Hexerin

The fact that Jericho's angry Russian still isn't permabanned tells you everything you need to know about Little Orbit

52 minutes ago, JunoSuzuki said:

LO does not take actions against you if you criticise them. We are also not living in a dictatorship and Bill Gates doesnt want to chip us.

I criticize LO all the time. I still can post and play. Than again, there's cheaters that record themselves cheating all the time, and they can still play. `\(O_o)/`

Actually I did get a temporary forum suspension for reporting a racist post. The mod who reviewed it must have been high af or something.

Edited by SquirrelFace

45 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

I criticize LO all the time. I still can post and play. Than again, there's cheaters that record themselves cheating all the time, and they can still play. `\(O_o)/`

Actually I did get a temporary forum suspension for reporting a racist post. The mod who reviewed it must have been high af or something.

I mean if it really is how you discribed it you can complain about it. Imagine reporting something racist and getting slammed but from what i see, and that's not including you, most people that claim getting suspended for something never choosed their words wisely and straight up insulted people or moderators or posted stuff with a lot of insults/swears in them.

On 6/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, JunoSuzuki said:

LO does not take actions against you if you criticise them. We are also not living in a dictatorship and Bill Gates doesnt want to chip us.

You sound very confident on all your points there...are you sure?

6 minutes ago, Sniperturtle said:

You sound very confident on all your points there...are you sure?

Isnt this thread proof in itself?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Isnt this thread proof in itself?

That was exactly not the part i was refering to 😉

On 6/25/2021 at 10:14 AM, SquirrelFace said:

Same. If you use the provided text entry box to explain why you're reporting the post (which is literally the reason it exists), you'll find yourself slapped with a suspension for your trouble. "Backseat moderating" is the reason they cite. Absolute joke of a moderation team.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 3

You can Report ingame. Wirte /Report Player Name. it is so nice. 

56 minutes ago, Eviltara said:

Report who...

The game is a ghost town. *cries in NA*

I do not know, it kind of adds another layer to the APB roleplay, an angry Russian villain on the loose, lawlessly and violently roaming the streets of a Southern Californian metropolis. Whilst his power continues to be felt over San Paro and its citizens, no one in this new world understands the dangers of stopping him better than Hexerin, a vigilante of justice. He also knows he's the only one who stands a chance. Will Hex succeed, it is an uncertain future...  *Intense action background music*

Edited by Bambola
  • Like 1

I understand the posters frustrations, you only need to log in for 30 minutes every day and see the same people griefing, blocking missions or screwing over their own team. Then joining their friends to steamroll the server. You really don't have to look hard. If i can see it as a customer means that mods can see it and choose to do nothing about it.

On 6/27/2021 at 11:34 PM, Eviltara said:

You do realize that doesn't do anything, right? Like, not in the "LO ignores those reports" kind of way. The "/report" command literally doesn't do anything, other than echo that automated system response. It's a placebo, it exists solely to minimize the number of reports submitted to the support staff. Most players don't know that it doesn't do anything, and thus use it (and it alone) thinking that their reports are being received for review.

Like, people have literally run controlled tests on it. We know that it doesn't send any packets to the game servers (or any other servers). Plus, there's the simple tests of literally just submitting fake reports filled with the most egregiously offensive things imaginable directed at the theoretical recipients on LO's support staff, yet no punishments returned to the testers.

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Like, people have literally run controlled tests on it. We know that it doesn't send any packets to the game servers (or any other servers). Plus, there's the simple tests of literally just submitting fake reports filled with the most egregiously offensive things imaginable directed at the theoretical recipients on LO's support staff, yet no punishments returned to the testers.

I like the way you said controlled tests. I can imagine guys in white lab coats standing behind plexiglass sending reports to LO.

Every single part of this community is concerning. From the half naked anime girls littered in social, to the joke of a staff.

Are you people dont realize yet that the game is dead? Even if you try to play it is impossible, low population, bad performance, toxic players everywhere (the main reason to low population). Also more than two  years without a real update... Those companies just want to make a litte money from armas market and leave the game as soon as they considere reach the money they spect.

I follow this game so many years since beta, and never been in a worst situation. But hey!, LO still happy with toxic rich players trying to get their ego up. Congrats to those people wasting their money, some day no company will buy the game and all the money they expend gonna dissapear.

Edited by jonilgz

1 hour ago, jonilgz said:

Are you people dont realize yet that the game is dead? Even if you try to play it is impossible, low population, bad performance, toxic players everywhere (the main reason to low population). Also more than two  years without a real update... Those companies just want to make a litte money from armas market and leave the game as soon as they considere reach the money they spect.

I follow this game so many years since beta, and never been in a worst situation. But hey!, LO still happy with toxic rich players trying to get their ego up. Congrats to those people wasting their money, some day no company will buy the game and all the money they expend gonna dissapear.

Do you really think LO is making any profit from APB?

31 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Do you really think LO is making any profit from APB?

No... Companies likes loose money those days 🙂

Edited by jonilgz

5 hours ago, jonilgz said:

No... Companies likes loose money those days 🙂

200 average players, 377 peak players, free premium

How many of those players even spend money?

Of those that do, how much do you think they are spending every month? 

Now tell me how anyone is making a profit.

Edited by CookiePuss

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

250 average players, free premium

How many of those players even spend money?

Of those that do, how much do you think they are spending every month? 

Now tell me how anyone is making a profit.

idk some people here seem to be die hard fan and think this game will rise out of the ground like that one arcade game and spend alot of money here

or people who keep buying arma weapons on repeat after getting banned and/or new accounts becuase they want more alts and it's cheap for 2 free slots then buying 98 more slots 

16 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

idk some people here seem to be die hard fan and think this game will rise out of the ground like that one arcade game and spend alot of money here

or people who keep buying arma weapons on repeat after getting banned and/or new accounts becuase they want more alts and it's cheap for 2 free slots then buying 98 more slots 

people who keep buying multiple armas weapons on repeat are skimping on character slots because they're expensive, what?

to put it in perspective yesterday apb peaked at 483 players, even if every single one of them bought the most expensive pack on armas it wouldnt even be enough to pay a single dev for the year

On 7/1/2021 at 4:11 PM, xiphos said:

people who keep buying multiple armas weapons on repeat are skimping on character slots because they're expensive, what?

to put it in perspective yesterday apb peaked at 483 players, even if every single one of them bought the most expensive pack on armas it wouldnt even be enough to pay a single dev for the year

483 players? were at last 6 times i logged onto NA i saw less then 30 and most of them were afk in social 

1 minute ago, cowhorseman said:

483 players? were at last 6 times i logged onto NA i saw less then 30 and most of them were afk in social 

apb consists of both na and eu servers