Simpleton

Why zero activity from you Matt? Can we expect some info regarding APB?

As per title, Matt, are you killing the project or we can expect something?

Edited by Simpleton

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our APB forums.

- Azukii

15 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our APB forums.

- Azukii

Can YOU tell us something?

18 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Can YOU tell us something?

I doubt forum moderators know much about the company's internal plans..

• Like 2

3.5 months since the roadmap and 0 news about any progress on 1.30..things are clear for me.Not even social-screenshots or video

As far as i know, the update has been cancel'd and due to selling the property rights off to a mobile game dev with no knowledge of coding, ya can just enjoy whats left of APB Reloaded. I know this will strike some chords but...there wont be an engine update, nor anything new. Just the same events as per year. Everything good does come to an end eventually. Just how she blows.

Edit:

What i would be doing is screenshotting your designs and stuff ya made over the years that way you can have some memories to look at and/or add to your steam album or w/e.

Edited by Datpaper420
quick add
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

What i would be doing is screenshotting your designs and stuff ya made over the years that way you can have some memories to look at and/or add to your steam album or w/e.

Very good advice

4 hours ago, Datpaper420 said:

As far as i know, the update has been cancel'd and due to selling the property rights off to a mobile game dev with no knowledge of coding, ya can just enjoy whats left of APB Reloaded. I know this will strike some chords but...there wont be an engine update, nor anything new. Just the same events as per year. Everything good does come to an end eventually. Just how she blows.

Edit:

good memories? in apb? were do i buy some? i can remeber you rockting my face over 150 times but never anything good

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Datpaper420 said:

Edit:

Or we can just agree on an open-source apb project where anyone can participate.

Hilarious i know...

• Thanks 1

@MattScott  Sir. I have spent over 3k US Dollars on Your game. 

I deserve an explanation.

What is the status of your Engine?

When can we have an Anticheat that Works?

You and Your Staff have desegregated threat districts for the reason of catering to gold players who have complained on this Forum, that they have noone to play with. 

I want to hear your personal opinion and explanation of Why, You and Your Staff feel that gold players are more important. 

And Why You think putting said Golds, Some who have hacked their way to Gold. In the same arena as beginners, bronze district.

Why did You and Your Staff Listen to those Golds, based on their opinion of other golds who dethreat and probly hack too.

So to fix the alleged issue of dethreating, You just let them in bronze. As if dethreating was a major issue over and above cheating and hacking. 

Now lets not beat around the bush, Your numbers have gone up slightly on the weekends, but those are all golds, in other words they are not new players, they are old golds who have come back or come from EU to farm Legit players.

You simply cannot attract new clients to an arena plagued with cheaters, full of seasoned Trolls who constantly display toxic rhetoric towards bronze and beginners and those that do not cheat. 

I have Always played with Honor, Don't Push Me Sir. I am prepared to fight Fire with Fire.  

We talked once n You seem to a fair Man

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Why tho?

11 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

@MattScott I have Always played with Honor, Don't Push Me Sir. I am prepared to fight Fire with Fire.  

Also cringe, but what could you possibly do in terms of "fighting fire with fire" lol

Game dead. Mett Bott Scott lazy sht 🙂

mrs Tiggs 2.0

Edited by explosiveUA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I deserve an explanation.

What is the status of your Engine?

When can we have an Anticheat that Works?

You and Your Staff have desegregated threat districts for the reason of catering to gold players who have complained on this Forum, that they have noone to play with. 

I want to hear your personal opinion and explanation of Why, You and Your Staff feel that gold players are more important. 

And Why You think putting said Golds, Some who have hacked their way to Gold. In the same arena as beginners, bronze district.

Why did You and Your Staff Listen to those Golds, based on their opinion of other golds who dethreat and probly hack too.

So to fix the alleged issue of dethreating, You just let them in bronze. As if dethreating was a major issue over and above cheating and hacking. 

Now lets not beat around the bush, Your numbers have gone up slightly on the weekends, but those are all golds, in other words they are not new players, they are old golds who have come back or come from EU to farm Legit players.

You simply cannot attract new clients to an arena plagued with cheaters, full of seasoned Trolls who constantly display toxic rhetoric towards bronze and beginners and those that do not cheat. 

I have Always played with Honor, Don't Push Me Sir. I am prepared to fight Fire with Fire.  

We talked once n You seem to a fair Man

the edge on you is so unreal i don't want to get near it as i might have a deep wound and need to go to the ER. which i can not afford to do so. can you please tone it down a bit son

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

but what could you possibly do in terms of "fighting fire with fire"

I cannot answer that and maintain plausible deniability.

My post is a Message to Matt, placed in this thread so he can read up on what we all think.

My opinions, and future intentions are not up for debate.

All I will say is that, When You play with Fire, You get burned!

