Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

APB need PvE content

APB need PvE content to keep survining.

After this, make a rework with Unreal Engine 4/5 and all is fine.

Using Unreal Engine 3 is a deadlock.

There are so much unfair player in the game, they do kill weaker players. Beginners left the game and this repeats. With PvE non PvP focused players can play APB = $$$ to support the rework.

Doing a rework on UE4 is not hard. It is much more easier instead of uprgrade an old engine.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had to google PVE, I thought it meant player versus everyone at first which is sometimes the case it seems, especially when you are outnumbered and your team mate seems to be working with the opposition, I've had them shoot me for shooting the opposition and picking up the task item and also seen them shadow the cops so I can't shoot them without shooting them both. I can see how beginners leave because it takes almost two seconds to kill an enemy with the standard gun even if they stay still and let you shoot them but if they decide to shoot back you're dead quicker than you can blink, let alone aim.  I've had more luck not using the aim, by the time I press the right mouse button and fire once I'm dead, I got used to shooting without aiming during the last event, you have to hold the camera angle a bit lower than you normally would and adjust aim by strafing rather than moving the mouse.

1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

There are so much unfair player in the game, they do kill weaker players. Beginners left the game and this repeats. With PvE non PvP focused players can play APB = $$$ to support the rework.

Thats because the out of work billing coder has a job with LO as Developer, and due the continuous absence of the supposed CEO

The Alleged Dev. is in Charge. n He was very gullible listening to forum trolls, gold hackers that came in and CRIED N CRIED N CRIED to be let into Green District, letting blatant hackers have Happy Times farming greens n bronzies.

There will be no engine, cuz they dont have staff smart enough to do it. 

n there will be no Paying till the entire LO staff is replaced, restructured, Fair fight reinstalled, and all these golds hackin in Green are banned, And its proven they were banned. put a ban list right here. Or They get Nothing from me. 

The CEO is so out of touch with the game, he dont even know the billing coder Selali let hackers play in Green zone. 

Proof of that is in his wordy long winded techno double talk in his blog the two days in 5 months he showed up for work

n he says nothing about what the dev did. So he is Way out of the Loop. Even if he was capable of making this engine, He'd need to show up for work more than once every 4 months to write in some off site blog.  I expect you to be in-game.

I challenge any LO Employee to come down n watch your gold hackers farm the greens n bronzes with their aiming hax and lag bots, and know that U the Employee are responsible for this carnage, U took out segregation, that was the only thing standing in the way of hackers from farming low threats. Why because u turned off fair fight which worked. n now u claim u cant afford an anticheat that is compatible. Why did u take out FF. Why did U let Hackers into Green dist. Why Do U Hide n not go In-game.

Cuz U know Im right.  Bet U sleep well at night knowing what u did, not to mention the virtual theft of the 3 thousand in virtual goods i bought, U render them useless in the face aim hacking golds. 

2 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Doing a rework on UE4 is not hard.

you're wrong

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

to be let into Green District

FR, I've only saw 3 people around my level(12-17 at that time) and a trainee even be in Green and that was the only time I ever saw it even have a single person

2 minutes ago, Bruhd101 said:

Green

Well technically it would be Bronze and Green, Golds could not enter either one, I'm just being a Tool by calling it Green.

Call it what ya want, this lets gold farm bronze and green players with no buffer zone. Which is what they cried for, and the Dev let em do it. Beings that most hackers are gold, not all golds hack, but either way the dev decided that letting the hax and the super pro's farm the little guys and casuals was a good marketing plan, and alienating long time paying customers was good Customer Service. "Golds Cried n The Game Died" You Reap What You Sow

You really need to stop with this PvE thing. it's been years and dozens of people telling you why it is stupid.

• Like 2

What they need to do is bring back Riot and get it working proper. APB needs a new game mode and content to bring vets back. PvE wouldnt do anything as APB isnt a game made for that plus bots are extremely predictable and ez. Everyone shit on Riot before it was even officially brought out. Yes it had problems but what we had was an alpha test.

The Fallout 76 battle royale was more fun than RIOT was.

At least you could consistently find matches for that one.

Wait what if... get this...

The game was taken care of in the first place 🤯

Edited by your-username-is-not-suitable

Adding any kind of PVE or offline content to this game is just not possible, they can't even upgrade the engine so how do you think they'd manage to add a feature like this.

do you even understand how games work ?

• Like 1

good start can be taxi and medic missions(similar to gta-interactions with civilians)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

good start can be taxi and medic missions(similar to gta-interactions with civilians)

Maybe they can add a mission where you fly the helicopters and tanks too.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Maybe they can add a mission where you fly the helicopters and tanks too.

Im down for flying tanks.

APB has some non-PVE gameplay elements to it already.

And enemy AI wouldn't be something APB should do in my opinion.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

enemy AI wouldn't be something APB should do in my opinion

Tying shoes is too complicated for this Crew, let alone pve coding

You know what how about time trials to earn some quick cash 

On 2/4/2022 at 7:42 PM, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

The Fallout 76 battle royale was more fun than RIOT was.

At least you could consistently find matches for that one.

Wait what if... get this...

The game was taken care of in the first place 🤯

If this community actually gave RIOT a chance maby we would have found matches. But hey everyone shat on it and said they wanted no changes... as it has been since 2014. Well 2022 and no changes, the community got its wish. And if only Tiggs and the old G1 gave 2 $@&*$ about the game. All they wanted was money. Matt had a chance to right the ship but instead ignored the live problems and focused on an engine that couldnt be done. Now its too late.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

But hey everyone shat on it and said they wanted no changes

???

plenty of people gave it a chance and suggested changes, its not the community's fault that orbit released subpar content and then shelved it instead of fixing it

Sign in to follow this