Ritual

Message from Matt - Blog Post (March 2020)

Hello everyone,

The blog post for the month of March 2020 can be found HERE.

We are discussing the new JMB! Please follow the link for all current information and details regarding our new legendary.

Regards.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Now buff Stabba-NL9's rate of fire, thx~~ 

May this be the next 'baby step, since it doesn't involve reworking any other systems. You should be able to implement it right away'

else, you are stabbacist..

emote15.png

pretty sparse march blogpost, are we to assume that the new joker box is the only thing of "importance" happening for the next 30 days?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Dang, the Only thing is the new legendary into the march blogpost? Woah, alright.

That's depressing honestly, but oke.

5 minutes ago, Solamente said:

pretty sparse march blogpost, are we to assume that the new joker box is the only thing of "importance" happening for the next 30 days?

yes.

How bout a rework of the mailbox so we dont have to sift through 50+ messages when buying JMBs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yea that blogpost wasn't needed... should've been a forum post.

also:
Dzk1Ccc.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

How bout a rework of the mailbox so we dont have to sift through 50+ messages when buying JMBs

Yes. Do this. I want to be able to mass delete my dozens upon dozens of pages of 3 day trial jmb items. Better yet, give jmb mailbox messages their own tab in the mailbox and let us mass-retrieve attachments too, so I don't need to spend an hour on every new character accepting all my account perms kthx

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mightyena said:

Yes. Do this. I want to be able to mass delete my dozens upon dozens of pages of 3 day trial jmb items. Better yet, give jmb mailbox messages their own tab in the mailbox and let us mass-retrieve attachments too, so I don't need to spend an hour on every new character accepting all my account perms kthx

Ikr. I started with 75 unopened messages (all timed crap from prior JMBs) and after opening 50 I had 310. Thats guna be bout an hr of time just going through my mail to clear all that instead of using my corsair.

26 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Ikr. I started with 75 unopened messages (all timed crap from prior JMBs) and after opening 50 I had 310. Thats guna be bout an hr of time just going through my mail to clear all that instead of using my corsair.

Or just you know... Use the Corsair and dont worry about the mail?

I'm not sure if I wanna go into detail about the gun as it seems like LO doesn't really dive into player feedback, see shotgun or N-TEC changes.

It's... not great, not terrible, to say the least.

It's a fun and playable gun but the moment it hits 30m it becomes insanely bad, even more so beyond that.

Very accurate at all times, even when running, almost pinpoint accuracy, so that's something. If you're a god at hipfiring insanely accurate guns, you'll have fun with this.

Other than that, the reload time is really slow, it basically requires you to lower your already low magazine count by using Magazine Pull 2 or 3 to make reloading survivable.

Also red placeholder mod so you can't use IR3 to increase the super low range.

//Edit: Oh forgot, it has a higher fire rate than the NL-9, but it's also got way less range. Sound is recycled from the TAS-20 but slightly pitched.

Edited by GhosT

"providing fun content"

JMB = "fun content"? 

Lmao

:^) 

Not sure how I feel about another box.

I would not consider it content.

Hope the EU is getting close. People are becoming impatient.

• Thanks 1

image.png

Hold on, what? When and where anyone asked for a slug shotgun or a new JMB? Was it on the "unofficial" Discord where the staff hangs out with a selected group of players?

I'd appreciate some  reference links if anyone can provide any, but don't bring me a 4 replies thread or some nekro post from 2018 please.

Anyways, even if the case is that this is something the community commonly requested then it would be fair to expect that a bunch of other things that are being requested louder and often starts to be implemented in some way...but at this point I'm not holding any hopes anymore, the direction the game has taken is the one of the like of a group of players that I don't feel represented by them at all tbh.

I have nothing against said players though, and I respect LO if any clarification is needed, but the game itself its been going in a straight line to the trash bin since a while already...and no, I don't feel anyone from LO is actually listening and giving any attention to what we the players really need.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Hold on, what? When and where anyone asked for a slug shotgun or a new JMB? Was it on the "unofficial" Discord where the staff hangs out with a selected group of players?

I'd appreciate some  reference links if anyone can provide any, but don't bring me a 4 replies thread or some nekro post from 2018 please.

Anyways, even if the case is that this is something the community commonly requested then it would be fair to expect that a bunch of other things that are being requested louder and often starts to be implemented in some way...but at this point I'm not holding any hopes anymore, the direction the game has taken is the one of the like of a group of players that I don't feel represented by them at all tbh.

I have nothing against said players though, and I respect LO if any clarification is needed, but the game itself its been going in a straight line to the trash bin since a while already...and no, I don't feel anyone from LO is actually listening and giving any attention to what we the players really need.

No, it's not from that discord. People were mentioning a slug shotgun for years, basically since forever, because it's an interesting concept and we already have the NL9 doing that, just LTL.

For it being locked behind a JMB.. well, they generate the most money.

5 minutes ago, Salvick said:

When and where anyone asked for a slug shotgun or a new JMB?

idk if anyone sane has ever asked for more joker boxes, but a lethal version of the nl9 has been a relatively common suggestion over the years

6 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Was it on the "unofficial" Discord where the staff hangs out with a selected group of players?

can't be sure we're talking about the same discord but most of the staff have barely talked in months, i wouldn't really call it "hanging out"

37 minutes ago, GhosT said:

No, it's not from that discord. People were mentioning a slug shotgun for years, basically since forever, because it's an interesting concept and we already have the NL9 doing that, just LTL.

For it being locked behind a JMB.. well, they generate the most money.

26 minutes ago, Solamente said:

idk if anyone sane has ever asked for more joker boxes, but a lethal version of the nl9 has been a relatively common suggestion over the years

can't be sure we're talking about the same discord but most of the staff have barely talked in months, i wouldn't really call it "hanging out"

Yeah well, is true that a bunch always asked for lethal variants of LTL and a couple wanted the LTL guns available on ARMAS, so probably I should've put it in a different way since what I wonder is why this is something implemented as "commonly requested" while there are other things I think have been requested more often for longer and seemed probably more important than this. But I could understand if this is something that, as Matt said in the blogpost, was easier to accomplish without using resources put in the Engine Upgrade.

...I guess the Engine Upgrade is where everything is aiming at and all the good things coming will probably be delivered with it.

I wonder how long it'll take LO to realize it's a shotgun and they decide to unnecessarily change its stats a thousand times like the other shotguns.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, CookiePuss said:

Or just you know... Use the Corsair and dont worry about the mail?

And what of all that JT hm?

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And what of all that JT hm?

Might as well wait til you need to spend it I guess.

LO has been at the helm of APB for almost two years now? Wow, time flies.