Ritual

APB 1.30 is live!

Hello everyone,

After waiting so long and going through numerous testing phases and adjustments, we are proud to say that APB 1.30 is here! 

We have prepared more information on its features, an updated list of bug fixes, and known issues we are working on. Feel free to leave us feedback on the build here on the forums or our Discord channel. We are curious to know what you think.

Access more information regarding APB 1.30 with the link below. We thank you for your support and patience before this launch, and we hope you enjoy it!

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2023/2/8/apb-130-patch-notes

P.S: This thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

this is nice... sure as hell ain't no engine update but it's a good baseline for future updates.

speaking of which, what's the next step? I'm still interested in this game but slightly better FPS ain't cutting it for me personally. I want to come back to APB at some point but only if there's something worthwhile like new content and features.

• Like 1

Oh wtf, was already surprised when beta came out some days ago but now it's live? Damn, LO dropping some bombs 

• Like 1

Let's see how long it'll take to fix the UI (to allow for all 3 FC maps to work, along with a queue system and other QoL UI tweaks), sliding characters on higher fps (also visual bug(s) with crosshair), as nothing is out of the realm of possibilities with 64bit now 🙂

Oh, and perhaps a multi-threaded mouse input to counteract the forced fullscreen windowed mode input lag. Waiting patiently for the roadmap.

EDIT: No mention of 50vs50 district change.

What I also find funny is that the game's UI was made with 1024x768 in mind (fullscreen), forcing fullscreen windowed (most people are running 1080p) is just gonna lead to so many inconsistencies when it comes to crosshair and hitmarks. Fun times.

Edited by yourrandomnobody74
  • Like 1

Wonder how long the pop will stay above 100 on NA before it dies back down....., Hopefully now there may be some actual content updates in the coming patches 🤨..

20 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Your Kidding, when do we get the anticheat

Soon!

27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Soon!

I would hope, the only thing i see is the joker voice is dif, still golds running around so No Game

I mean its possible that the 64 code wont be compatible with the aimbots they use, but it'll be a week

n the dude will rewrite the scripts. I dont think eac will stop aimbots, just large teleports and walls.

Too bad I been really wanting to play but I just come n mess around. I dont even do joker jobs now.

Maybe I'm expecting too much. So what U have is Chicken coop formerly framed by 2x4's 

n Now u have the same coop only framed with 4x4, but the same chicken wire, the same leaky roof, 

n your Grab-holes dont line up with your baskets. Ya got no grab holes ya got no game 🐔

Does anyone know if you have to uninstall the old APB version first or can one just update in the regular way? And does the good old "Advanced APB Launcher" still work after this update?

Edited by StevenDeckard
  • Like 2

and why is this rush and u not fixin all this things before u release it?like "go here-go there change this-change-dat" r u kiddin me right now?wtf is this release almost 10 years since was announced for 1st time(the performance/engine update)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StevenDeckard said:

Alguém sabe se você precisa desinstalar a versão antiga do APB primeiro ou pode apenas atualizar da maneira normal? E o bom e velho "Advanced APB Launcher" ainda funciona após esta atualização?

I would also like to know this, my computer is extremely bad so i need ADV Launcher.

• Like 1

about the event 

STAR 556 'Love-Gun' - Gifted on login (please check your in-game mail after the V-Day Patch on 2/8)

u guys forgot to add the gun in the game , we are all didnt get the gun

APB Player Watcher showed that player activity hit a ceiling. Over 500 EU players. Great start.

Still, you need to add the Filter for the Contacts/Vending Machines voices. Its annoying when you start a mission and feel like the contact is right next to you whispering in your ear. 

Unlocking fps  via "APBEngine.ini" isnt working. Any ideas ?

Edit: Found Fix:  change BaseEngine.ini under Engine\Config and launch via apb.exe under  \Binaries - Dont use launcher.

Edited by Purivier
  • Thanks 1

100 player servers! Boom

Got some seriously lag when people shit at me in financial. Doesn't seem to happen in faterfront.

Everything appears to be the same between Beta and Live client sided. No difference in performance.

Server sided however is worse. Hitreg is non existent in some cases. This is probably due to the 50/50 player cap, servers being on US-west, and the higher percentage of non regional players.

Edited by BlatMan

Glad some issues are fixed from the beta but my only issue is the baked lighting and shaders are still abit on the worse side of things... Since im one of the few people who dont play at potato config settings and it's pretty noticeable at spots around the maps. Throw in a small edit... As well audio issues... God those joker ammo vending machines are horrible like the console versions of APB Reloaded.

Edited by El-Neko

8 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Joker ammo audio is stacklooping hardcore and the ambience audio is doing the same. Especially in Asylum. 

This. Pls fix.

• Like 1

Re-enabling 50v50 districts is a great step towards improving matchmaking. I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, as it's a very big deal.

So when are tracers being re-enabled? That was one of the biggest things I was looking forward to...

• Like 1