H0Tmizore

Fix one thing, break another

After the patch i now have 140 ping on my own server that i used to have 40 on. Good job Little Orbit. This game is a joke.

9 minutes ago, H0Tmizore said:

After the patch i now have 140 ping on my own server that i used to have 40 on. Good job Little Orbit. This game is a joke.

Constructive/10
  • Like 1

i sometimes have that..i go from 90 to 180 but back then i used to use WTFast(some type of vpn) to get a straight connection to the server instead of bouncing all the way before getting there. Sadly now u can't connect to any servers now if u use those software and if that ever happens again, i prob just have to wait a week till its fixed again

amazing observation

can you imagine actually being someone like OP? man.....

2 hours ago, H0Tmizore said:

You got your own APB server? Which APB version is it running? 1.0.ToxicPlayer?

3 hours ago, H0Tmizore said:

You guys need to know that apb buy bad company this game not have nice future with LO i see now on my case
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You do realize connection was unstable for about 2 years right? It affected individual players but it was getting worse and if i remember correctly last months under G1 were constant server crashes and overall unstability issues right? But G1 had it in patootie, now when shit was going down, G1 done the most smart thing they could do to even profit on that... They sold their company.
If you wanna talk shit, talk shit on G1 - LO didn't deserve it at all. They actively fixing, they actively talk and the fact that they might fix connection for some while breaking it for others shows how unstable code is - it's only you who is blind and not listening.

• Like 4

Been having pretty stable connection (15ms, server never >34ms) since at least 2 weeks now, much better than before.

• Like 1

Sure you didn't read it wrong and add a 1 at the front?

9 hours ago, Sniperturtle said:

Been having pretty stable connection (15ms, server never >34ms) since at least 2 weeks now, much better than before.

I used to get 20-30 ms in action districts and 10-15 in FC now I get around 25-40 in FC and 50-60 in action districts 

This was years back though before the servers started taking a big dump. The servers definitely perform better than what they did weeks ago with the mitigation issues though Edited by SuperToaster

Haha its just a game. They are aware and taking steps to rectify the issue. I play people from China in DbD which give me like 200-500 ms...GG I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuu....can we swear?

Really feel bad for people delusional enough to think that Little Orbit is capable of fixing all the game's issues in a few short months.

I've been impressed with their communication and efforts.  If things fail, so what, they're trying to save this game and have already shown more professionalism than G1 did in their entire reign.

DF4EB2E1C1D4EAA5A476F2D1B95792368A24B69B

2 minutes ago, Keijinnn said:

DF4EB2E1C1D4EAA5A476F2D1B95792368A24B69B

Not actually begging for likes, it's just a meme  Edited by Keijinnn

20 hours ago, Keshi said:

i sometimes have that..i go from 90 to 180 but back then i used to use WTFast(some type of vpn) to get a straight connection to the server instead of bouncing all the way before getting there. Sadly now u can't connect to any servers now if u use those software and if that ever happens again, i prob just have to wait a week till its fixed again

There's another vpn for gaming called like 'zapper'-something, can't recall but google it and give it a try if you really need it. It allowed me to play APB when I was in a place with a proxy that was blocking me from login in the game and this vpn bypassed it so I can say it works, not sure now with LO since didn't need it again luckily.

14 hours ago, Mitne said:

You do realize connection was unstable for about 2 years right? It affected individual players but it was getting worse and if i remember correctly last months under G1 were constant server crashes and overall unstability issues right? But G1 had it in patootie, now when shit was going down, G1 done the most smart thing they could do to even profit on that... They sold their company.
If you wanna talk shit, talk shit on G1 - LO didn't deserve it at all. They actively fixing, they actively talk and the fact that they might fix connection for some while breaking it for others shows how unstable code is - it's only you who is blind and not listening.

Actually I liked your comment though.

2 hours ago, mynd said:

Really feel bad for people delusional enough to think that Little Orbit is capable of fixing all the game's issues in a few short months.

I've been impressed with their communication and efforts.  If things fail, so what, they're trying to save this game and have already shown more professionalism than G1 did in their entire reign.

Well said, personally I ask myself if its delusional to think the game wasn't about to shut down with G1 not giving a single f to even say good bye.

15 hours ago, Salvick said:

There's another vpn for gaming called like 'zapper'-something, can't recall but google it and give it a try if you really need it. It allowed me to play APB when I was in a place with a proxy that was blocking me from login in the game and this vpn bypassed it so I can say it works, not sure now with LO since didn't need it again luckily.

Well now that we have battlEye i don't want to trigger any ban for a vpn, WTFast is 1 of the most famous vpn's out there that gamers use, and u cant use it on APB so there has to be a reason 🤔 I'll check that zapper thing in a bit tho.... it hasnt done it in more than a month so i'll prob forget when i get home from work xD

Around this time was when the hardware was starting to give trouble that we did not know about until it died on us.
Around this time was some DDoS attacks that made it difficult to  play.
Around this time was when mitigation was being tested and reworked etc to make APB even better.
Around this time was when we had seen BattleEye installed for a short time and watched the cheaters become mostly if not all extinct.
Around this time was the beginning of ARMAS prices being reworked.
Around this time was when Little Orbit had already begun on weapon balancing and many other things that we were briefed on at the end of the month.
And I am sure I missed some thing as well.

And around this time Little Orbit had only been here 2 1/2 months with the 1st month just moving in and unpacking.
They did more in this short time under horrible conditions but came out strong and  clearly are getting things done.
More so than we thought possible.
Give them time and the engine upgrade will be done soon as well.
I have nothing to say negatively about Little Orbit that could possibly be true because when they make a mistake they work on fixing it for our benefit not theirs.

Well met Little Orbit. Well met.

On 7/19/2018 at 11:08 AM, Keshi said:
Well now that we have battlEye i don't want to trigger any ban for a vpn, WTFast is 1 of the most famous vpn's out there that gamers use, and u cant use it on APB so there has to be a reason 🤔 I'll check that zapper thing in a bit tho.... it hasnt done it in more than a month so i'll prob forget when i get home from work xD
It's called "Pingzapper" i tried using that last week and it not work, i can log but right when u choose a district it's just a infinite loadscreen lol... 

1 hour ago, EnriquexD said:
On 7/19/2018 at 11:08 AM, Keshi said:
It's called "Pingzapper" i tried using that last week and it not work, i can log but right when u choose a district it's just a infinite loadscreen lol... 
same as WTFast. LO keeping the game VPN free i  guess lol. Maybe we should ask @MattScott about this

my latency's been amazing, idk what you're talking about

Just now, Sadira said:

Moving to Texas ASAP.

1 hour ago, Sadira said:

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
1 hour ago, Sadira said:

Moving to Texas ASAP.
Someones trying to sneak in someones bedroom?
Sure It's just for the latency right? *wink*