can you take it out of retirement and put it back up? thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

i agree u 

p[ls put up

Edited by Serro
  • Like 1

little orbit probably doesn't know that the gun even exists considering G1 'retired' it before LO acquired the game, even though they brought it back during every sale lol

Just now, exziztence said:

little orbit probably doesn't know that the gun even exists considering G1 'retired' it before LO acquired the game, even though they brought it back during every sale lol

Im sure LO is aware of the gun.

They arent fools.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im sure LO is aware of the gun.

They arent fools.

if they are aware of the gun im sure they find it silly that g1 decided to retire a weapon to make room on a website lol, hope to see it added back for this sale though

11 minutes ago, exziztence said:

if they are aware of the gun im sure they find it silly that g1 decided to retire a weapon to make room on a website lol, hope to see it added back for this sale though

Honestly I have no idea how that stuff works.

I always assumed they retired it cuz its such a bad gun.

I assumed it was retired because not enough demand to justify keeping it up on Armas.

Speaking of which, Matt said the team was looking as potentially removing some other less popular guns to make space on Armas.

• Like 1

thought they were removing shit guns not adding shit guns back

I don't know why you want it? In all cases modern STAR wins with STAR LCR. And yes, I did test.

4 hours ago, Mitne said:

I don't know why you want it? In all cases modern STAR wins with STAR LCR. And yes, I did test.

i dont know what youre talking about, the lcr is actually pretty decent, the regular star doesnt 6 shot at 79 meters lmao

• Like 1

Sure. On range it will win if both will be standing like idiots in open and exchanging shots from far range... But new STAR is more mobile. New STAR is also more forgiving, with STAR LCR you can't just miss and with STAR you can miss half mag and still kill with other half. And then STAR LCR also have problem of very slow firerate... In many conditions new STAR just outshot STAR LCR. In comprasion to all ARs widely used Star LCR is just simply outclassed wide and far too.

I would consider ISSR-A faster than Star LCR honestly.

Edited by Mitne

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Sure. On range it will win if both will be standing like idiots in open and exchanging shots from far range... But new STAR is more mobile. New STAR is also more forgiving, with STAR LCR you can't just miss and with STAR you can miss half mag and still kill with other half. And then STAR LCR also have problem of very slow firerate... In many conditions new STAR just outshot STAR LCR. In comprasion to all ARs widely used Star LCR is just simply outclassed wide and far too.

I would consider ISSR-A faster than Star LCR honestly.

well, either way im sure there are some people who would like to purchase it, myself included, but this can also go for the other guns that were randomly retired too. should bring back the silverado too, no point in removing items off of a website. im sure there is still demand for these items

star LCR is completely outclassed by the obeya

but yea why not

I have an LCR. I use it sometimes. I like the gun tbh. Its good as a jack of all trades type thing but there are plenty better weapons out there for situations. Its never quite as good at any one thing compared to the examples given above.

Edited by Doc Holliday

PR1 and PR2 sure, just don't touch my precious 'old glory'

4 hours ago, Nanometic said:

independence day just passed.. I say it's a good excuse to sell it again 🙂

14 hours ago, Nanometic said:

ye whatever i just want the pr2 anyways

On 7/5/2018 at 12:15 AM, Sadira said:

Silverado too. :<

glad i bought it account wide while it was up 😄

played lcr on waterfront and liked it but on financial not so much

Edited by NiVaKi

Just now, Sidewayz24 said:

Why though, use an Obeya, it is just better in every single way.

go to 71 meters. I'll show you.

Plus it's an all rounder really..

11 minutes ago, Unclean said:

go to 71 meters. I'll show you.

Plus it's an all rounder really..

False, unless you want to compare an IR3 weapon to an unmodded weapon. 77m is the range before the damage drops to 6 shots, but heres the key.

The LCR can actually drop off enough to turn into a 9 shot kill after 91m, where the Obeya does not ever drop off within the 100m range of the game into a 9 shot kill. It also has 3/4 the TTK compared to the LCR while remaining plenty accurate. Also the more shots you add to the LCR, the exponentially worse the TTK compares meaning a single missed shot is vastly worse to an LCR than an Obeya. It also deals 25% more damage per shot, making those recovery times longer. Do you even know the statistics of this weapon?

Also how is a gun that kills in 1.2 seconds at its very best an all rounder.... The STAR 556 (NOT LCR) is an amazing all around weapon, the LCR, is not. Its a long range weapon, that is inferior to every option available. Even the DMR is vastly better than it.

Edited by Sidewayz24