Mack is Prepared to be Burned...  

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

the edge on you is so unreal i don't want to get near it as i might have a deep wound and need to go to the ER. which i can not afford to do so. can you please tone it down a bit son

I guess even a butter knife can cut with enough will power

what do you EXPECT from dead game and lazy asf staff?
its already obvious, game is just living herself, repeating the loop of 3 Golds vs 2 Silvers and 1 bronze, repeating the doom for newbies
so many was telling 'oh yeah we are giving some chance to win for freshie players' but doing exactly reverse thing

have you seen packet loss in this month(or previous)? its hilarious. i was getting lag spikes like everyone, that means servers = potatoes.
forgot to mention anticheat, it doesnt even works as intended, like apb vm (g1 anticheat lmfao) which doesnt works but reduces game perfomance, cool right?
so lo doing exactly nothing, theyre just like g1 buying some fr trash games and getting some money from them, isnt its obvious?
does lo did something about these videos on youtube about cheating stuff for this game? no.
does lo pushes cheat resellers to close? no.
does lo did something with matchmaking? no.
does lo did something with nerfing weapon perks(or even p2w weapons) to balance newbies and old players? no.
but do you know what lo actually does? removes everything about cheating, everything. but cant even BAN actual cheaters, even those who cheating on new accounts and even not hiding fact of cheating.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

David Allen coe

because these cheating golds would love to fuck the shit outta you

Haha, That Resses Radneck, used to listen to him till i seen all his race songs, 

No that was Uriah Heep.

Hell even silvers are pulling shit now.

Do no good really for me to join the crowd, stain my reputation, for what? 

To punish cheaters with cheats I don't think will work, they more of them than me, 

they been hackin for years so they have that muscle memory.

Its all up to Matt Scott. right now I consider all cheaters to be sanctioned by Scott, and or elements of LO Staff.

Because they turned off FF, they let them into bronze, they ignore hack reports, cater to hackers and golds in this way.

Its almost as if they are getting kick backs from what ever hax site or Tool Set the cheats are using.

So if Matt Scott wants Me and the few legits left to start hacking, then just keep hiding in your Rabbit hole!

@MattScott Speak Now, or Forever Hold Your Peace

59 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

stain my reputation

why do people try to pull this rep card? your playing an old game only a handful of players still play and the rest moved on

i just hang around here because the forums are more entertaining then the game itself

and besides your rep isnt very high i don't know many that talk positive about you

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

why do people try to pull this rep card? your playing an old game only a handful of players still play and the rest moved on

your rep isnt very high i don't know many that talk positive about you

Reputation relative to being an Honest player, who has never cheated at any game except Clue when i was 11yrs old. 

However, as you say most have moved on, and with them went the catalyst for a Reputation.

Those that are left to render an opinion are the cheats and toxics that drove out the population,

and no They don't like me, which is absolutely no skin off my nose.

They would base their judgement of reputation by k/d, racial innuendos and use of genitalia as a weapon via chat.

They are the Evil, I am the Good.

"Sometimes Good Men Do Bad Things To Bad Men For The Good"

47 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Reputation relative to being an Honest player, who has never cheated at any game except Clue when i was 11yrs old. 

However, as you say most have moved on, and with them went the catalyst for a Reputation.

Those that are left to render an opinion are the cheats and toxics that drove out the population,

and no They don't like me, which is absolutely no skin off my nose.

They would base their judgement of reputation by k/d, racial innuendos and use of genitalia as a weapon via chat.

They are the Evil, I am the Good.

"Sometimes Good Men Do Bad Things To Bad Men For The Good"

alright shakespear what ever you say

• Like 2

Everytime i return to apb it feels like nothing changed, its  kinda a shame, i miss the game but it demotivates me to even get going again when everything feels almost as it did years ago .

Hope we can get to see some adjustments soon or atleast a response from Matt in this case to what is actual going on / what is gonna go on .

• Like 2

This is a game that frustrates people but there is always this feeling that if new game modes and content were added in apb, the game could truly get out of life support and on the road to a moderate recovery.

And for gods sake, please revamp the Mailbox System in the game, add folders and sorting elements.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ArtDeco said:

This is a game that frustrates people but there is always this feeling that if new game modes and content were added in apb, the game could truly get out of life support and on the road to a moderate recovery.

And for gods sake, please revamp the Mailbox System in the game, add folders and sorting elements.

R.I.P riot

1 hour ago, ArtDeco said:

This so much.. the game is old, forgotten and dead in tracks when it comes to development.. but the gameplay feeling is so unique, and the customization is one of the best in any online game to this day, if they just do SOMETHING, literally ANYTHING with this game, I think APB could still have a chance to recover and become (somewhat) successfull. The joker box change was a good start, now add more content and balancing changes.