(Xbox)MortisedGuide

How's everyone feeling?

Im feeling good. I been playing pc more than console and it's fun but I always return to console. As for console players who aren't on the forums. Don't be hopeless. If LO didn't care they would of just closed the console edition. (The only new thing is before JMB was removed for pc you would get 100 JT for every item you got. I.e if you pull 10 you get 1k JT and items) 

As for that PC is fun. With console experience it made the gameplay a bit more fun. Also the economy on pc for legendaries is way different than console.

So besides that what's everyone doing in APB right now?

Will log in to play after 14h of work. Nice that APB exists.

• Like 1

I'm tired most days.

Inflammation in my hands is so bad I can't really feel what I'm holding, so in game I'm mostly getting owned.

Thanks for asking though, Mort.

• Like 1

I'm just following the Engine Upgrade thread to stay updated regarding it's progress. I will definetly play APB a lot after 2.1 is released and I'm really excited for it. I enjoy the game but right now the playerbase is too small for me. 

I'm patient and I'm glad this is a real thing.

I still try to find time for some missions after work, and personal project, then I get my butt handed to me coz I haven't been playing much..

Would really love to see refreshing content, engine, contacts, and that fan made district, that'd most certainly be worth marketing campaigns

2 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

launcher sitting open in the background because i can't actually bring myself to log in and play lmao

I feel anger and a compulsion to commit violent acts in the name of Justice

Cuz they aint no Real News on the weekends, So I gotta watch the Hater channel just to get weather, n never got the weather, got so disgusted i came here. 

I had a bunch of old friends return to the game after being gone for years.

I've been playing missions while catching up with them and sharing old stories. It has been a lot of fun!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Flight said:

I had a bunch of old friends return to the game after being gone for years.

I've been playing missions while catching up with them and sharing old stories. It has been a lot of fun!

NA or EU? 🙂 

Some FC and putting themes on the marketplace. Almost completely out of habit, like brushing my teeth or something 😄

haven't felt like playing, because my account for what ever unholy reason is gold, and silver/gold is dead and all my characters need water front no one gos to waterfront. iv'e basically gotten all of the steam achievements i can get and ram raiding is boring now.. other then that i can't wait till this whole virus BS is gone

14 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

haven't felt like playing, because my account for what ever unholy reason is gold, and silver/gold is dead and all my characters need water front no one gos to waterfront. iv'e basically gotten all of the steam achievements i can get and ram raiding is boring now.. other then that i can't wait till this whole virus BS is gone

Went to waterfront literally then it had 1 player in it. 2 hours later it was solid 30v30. I mean, first hour was painful but worth it

I've had a shit month: health complications, getting cheated on and almost dying.

i've had my fun though.

33 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Thinking of removing the APB forums as my homepage. Dunno.

thats a big step, are you sure you can handle it?

2 minutes ago, 404 said:

thats a big step, are you sure you can handle it?

I don't know. It might be a little outside my bubble.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:33 AM, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Im feeling good. I been playing pc more than console and it's fun but I always return to console. As for console players who aren't on the forums. Don't be hopeless. If LO didn't care they would of just closed the console edition. (The only new thing is before JMB was removed for pc you would get 100 JT for every item you got. I.e if you pull 10 you get 1k JT and items) 

As for that PC is fun. With console experience it made the gameplay a bit more fun. Also the economy on pc for legendaries is way different than console.

Holding back a brick wall, trying not to think of the people I used to hang with in apb that no longer exist. Big suits of armor don't cry.

14 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Holding back a brick wall, trying not to think of the people I used to hang with in apb that no longer exist. Big suits of armor don't cry.

it's ok we can all cry about the friends we have lost in the past, but remember to smile about the ones we will make 

On 9/8/2020 at 6:45 PM, Zolerox said:

Just let it out big man.