MattScott

BattlEye patch is Friday 4am Pacific / 11am UTC

Can't wait to see those insanely god tier players suddenly becoming bronze over night.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Sorry this took so long to nail down on our end.

We had to address many different issues internally to get ready for this patch - everything from upgrading libraries to bring them current to training a new QA team on testing the game. I know the radio silence and lack of clear date was frustrating for a lot of players. We will do better in the future of giving more of a timeline and heads up.

It took you guys at LO literally 5 weeks from the acquisition of G1 to getting a fully functional marketleading anti-cheat implemented into a clusterf*ck of code, extensively beta-test it and all of that in midst of preparing like 250 different other things in the pipeline like a new forum, a new support, having updates almost every 3 days up on forums about progress and roadmaps, doing Q&As en mass, answering forum posts, writing blogposts and managing this entire company...
... and you STILL have the audacity to apologize for "radio silence and a lack of a clear date"?!
F*ck outta here, old G1 would have taken YEARS to do what you guys did in a record breaking 5 weeks of work.
I cannot believe how humble you guys are.

• Like 9

Thanks Matt 😊

16 hours ago, MattScott said:

We are unbanning players caught up in the KTTC and FFA issues.

Will you remove those "farmed" FFAs from their accounts? We talking about players who made multiple accounts (some players with over 50)  to get as many as possible guns and if they now come back this will definitely destroy the market prices.. not to forget players who spent their hard earned money on those g1c boxes.. 

Edited by PHM

12 minutes ago, PHM said:

Will you remove those "farmed" FFAs from their accounts? We talking about players who got over 20 of those on one account and if they now come back this will definitely destroy the market prices.. not to forget players who spent their hard earned money on those g1c boxes.. 

Maybe is better dont ask a rude control so close.

Remember "Refer a Friend" Farm Fiesta? 

Imagine how many lovely surprises.....

(in case Tb. ,Kv, or Sd. are reading: No i didnt it, cause i had everything in that nice list, no need cause i am a mini silver-Whale and i buy everything i wish)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

Fingers crossed it all goes off without a hitch.

do you have no concept of jinxes 

30 minutes ago, PHM said:

Will you remove those "farmed" FFAs from their accounts? We talking about players who got over 20 of those on one account and if they now come back this will definitely destroy the market prices.. not to forget players who spent their hard earned money on those g1c boxes.. 

20? Nice urban legend 😂

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

do you have no concept of jinxes 

I tempt fate for breakfast m8 :classic_wink:

You guys at Little Orbit are too awesome. I hope this all goes smoothly!

2 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

I tempt fate for breakfast m8 :classic_wink:

a brave man indeed

or foolish

take your pick

15 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

Maybe is better dont ask a rude control so close.

Remember "Refer a Friend" Farm Fiesta? 

Imagine how many lovely surprises.....

(in case Tb. ,Kv, or Sd. are reading: No i didnt it, cause i had everything in that nice list, no need cause i am a mini silver-Whale and i buy everything i wish)

and same goes for Ursus and so on

locked yes, pretty much just over 5 hrs to go.

Edited by iTzHaze

Patience. Should take hours.

I wonder how many people will play tonight. Will downloading the patch take a day? Wille the servers hold up the onslaught of (possible thousands of) players? Did they get their first Patch right in such a short time?

So many questions.

Edited by KurtKlops

dab.png

dab on that server lock

15 hours ago, notHunky said:

LOL, you guys have already accomplished more in a few months than what G1 could in 3 to 5 years. Also thanks for allowing us to still use Advanced Launcher until we get a proper graphics settings update.

just wait, and see how BE performs, everyone had the same hopes when FF came, and then ...

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

just wait, and see how BE performs, everoyne had the same hopes when FF came, and then ...

NO! it aint happening this time 😁

Edited by wHisHi

Just updated the game xD what time will the servers be up for the UK people?