Hexerin

The fact that Jericho's angry Russian still isn't permabanned tells you everything you need to know about Little Orbit

Dude has spent years, literally years both before and during LO's ownership, doing literally nothing but griefing every mission he's in (among plenty of other actions that break ToS/CoC). Yet he's still playing freely. Him being one of an endless list of examples of LO's actions proving that they really just don't care about the game at all. They don't take any action against anyone, with the one exception being if you criticize them openly like I'm doing here. This thread will be deleted, and I'll receive at minimum a temporary forum suspension, because LO's fragile ego can't handle being called on their bullshit. It's absolutely pathetic how completely devoid of integrity LO is. They're literally no different to RG, G1, and K2.

3bc8e874505cdd10bc29b52d836bf253.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Dude has spent years, literally years both before and during LO's ownership, doing literally nothing but griefing every mission he's in (among plenty of other actions that break ToS/CoC). Yet he's still playing freely. Him being one of an endless list of examples of LO's actions proving that they really just don't care about the game at all. They don't take any action against anyone, with the one exception being if you criticize them openly like I'm doing here. This thread will be deleted, and I'll receive at minimum a temporary forum suspension, because LO's fragile ego can't handle being called on their bullshit. It's absolutely pathetic how completely devoid of integrity LO is. They're literally no different to RG, G1, and K2.

3bc8e874505cdd10bc29b52d836bf253.gif

do you have proof????

25 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Stop playing in the bronze district. 

Problem solved. 

Not all of us have robot aim like you, pal. Also griefers play everywhere, doesn't matter of server or district.

21 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Not all of us have robot aim like you, pal. Also griefers play everywhere, doesn't matter of server or district.

I was just teasing Hex. No one should have to deal with griefers. 

8 hours ago, Hexerin said:

They don't take any action against anyone, with the one exception being if you criticize them openly like I'm doing here. This thread will be deleted, and I'll receive at minimum a temporary forum suspension, because LO's fragile ego can't handle being called on their bullshit.

on a scale of 1-10, how awkward is it going to be when none of this happens?

Now that I think about it, I believe the Russian in question has been banned before.

Edited by CookiePuss

There was a large pattotie in silver fin who's named suggested they were from the Nut Farm, in defense of the possible Russian with a name starting in Y, I seen him once over the weekend n he wasnt doing anything he shouldn't. 📢

The Nut sack pattotie was trolling out missions, tk his own team, blocking, car shooting ect to his team mates, n thats not the alleged russian we think we might be possibly talking about. 😏

Edited by MACKxBOLAN

They are just being misunderstood. 

If you really cared this much about being griefed, record them griefing you/the mission/others and send it directly Little Orbit support. They WILL handle it; just make sure your video evidence shows exactly what they are doing.

• Like 1

I like how this doesnt count as name and shame even though we all know exactly who Hex is talking about. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I like how this doesnt count as name and shame even though we all know exactly who Hex is talking about. 

nope i dont know about hes talking u like how it doesnt count? because u cant do anything bro?? mad

On 6/16/2021 at 7:06 AM, mambax00 said:

nope i dont know about hes talking u like how it doesnt count? because u cant do anything bro?? mad

What? 

It's just jokes, man. 

Edited by CookiePuss

so we're on day 5 and the thread hasn't been deleted nor (unfortunately) has hexerin received a forum suspension, at this point im questioning if this "russian griefer" even exists tbh

On 6/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, CookiePuss said:

Stop playing in the bronze district. 

Problem solved. 

So just because it is bronze district that makes it somehow ok? Lol.

4 hours ago, PotatoeGirl said:

So just because it is bronze district that makes it somehow ok? Lol.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:05 AM, CookiePuss said:

I was just teasing Hex. No one should have to deal with griefers. 

Rules don't usually apply for dying games, cuz trolls and yellows are literally everything that keeps this game alive, noobs come and go less and less, so by the time you will want to make another post like this one, you will find yourself in a server as empty as jericho and that  asian server HAN (or something) were in, eurape is the last pilon of survival for this game, and soon will be as depleted as those two were, then what?!

Edited by Vnight

Is it normal in apb Griefing, toxic Chat, This you find in all pvp  Games. We are all no Angel.

Edited by Eviltara

On 6/21/2021 at 5:21 AM, Tumbies said:

The design of the game has high potential for unfair gameplay, un-fun gameplay, griefing, and cheating. Not to mention the toxic community. 

And there is no way to fix it past what was done. So either you appreciate it for what it is, or you play something else.

On 6/14/2021 at 9:30 AM, Hexerin said:

This thread will be deleted, and I'll receive at minimum a temporary forum suspension, because LO's fragile ego can't handle being called on their bullshit. It's absolutely pathetic how completely devoid of integrity LO is. They're literally no different to RG, G1, and K2.

LO does not take actions against you if you criticise them. We are also not living in a dictatorship and Bill Gates doesnt want to chip us.

• Like 1