GabsS

Paste here your ideas

Since game update is taking so long i would love to read what’s your ideas to bring apb reloaded live. (Anticheat is not an option, we all know this is first)
I start:

* Game statistics: we all hate when u press k and some high players join and u can't kill him one. Would be perfect if the game recognizes how many kills and deaths you do in the match and match you with similar ones. Will not be perfect but will prevent you to play against unkillable people.

* IA (Bots): i know, play against the bot is not funny but is less funny if you need to wait 10 min to get matchmaking or even if you can't play on districts where you have contact but no players. Could be less rewards and player can replace em any time. 1 vs 2 isnt fair? Well, a bot could do some damage and be the bait.
Please ignore grammatic errors.

• Like 3

Obviously new content, vehicles, hair styles, better fatness as in like morbidly obese, belly hanging to the knees.

As far as anticheat, the best anticheat they could provide, would be to Remove the Threat scale.

You take away their gold n you will stop half the hax n 80% of the toxicity,

along with most of the RQuitting or early quitting cuz u dont like the silver or bronze your teamed with.

Im not sure if its in the works or not but Cross District Pledging or Contacts.

So one could work on waterfront contact from financial or visa-versa

Redo the Joker Jobs, more tickets per job

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GabsS said:

Since game update is taking so long i would love to read what’s your ideas to bring apb reloaded live. (Anticheat is not an option, we all know this is first)
I start:

* Game statistics: we all hate when u press k and some high players join and u can't kill him one. Would be perfect if the game recognizes how many kills and deaths you do in the match and match you with similar ones. Will not be perfect but will prevent you to play against unkillable people.

* IA (Bots): i know, play against the bot is not funny but is less funny if you need to wait 10 min to get matchmaking or even if you can't play on districts where you have contact but no players. Could be less rewards and player can replace em any time. 1 vs 2 isnt fair? Well, a bot could do some damage and be the bait.
Please ignore grammatic errors.

Kills and deaths is not a good indicator of skill/matchmaker.

Bots are not even worth making.

My Idea: Block people below gold from being able to post on the forum.

• Like 4

Is there a sushi ball?  I know there is a sushi roll but is there a ball form?

10 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

As far as anticheat, the best anticheat they could provide, would be to Remove the Threat scale.

so u want to... remove matchmaking and threat altogether ? that's literally going the opposite direction of the rambling u've been spewing out for months lmfao

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Kills and deaths is not a good indicator of skill/matchmaker.

Bots are not even worth making.

eVzBrWh.gif

Oh, and me no likey bots.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, heelruby said:

the opposite direction of the rambling u've been spewing out

the only I've rambled about is the act of Back Stabbing by the developer of Desegregation, and the ignorance to that fact by the CEO.

Simply put, I believe the staff are corrupt, but that is for another thread.

We always had issues with cheats, thats not a new thing, and MM has always sucked.

Taking out the threat system will reduce haxs cuz the hack wont have any motivation, that being turning or staying gold, 

and the need the gold has for bad mouthing silver/bronze

Taking out the threat system will almost erase all toxicity in chat that is based around the idea that non golds are trash people.

perfect example above. 

Dirty Selali let golds into bronze then golds think they own the forum and the game, n said staff let em get away with name and threat shaming.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

My Idea: Block people below gold from being able to post on the forum

I Rest my Case @heelruby

40 vs 40 mode for financial/waterfront where u can also get experience and progress contacts(besides money and JT)For 15 min-wins the team with most kills(exampl:enf 130-crims 117)

Thats the best way to play till the 64-bit upgrade.Some details what we get from this and why is better than current mission districts:

1.New gameplay.U find enemys on entire map.No more camp spots like in normal mission which are super annoyn with the none existing matchmaking

2.Better matchmaking.Is 40 vs 40 after all.Both factions have good players and u can play however u want(u can even stick to gold players)

3.Better performance.Only 1 mission runnin on entire map-not like right now 10-15 missions with all the stages and stuff(thats all systems/processes runnin)

4.More comprehensible way to play for new players.They will know what they are actually doin.Kill red players-team up with green ones.Simple

5.More define structure of the entire game.Rest of game modes(v.i.p,capture points,item hold etc)gonna be available just for FC(asylum mostly)

for more info check this in "suggestions" but overall thats it and is not hard to make

Edited by AlienTM

Edited by who

10 hours ago, illgot said:

Is there a sushi ball?  I know there is a sushi roll but is there a ball form?

Ive got good news, or maybe bad news... anyways heres some sushi balls

JFbFd0u.jpg

Edited by CookiePuss

15 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

the only I've rambled about is the act of Back Stabbing by the developer of Desegregation, and the ignorance to that fact by the CEO.

