Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Truehin

Show Us How To Play Now

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone (especially those people who develop and maintain the game),

 

As you know, there are already threads where people say that canceling neighborhood threats is a bad idea. I would add that this is a terrible idea. Golds are the only ones to whom it played into the hands. The craziest thing is that this innovation was added to the Citadel because of Gerijo. The majority suffered because of the minority...

The game has now become incredibly difficult and I want to ask those who are responsible for introducing this innovation to show us how to play in these conditions. Youtube, Twitch, Tiktok anything of your choice.

 

Thank you all for your understanding,

Truehin (unfortunately, I can not stop playing this game yet).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I can understand the frustration, it is not like this change is only for the worse. Yes, there will be awful matchmaking moments but I wouldn't say its nearly as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be, yes you will sometimes face incredibly talented players but at the same time you can also have those players on your team, sometimes it'll be one-sided in your favor and sometimes in the enemies, its not perfect by any means but its far from unplayable and more often than not you will still play against the same players you would've faced on silver districts, just because they're gold, doesn't mean they're good.

 

On top of that, no threat segregation also means there are 3 to 4 districts to play on at peak times, if one district is stacked with good players, you can now opt into a different district instead to avoid situations in which you feel like you are outclassed more often than not, this also means that there is usually two Financials and one Waterfront districts which allows players to freely level their characters without feeling stuck because people refuse to play Waterfront, this for example is one of the few reasons I've been playing as of late, since it lets me level some of my other characters without having to constantly check https://will.io/apb/ in hopes that a Waterfront district is populated.

 

Jericho has also seen a decent increase in player numbers (although still fairly low) which means that the change is doing what it was intended to do, while it causes some minor issues on Citadel, those issues have workarounds that work at just about any time of day other than the early mornings.

 

In the end, I feel like a lot of people have had their mentality crushed by this change, a lot of players assume every gold they see is one of those golds that wouldn't be the ones they would've seen on Bronze districts and must therefore be gods at the game, this is wrong and almost every single Gold I've gotten as random team mates would've been better suited as a Silver player if Threat was better at judging player skill instead of arbitrary inflation to their MMR by doing objectives or collecting all sorts of passive Score gains which are no indication of player skill let alone how well they're doing.

Edited by Frosi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Frosi said:

While I can understand the frustration, it is not like this change is only for the worse. Yes, there will be awful matchmaking moments but I wouldn't say its nearly as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be, yes you will sometimes face incredibly talented players but at the same time you can also have those players on your team, sometimes it'll be one-sided in your favor and sometimes in the enemies, its not perfect by any means but its far from unplayable and more often than not you will still play against the same players you would've faced on silver districts, just because they're gold, doesn't mean they're good.

 

On top of that, no threat segregation also means there are 3 to 4 districts to play on at peak times, if one district is stacked with good players, you can now opt into a different district instead to avoid situations in which you feel like you are outclassed more often than not, this also means that there is usually two Financials and one Waterfront districts which allows players to freely level their characters without feeling stuck because people refuse to play Waterfront, this for example is one of the few reasons I've been playing as of late, since it lets me level some of my other characters without having to constantly check https://will.io/apb/ in hopes that a Waterfront district is populated.

 

Jericho has also seen a decent increase in player numbers (although still fairly low) which means that the change is doing what it was intended to do, while it causes some minor issues on Citadel, those issues have workarounds that work at just about any time of day other than the early mornings.

 

In the end, I feel like a lot of people have had their mentality crushed by this change, a lot of players assume every gold they see is one of those golds that wouldn't be the ones they would've seen on Bronze districts and must therefore be gods at the game, this is wrong and almost every single Gold I've gotten as random team mates would've been better suited as a Silver player if Threat was better at judging player skill instead of arbitrary inflation to their MMR by doing objectives or collecting all sorts of passive Score gains which are no indication of player skill let alone how well they're doing.

If u are a bad player u are gonna play an inmense amount of 1 vs 1,u can play easily 2 1 vs 1 in a row becuase people spam abandon mission constantly(they are the most boring thing ever),second is the real gold premades that own u like crazy and if u are unlucky u can get them in 2 or 3 missions in a row which mean an hour basically getting farmed,and if ur team somehow manages to fight back they just call backup so they can make the mission unbalanced again and farm u.Truth is also u get balanced missions from time to time ,basically the no threat districts are ur average silver district.

