Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,


We're currently having a significant network outage.

Unfortunately I don't have enough information to predict how long this is going to last.

 

I'll keep you posted.

 

Thanks,
Matt

  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing I'm not currently playing 🙂 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad timing for a network outtage.  Now people won't be able to finish up the Halloween event before it ends tomorrow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet it's because Jericho has been having good days lately, can't be having a whopping 300 players on our lowest tier service servers that K2 conveniently downgraded to at some point before they sold it off (I write this only semi-ironically because I would not be surprised)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HappyMandy said:

stop hacking apb server, i just want to play a game.

ples

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HappyMandy said:

stop hacking apb server, i just want to play a game.

ples

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HappyMandy said:

stop hacking apb server, i just want to play a game.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Bet it's because Jericho has been having good days lately, can't be having a whopping 300 players on our lowest tier service servers that K2 conveniently downgraded to at some point before they sold it off (I write this only semi-ironically because I would not be surprised)

but the weird thing is didn't k2 also offer hosting services for other companies? at what point was that all sold off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what's going on in the background, because the servers didn't crash down, they were properly taken down, with shutdown countdown broadcasted and everything. 🤷‍♂️

 

Is it ISP doing their "things" without LO being aware beforehand or did we forget to read mail (or pay the bill 😅 )?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chinook said:

I wonder what's going on in the background, because the servers didn't crash down, they were properly taken down, with shutdown countdown broadcasted and everything. 🤷‍♂️

 

Is it ISP doing their "things" without LO being aware beforehand or did we forget to read mail (or pay the bill 😅 )?

 

 

I think they shut it down for maintenance because last week servers were horrible, Citadel crashed two times yesterday and constantly lag spikes when the server ms jumps up to 80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The end is near!

 

This is a sign that APB is shutting down!!

 

Run get a tinfoil hat before their drop the EMP bombs!!!

 

It was predicted many times by every APB prophet since 2010!!!!

 

Engine Upgrade!!!!!

 

Racing District confirmed!!!!!!

 

No.

  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please whatever you do, for the love of god, dont extend the helloween event.

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Salvick said:

The end is near!

 

This is a sign that APB is shutting down!!

 

Run get a tinfoil hat before their drop the EMP bombs!!!

 

It was predicted many times by every APB prophet since 2010!!!!

 

Engine Upgrade!!!!!

 

Racing District confirmed!!!!!!

 

No.

giphy.gif

Edited by X1SC0
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Salvick said:

 

Racing District confirmed!!!!!!

 

That was really a thing ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheWalke said:

That was really a thing ???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even tho i did finish the Halloween event there were many who were still working on it when i got off early this morning and if the down time takes up most of the day y'all should probably extent the event by at least one day.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...