Simply put, I believe the staff are corrupt, but that is for another thread.

We always had issues with cheats, thats not a new thing, and MM has always sucked.

Taking out the threat system will reduce haxs cuz the hack wont have any motivation, that being turning or staying gold, 

and the need the gold has for bad mouthing silver/bronze

Taking out the threat system will almost erase all toxicity in chat that is based around the idea that non golds are trash people.

perfect example above. 

Dirty Selali let golds into bronze then golds think they own the forum and the game, n said staff let em get away with name and threat shaming.

I Rest my Case @heelruby

Hackers don't care about being gold.

You will be first to be blocked under the gold only forum.

17 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

more like it'll be even easier for people u call hacks to roll players like u

"trash people" will stay "trash people"

On 9/29/2022 at 5:05 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

for once i agree with @NotZombieBiscuit lol

Edited by heelruby
typo

5 hours ago, heelruby said:

more like it'll be even easier for people u call hacks to roll players like u

How So?

I believe it would curb some cheating/hax

But what I'm pointing at more-so is the toxicity towards non golds.

Oh Yea I can see why Ya'all be mad, Take that pretty gold away, 

n U sweatys wont have any reason to gloat n talk down to non golds.

Which seems to be the main objective of most toxics is to be gold so they can bash others in chat.

What do you socio's think that new players are gonna join just for that golden flag.

n what about all u toons that abandon constantly, which screws MM.

All cuz U worried U gonna loose your pretty flag, n can't take an L.

Looks like Mack struck a Nerve.

Gold cries for weeks in forum to selali to desegregate

Gets desegregation n then cries about seeing silvers n bronzes in dist.

Oh n Now ya want the forum too, greedy toxics.

I'm sure you will get your way, cuz we know selali hates silvers n bronzes too, only listens to golds, 

n matt still after over a year, has no clue deseg even happened.

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hackers don't care about being gold.

You will be first to be blocked under the gold only forum.

Being gold doesn´t mean you are good. I saw lot of golds coming to silver to not losses the rank back at the day and i'm pretty sure that you are one of them.

Just understand, apb is not a E-Sport and you are not the top player, so no one cares about your toxic opinion or dot dot dot.
Reserve your "opinion" unless they have something good to approach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/28/2022 at 11:05 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful 😞

Edited by who

11 hours ago, GabsS said:

Being gold doesn´t mean you are good. I saw lot of golds coming to silver to not losses the rank back at the day and i'm pretty sure that you are one of them.

Just understand, apb is not a E-Sport and you are not the top player, so no one cares about your toxic opinion or dot dot dot.
Reserve your "opinion" unless they have something good to approach.

Jokes on you. I don't like playing against silvers. Stomping people worse than you isn't fun (at least for me.).

Merge FC district to one server NA FC is always dead 99 percent the time i dont mind joining EU FC to play.

Edited by who
  • Like 1

Edited by who

Hello dear players. My name is Radman Bonyadi from Iran.

I've been playing this game about 2 years from 2020. I have so many Ideas that will change the game the whole game 😶But I only have three requests:

1- There's only cars in this game and it's not realistic. If they add Motorcycles, Helicopters, boats or ,,,, . I know it's tough to do that, because you have to redo and update whatever you've created, but it'll worth to try.

2- Female character customization especially the making of face process. Now, I don't know if the presets are pretty on their own. my character looks so great, but I spent at least 2 weeks to get a perfect face out of it. All male characters look perfect on their own and I have a male character too that didn't take 2 days to set it up.

And the female anatomy isn't pretty to me. It can be better (attractive-beautiful).

3- And the biggest problem:  the scarcity of predefined servers to put each player in their proper places relate to their ranks. Just please GAMERSFIRST, work on this specific problem. I know there are a few players in this game. but not only me, it makes everyone crazy in very occasions.

Thank you for putting your precious time into reading my requests everyone.  

• Like 1

- Reduce the trunk interaction area on vehicles. It's too big. Sometimes you take items out of the trunk instead of entering/exiting the vehicle.

- Allow the trunk to be interacted with regardless of the vehicles height and rotation to the player.

- Separate key binding for entering vehicles vs picking up items. This will allow players to choose if they want to pickup an item or enter a vehicle.

- Vehicle break in progress should be shared between all doors. If the driver door is 50%, starting on the passenger door should continue from 50%.

- Crosshair takes priority for every action. If you're too close to a wall, let the osmaw hit the wall. Don't make it come out at an angle. Same with grenades and all other projectiles.

• Like 2