 

The difference is now that the majority of dethreaters dont play and the ones that do,they dont dethreat they just afk when there is a hard mission,but that doesnt matter becuase the real golds do the job of stomping newbies and bad players much better than dethreaters.

 

Now for golds getting 20+ kills every mission is the norm, and for ur average silver player finishing with a positive score is a miracle.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RCooper said:

If u are a bad player u are gonna play an inmense amount of 1 vs 1,u can play easily 2 1 vs 1 in a row becuase people spam abandon mission constantly(they are the most boring thing ever),second is the real gold premades that own u like crazy and if u are unlucky u can get them in 2 or 3 missions in a row which mean an hour basically getting farmed,and if ur team somehow manages to fight back they just call backup so they can make the mission unbalanced again and farm u.Truth is also u get balanced missions from time to time ,basically the no threat districts are ur average silver district.

 

The difference is now that the majority of dethreaters dont play and the ones that do,they dont dethreat they just afk when there is a hard mission,but that doesnt matter becuase the real golds do the job of stomping newbies and bad players much better than dethreaters.

 

Now for golds getting 20+ kills every mission is the norm, and for ur average silver player finishing with a positive score is a miracle.

you are exactly right. the game needs to encourage more 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, 7v7, 8v8. occasional 9v9, 10v10, and very rarely anything larger. of course there should be the odd uneven match-up too. like 5 silvers vs 3 golds. or 5 bronzes vs 3 silvers.

and there definitely needs to be something to encourage larger fights if the enemy is in a pre-made group. because 4 randoms vs 4 organised is an obvious loss. it should automatically increase the match size to atleast 5v5, 6v6 or greater if its putting randoms against an actual group or several smaller groups.

then more complicated thing, or could be done instead of the above things, to add would be having the backup available even if the fight is 'equal' in numbers.

but first to fix matchmaking, LO need to actually ban cheaters. otherwise everything is a waste of time to develop further if its abused by aimbotters, wallers, macroers, etc.

Edited by FakeBungo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes a better matchmaking need it real. The ideas here are good.  Realy i like it.

 

And i think same first we need gm s who ban the people who real hard cheating. With all your shit macros i can live. You use it all so long its for me normal to play vs this ca.. sh.. . But what makes me and everybody who plays normal (with this i mean legit). Very angry is to see people with high rank accounts and full cheat and real full hacking and not banned since many month. It is soooo havey to see that it realy dont need a anticheat for it . 1 gm who ban this its enougth. When he do this 1x in week im happy so people can  become  a ban. At moment they dont have to fear nothing. And ohhh you must not say but they will make a new account. And? Let they do it but then they have no mods and nothing then legit player have better equipment. And we can use other mechanics vs cheater runing hiding useing better guns and cars. So it was in the past that was my feel where g1 was cheater banned !!!! And yeas it was good feeel to see people are banned.

 

And then i have no problem with a  no thread districts.

 

 

So liidle orbit i hope  your mods here read it and give the information to mattscott. You know what is to do now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Truehin said:

As you know, there are already threads where people say that canceling neighborhood threats is a bad idea. I would add that this is a terrible idea.

It's temporal and should remain unchanged until EU comes out, the current threat segregation is poorly implemented in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Truehin said:

The majority suffered because of the minority...

So yeah, this one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Frosi said:

message

what about putting mmr on 0 and restart from bottom again? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 6:54 PM, Frosi said:

While I can understand the frustration, it is not like this change is only for the worse. Yes, there will be awful matchmaking moments but I wouldn't say its nearly as bad as some people are trying to make it out to be, yes you will sometimes face incredibly talented players but at the same time you can also have those players on your team, sometimes it'll be one-sided in your favor and sometimes in the enemies, its not perfect by any means but its far from unplayable and more often than not you will still play against the same players you would've faced on silver districts, just because they're gold, doesn't mean they're good.

 

On top of that, no threat segregation also means there are 3 to 4 districts to play on at peak times, if one district is stacked with good players, you can now opt into a different district instead to avoid situations in which you feel like you are outclassed more often than not, this also means that there is usually two Financials and one Waterfront districts which allows players to freely level their characters without feeling stuck because people refuse to play Waterfront, this for example is one of the few reasons I've been playing as of late, since it lets me level some of my other characters without having to constantly check https://will.io/apb/ in hopes that a Waterfront district is populated.

