Jump to content

Acornie

SPCT
  • Content Count

    948
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Acornie

  1. Mfw the OP has a valid points and many of the replies are equally valid rebuttals, it's good to vent I guess? You always could do what I decided to do only a few months ago; challenge yourself to get better because there is no safe spaces
  2. Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part, I was worried they have were still over enforcing rules That's some A+ logic right there
  3. Was it after you were giving out free symbols? I was concerned that this would happen, because apparently the rules said by Matt Scott are not really the rules that are being enforced and it seems like numerous people are getting their symbols deleted. Edit: oop, I was wrong, yee, but that's no need to downvote
  4. Bruh I got faster internet. Kek
  5. Pls no flexing that you get more than the 101fps 60hz cap
  6. Stable performance as TV head said, an inventory menu thingy that doesn't make me want want to scream by how frickin sluggish it is. Hopefully. But it's what coming afterwards I'm excited for. Engine update is just the start, boiii
  7. Top tier discussions as ever, keep it up boys.
  8. Bruh, Han Veo would be dope, it doesn't get enough love
  9. You ever just speed test your internet to flex on Aussie n.. mates
  10. I kinda think this whole forum thread was shade tbh
  11. Maybe it's the old IR3 that you are no longer used to "- Increases maximum reticle bloom substantially"
  12. ery nice Helping keep people up to date on all the shenanigans going on
  13. Acornie

    Sup

    Googles 'how to delete someone else's post'
  14. "This community has a twisted sense of humor" H-hey :c
  15. Was it yesterday in EU? WitchQueens 'Pay2Grief' event gains quite a few players
  16. Acornie

    APB Error

    If it happened after a server crash then it simply means the servers are too borked to properly sign you out. It should go away in a min, otherwise it's something else
  17. As someone who lived through the great ddos onslaught of mid 2017, I greatly appreciate that LO has the resources to resolve server issues in a timely manner
  18. So uh, is the new engine, new contacts and gametype going to hit either together or in quick succession? I feel like that's the best way, because, to be honest this game needs a big razzledazzle to convince players to come back Apb 'Reloaded' is due for another reload, if you catch my drift
  19. These two guns feel left in the past imo (along with the Snub), never rebalanced with all the other rebalances. Pls Matty, we need a buff
  20. Then fix that too while youre at it, it needs to be fixed, But most car warriors jump out 5 feet from you, not posistion their car to insta-glitch in and out, so it'd still nerf it
  21. I don't think it's a good idea to change fundemental aspects of game like this, however, I do think a nerf to 'car warrior' gameplay is a good idea. I wouldn't know how they'd do that. (Slowing down the entering and exiting vehicle action is the best i dea I got tbh)
  22. Maybe it's a timed thing? How old is yerr account? I will ironically join this fanclub.. maybe
×
×
  • Create New...