using the N-TEC. ;thinking:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2020 at 7:15 AM, Boxo said:

Then there would be weapon classes that are OP. so this solves nothing.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:01 AM, Fenton said:

Actually, yeah. Let's nerf everything. All Assault rifles should be like the STAR. Why not? That'll be fair, right? Give every class the same stats as the weakest weapon in the group.

 

Nothing is OP if everything is nerfed.

 

Star is actually one of the most balanced guns in the game and actually requires some skill to use. Ppl just want ez street so its referred to as you put it "the weakest weapon in the group"

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 12:27 AM, Boxo said:

it might need a nerf. but im not sure how you would nerf it without breaking it

The only thing that would arguably need changed on it is jump shooting. Because it can do so at pretty much perfect spray accuracy. Other than that i feel that it's fine.

 

I would have been against touching it had PMG and OCA stayed in their previous states, as it is now with them back to being somewhat "pre-buff" with .7ttk. I feel the Manic can be slightly reworked with the jump shooting nerf. It is pretty deadly so i can understand why people feel it's op, but within its range against the pmg/oca/shotguns, i feel it is fairly balanced.

 

Merged.

 

On 4/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Fenton said:

Actually, yeah. Let's nerf everything. All Assault rifles should be like the STAR. Why not? That'll be fair, right? Give every class the same stats as the weakest weapon in the group.

 

Nothing is OP if everything is nerfed.

Star is actually pretty good, yes it's considered the weakest, but that's honestly because it's the most balanced of the AR's.

 

Ironically people say STAR is the weakest, but ignore the Misery, Cobr-A, and Aces Rifle. All of which are kinda worse than the star.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...