 

Jericho has also seen a decent increase in player numbers (although still fairly low) which means that the change is doing what it was intended to do, while it causes some minor issues on Citadel, those issues have workarounds that work at just about any time of day other than the early mornings.

 

In the end, I feel like a lot of people have had their mentality crushed by this change, a lot of players assume every gold they see is one of those golds that wouldn't be the ones they would've seen on Bronze districts and must therefore be gods at the game, this is wrong and almost every single Gold I've gotten as random team mates would've been better suited as a Silver player if Threat was better at judging player skill instead of arbitrary inflation to their MMR by doing objectives or collecting all sorts of passive Score gains which are no indication of player skill let alone how well they're doing.

I see your point, but every big change has been to appease the top players. Same players who refuse to team with new players. The same players who farm, day in and day out and own all the best weapons.  Making a change like this is essentially feeding the top players making no concessions to help new players or casual players in the process. Its lazy.  Now you go on and all you see if "Top players" bunching together "as expected" not even using their main weapon. They are so deadly with their handguns that they dont have to. Yet top players dont like explosive weapons (Nerfed)  Now players are not even finishing missions, going AFK as there is no point to play and we are back to square 1 but worse.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should also remove the gold rank, so people don't know what rank you are in, and play differently.

 

This thing is mental.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I see your point, but every big change has been to appease the top players.

Could you name me a few examples? I know a bunch of recent changes (namely the N-tec one) haven't been received all too well by the 'top players' as they think it adds more RNG to the game. The game shouldn't be balanced just around top players neither should it be balanced around just the average player, it has to be a mix of both so striking that would be ideal. 

 

14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Making a change like this is essentially feeding the top players making no concessions to help new players or casual players in the process.

If you think top players enjoy farming new players / lesser skilled players then you are wrong, speaking from my own personal experience, it is not fun to go up against players far below your own skill level and to me there has been a noticeable decrease in missions where I feel like I'm playing against players close or equal to my skill level. This might sound bad when I say it like that but for the average player, this should mean that more missions after the change will result in matches containing players that are average in skill. For every mission I have that is unbalanced because of me, there will be 4-5 other missions that are balanced in return, is it great that 1/5 currently running missions has an unbalanced factor in them? No, not at all, but the upsides in my post above still stand, there are more districts and the game is playable far longer throughout the day. 

 

14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

not even using their main weapon. They are so deadly with their handguns that they dont have to.

This is an example of what I mentioned above where it isn't exactly fun for the top players to play against new players either so they will try to have some fun by going FBW / .45 only, this also makes it a little more fair for you as their kill pressure goes down noticeably but a lot of players won't see it this way because their mentality has been crushed by this change.

 

 

 

All in all, players need to start thinking to themselves what is really going on, there have been 2-3 Bronze districts at peak times and ONE Silver district as well as ONE Asylum / Baylan with mostly Gold players in them.

 

Now, if we break that down into actual data it is going look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/tBEXOAv.png

 

 

Obviously, data like this is very complex and fluctuates a lot but we can get a pretty good idea of player threat percentages by doing this. We see that up until threat segregation was removed up to 40% of players that took part in any of the PvP districts were considered gold, however, only 34 to 31.1% of those would play missions at the time. Now that districts are no longer segregated will change but the majority of players will still belong to either Silver or Bronze threat and I myself, while playing have seen A LOT more Bronze / Silver players than I saw Gold players.

 

Another thing is that Gold, as a threat is relatively easy to achieve by inflating your MMR through doing Objectives or other passive score gains, you can achieve Gold threat with zero kills on your account given that the majority of your missions are attack missions and you are doing objectives or are near them when they are finished. This means that while some players might be considered gold, more often than not they will still be below average or at best average at the game but have simply gotten a couple of attack missions in a row in which they did objectives and managed to achieve an above average score by doing so. In short, just because they are gold doesn't mean they are good, let alone unbeatable, most of the Golds I've had in missions were consistently getting beaten by high rank silvers and could not stand their own whatsoever.

