Parthian

So this is a thing now (The Sequel)

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

now all we need to bring back is the ability to run yourself over with your own vehicle when getting out 

I double this
It would stop people from abusing desync bug

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
3 hours ago, GhosT said:

I don't think butchering your textures really helps with APBs inconsitent frame rates.
it does, as does lowering your resolution 
More likely the butchering is turning off some rendering effect that is the actual cause of stutter

I don't know if I like it or not but it seems fair that you hit your own car, so you have to take care when you shoot.
PS: Your titles are the best!

I used to run the game on a laptop in windowed mode at a stable 70-90 fps and it still looked better than any of that. The heck of drivers/settings are you using to always complaina bout stutters?

I know the game is far from being any optimized, and on my full rig I'm not getting even close to the 400fps it should run at, but still, even with everything maxed I get a decent smooth gameplay...

to all the imbeciles who say that its realistic and they are okay with this, are you okay with that as well?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, hack said:

to all the imbeciles who say that its realistic and they are okay with this, are you okay with that as well?

real
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, hack said:

Song ID?????

28 minutes ago, gamergoggles said:
1 hour ago, hack said:

Song ID?????
?

4 hours ago, hack said:

Hehe... well made game. 

I'm alright with this change, makes game make more sense.

19 minutes ago, Inquitoria said:

Clearly this change is fucking stupid if you look at that latest video. Revert pls.

You don't remove a good feature because of a bug, you fix the bug to polish the feature.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:
2 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

Clearly this change is fucking stupid if you look at that latest video. Revert pls.

You don't remove a good feature because of a bug, you fix the bug to polish the feature.
Its not a bug I dont think, thats just the difference between the vehicle size and the hitbox.

13 hours ago, hack said:

On 9/21/2018 at 9:22 PM, CookiePuss said:

this game never ceases to impress

14 hours ago, hack said:

Ok, this instantly convinced me to revert this. It will be broken asf due to bad hitboxes of cars.

On 9/22/2018 at 10:16 AM, hack said:

That issue is born due to fact that player is not really shooting from position of avatar but from position of camera. You never shot enemy who suddenly hugged you behind where you crosshair is? I did few times. Try not blocking your avatar but blocking your crosshair - in most cases camera will zoom in, but in some cases - like this it can't and there is hitbox in way. Edited by Mitne

On 9/21/2018 at 4:14 PM, GhosT said:

Some people will do anything to get any advantages they legally can, even if it's only a very slight advantage like this one.

It's an FPS config lol, what advantages does it give? The inability to see through a fence? Black smoke from blown up cars/grenades? Yeah, d00d it's so AdVaNtAgEoUs to not see SHIT.
On 9/21/2018 at 4:57 PM, GhosT said:

You'd be surprised how many non-potato-pc players do this to their game, when their game runs absolutely fine on the highest settings.

4:3 makes it easier to aim for some people, due to the models being wider than on 16:9 or other modern aspect ratios.
They are PERCEIVED as larger, that does not MAKE them larger. By making them about 33% larger via stretching 4:3 (which I don't do), the models also travel across the screen 33% faster.
18 hours ago, Hexerin said:
19 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

Since when was this suddenly a feature and not a bug caused by the last update? Edited by Similarities
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Similarities said:
It's an FPS config lol, what advantages does it give? The inability to see through a fence? Black smoke from blown up cars/grenades? Yeah, d00d it's so AdVaNtAgEoUs to not see SHIT.
They are PERCEIVED as larger, that does not MAKE them larger. By making them about 33% larger via stretching 4:3 (which I don't do), the models also travel across the screen 33% faster.

You can set them up so they don't fully block a fences texture, same goes to the smoke.
And having no textures other than the color of what something should be is argueably an advantage as you can spot things way easier.

There are people that use low textures and sh*t because of the little advantages they give, and some people use those to gain an FPS boost.

I am aware that it doesn't make them larger, makes it easier to aim at for some people though. Edited by GhosT

On 9/21/2018 at 3:50 PM, Keshi said:

so this game is finally realistic now? nice 🙂

i got the sarcasm but "realistic" takes 6 7.62 bullets to kill some one 😂