Exebyte

Old ranking system

Hello Dear Gaming Community
Please SUPPORT
we all going to Benefit from it lets make the 
game great AGAIN!!!!!

As you guys know the old ranking System has been removed since 6 years ago , do you guys want it back or should Little Orbit Keep this new ranking System

Please Gaming community give your oppinion About it !!!!!!!

Keep the new ranking System without any challenge?
or Bring back the old ones ? with more challenges Gold,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

LITTLE ORBIT Please HELP!!!!!!
LINK
👎

Edited by Exebyte
  • Like 2

how about we just remove visual threat

btw we still have almost the same system, its just that you are no longer shown the specific threat levels

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

btw we still have almost the same system, its just that you are no longer shown the specific threat levels

This. Pls support
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

they should return the old ranks witch makes the game even more fun 
5 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

This. Pls support
support !!!! we gonna Benefit from it bro

1 minute ago, Exebyte said:
they should return the old ranks witch makes the game even more fun  support !!!! we gonna Benefit from it bro
While I do like the symbols and the e-pene boost, I'm perfectly fine hiding threat, and making everyone's Rank shown, (as a silver emblem of their Rank, or gold w/e I like silver metals more)

8 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

This. Pls support
I support this - just remove the visual threat and make all /D not threat specific

Go back to the classic ranks.
Reset everyone to bronze 1.
Remove anything below Bronze tier(Trainee & Green).
Convert Green servers to bronze/silver.
Give rewards for ranking up per tier. (once per character)
Give increased rewards for playing in your threat district. (day of premium, guns for a couple days, mods for guns, character, cars)
Add things for max level players.(map, contacts, missions, etc).

We still have the old threat system. It is just displayed differently.

If I could at least see my own specific threat level, that would be cool. It's not really a big issue though.

23 minutes ago, Crusade said:

If I could at least see my own specific threat level, that would be cool. It's not really a big issue though.

Kind of like how Rainbow six does its tier system outside of ranked mode.

Deathreating should change but keep the 255 ranking system, something aside, you know what I mean... I love the leveling up system.

We're already struggling to get proper matchmaking with only 4 threat levels.

What the hell are you expecting out of 30 (40 if green) levels?

Edited by GhosT

12 minutes ago, GhosT said:

We're still using the 40 level system, the individual levels just aren't shown.

Bring back the 1-15 threat levels. I miss those 3v7s and 4v8s.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
21 minutes ago, GhosT said:

More or less. Matchmaking is less strict between the ranks atm. 

Suggestion: Add monthly or seasonal resets for threat based on the old ranking system.

I never played on the old system, but what i've heard it's way cooler then the current one it's not special to be gold, but before if you were Rank 10 Gold your name was displayed that you joined the district which is awesome, i think it makes you get a goal in the game to wanna reach that title same as leveling to 255 also makes it a goal to reach 255 but thats something everyone can do so having something that only a small % can reach is more fun.

What could be cool also is adding challenges like fortnite has so that if you complete them you would get like new clothes/skins etc making objectives gives you a reason to play it more.

This dont apply to this sub but a thing from battlefield 4 which had that you could join a client hosted server i guess like cs has with your own server playing vs bots but on battlefield they had moving targets too shoot at and test all weapons etc etc.
This is something i would still use even if im an experianced player its good warmup also you can get to know your gun faster then having to join missions or fightclub to get warmed up practicing aim on moving targets and long range targets.

This idea is also from Battlefield i think apb could have something like this its ofcource not nessesary but it make it feels more worth playing and you cuztomize your profile more and people can look at it and you can gain more friends+ clans if people check at your profile like in battlefield 4
look at this page http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/fivestarHERMES/stats/1595247668/pc/ and you can see rank, kills/d seeing if your within rank division 1 in world with a certain gun, also seeing K/R and kills per min and a skill level bar showing overall stats as a avarage skill level. this could bring new fresh feeling to the game, also this system should only calculate if K/D happen during missions not fightclub.

Edited by Oilgod666

Gold10 is a goal in itself.
This is a thing this game lacks, goals (medium & long-term).

Too bad we don't have any archive of the old forum, I'd post a link to the Leaderboard / Leagues thread.

I wouldn't mind removing visible threat.
Might alleviate some of the Pickup group (PUG)/Backup toxicity APB is so prone to.

EDIT: But before that, you want to sort out Threat Distribution in district by forcing auto-join and dynamic instance switching according to MMR.
Dethreating / Noob abuse is a greater problem than having no high-level goals.
It really hurts the player retention.

Edited by Talla

57 minutes ago, Talla said:

Gold10 is a goal in itself.
This is a thing this game lacks, goals (medium & long-term).

Too bad we don't have any archive of the old forum, I'd post a link to the Leaderboard / Leagues thread.

I wouldn't mind removing visible threat.
Might alleviate some of the Pickup group (PUG)/Backup toxicity APB is so prone to.

EDIT: But before that, you want to sort out Threat Distribution in district by forcing auto-join and dynamic instance switching according to MMR.
Dethreating / Noob abuse is a greater problem than having no high-level goals.
It really hurts the player retention.

a medium term goal definitely is getting r255 on one char or like on one crim one enf. takes multiple hundreds of hours. i'm on 1.1k hours of actual playtime and only just got my second max (though i didn't go straight for that) and i had prem like 95% of the time.

it does lack long term. (except if you think getting thst jt crown is one... or getting the rare nanos... or grinding weaponroles. all no real fun, especially rare nanos which are just rng)
however just getting gold 10... the old threat system just promotes exploiting in apbs current way (readying up in empty district with only friends as opp). not my main point. it's just so much of a thing for egomaniacs thaf promotes toxicity. any ranked/comp game is. lol, dota, csgo can be fun but rankeds are mostly hostile. even more hackusations, even more whining about teammates.
a long term goal is needed but this isn't one. a skilled player would also not need long to achieve it.

we also have a link. forums-old.gamersfirst.com Edited by neophobia
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

old System has to be returned
2 hours ago, Hexerin said:
2 hours ago, GhosT said:

they should return it to make it visible because the game is lacking Right now there is no Competition anymore ……. they should fix this asap 
6 hours ago, Clandestine said:

any motivation to keep playing is good

ye but seems like the community dont care About oure oppinion dude i might quit this game for ever lol 

6 hours ago, DustyMittens said:

Go back to the classic ranks.
Reset everyone to bronze 1.
Remove anything below Bronze tier(Trainee & Green).
Convert Green servers to bronze/silver.
Give rewards for ranking up per tier. (once per character)
Give increased rewards for playing in your threat district. (day of premium, guns for a couple days, mods for guns, character, cars)
Add things for max level players.(map, contacts, missions, etc).

would be cool if they do but they just dont care About oure oppinion mate