 

Another thing to talk about is that the better players (Who will usually play on their Max rank characters) will always prefer to play on Financial as its the district with the better design and combat flow overall. Waterfront still has good players playing on it but they shouldn't be as common, another thing is that there are 2-3 instances of Financial at peak times meaning that if you want to play Financial, there are multiple ones to choose from, some of which might not house as many Golds or top players.

 

Don't think of this post as some sort of justification for the change, while there are upsides there are some apparent downsides to it, I know a lot of people have been upset by this change but its one that aims to keep the game sustainable for the foreseeable future and I want to say that they will change things back to normal the second 2.2 launches. What this post really aims to achieve is an attempt to calm people down a little and explain to them that they are still far more likely to face Bronze / Silver players than actual Gold players that are above average at the game. I urge those that look at Golds and think that they are much better than them to take a step back, start to ignore threat levels and actually see how those players play first, if you afk against most golds you face you will be surprised that most of them really aren't that good and even some of the best players can be beaten with a little bit of teamwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosi said:

The game shouldn't be balanced just around top players

???

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, glaciers said:

???

It's the typical apologetic response from SPCT players, gotta nerf the top players so they can beat them once in a while. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frosi said:

Could you name me a few examples? I know a bunch of recent changes (namely the N-tec one) haven't been received all too well by the 'top players' as they think it adds more RNG to the game. The game shouldn't be balanced just around top players neither should it be balanced around just the average player, it has to be a mix of both so striking that would be ideal. 

 

If you think top players enjoy farming new players / lesser skilled players then you are wrong, speaking from my own personal experience, it is not fun to go up against players far below your own skill level and to me there has been a noticeable decrease in missions where I feel like I'm playing against players close or equal to my skill level. This might sound bad when I say it like that but for the average player, this should mean that more missions after the change will result in matches containing players that are average in skill. For every mission I have that is unbalanced because of me, there will be 4-5 other missions that are balanced in return, is it great that 1/5 currently running missions has an unbalanced factor in them? No, not at all, but the upsides in my post above still stand, there are more districts and the game is playable far longer throughout the day. 

 

This is an example of what I mentioned above where it isn't exactly fun for the top players to play against new players either so they will try to have some fun by going FBW / .45 only, this also makes it a little more fair for you as their kill pressure goes down noticeably but a lot of players won't see it this way because their mentality has been crushed by this change.

 

 

 

All in all, players need to start thinking to themselves what is really going on, there have been 2-3 Bronze districts at peak times and ONE Silver district as well as ONE Asylum / Baylan with mostly Gold players in them.

 

Now, if we break that down into actual data it is going look something like this: https://i.imgur.com/tBEXOAv.png

 

 

Obviously, data like this is very complex and fluctuates a lot but we can get a pretty good idea of player threat percentages by doing this. We see that up until threat segregation was removed up to 40% of players that took part in any of the PvP districts were considered gold, however, only 34 to 31.1% of those would play missions at the time. Now that districts are no longer segregated will change but the majority of players will still belong to either Silver or Bronze threat and I myself, while playing have seen A LOT more Bronze / Silver players than I saw Gold players.

 

Another thing is that Gold, as a threat is relatively easy to achieve by inflating your MMR through doing Objectives or other passive score gains, you can achieve Gold threat with zero kills on your account given that the majority of your missions are attack missions and you are doing objectives or are near them when they are finished. This means that while some players might be considered gold, more often than not they will still be below average or at best average at the game but have simply gotten a couple of attack missions in a row in which they did objectives and managed to achieve an above average score by doing so. In short, just because they are gold doesn't mean they are good, let alone unbeatable, most of the Golds I've had in missions were consistently getting beaten by high rank silvers and could not stand their own whatsoever.

 

Another thing to talk about is that the better players (Who will usually play on their Max rank characters) will always prefer to play on Financial as its the district with the better design and combat flow overall. Waterfront still has good players playing on it but they shouldn't be as common, another thing is that there are 2-3 instances of Financial at peak times meaning that if you want to play Financial, there are multiple ones to choose from, some of which might not house as many Golds or top players.

 

Don't think of this post as some sort of justification for the change, while there are upsides there are some apparent downsides to it, I know a lot of people have been upset by this change but its one that aims to keep the game sustainable for the foreseeable future and I want to say that they will change things back to normal the second 2.2 launches. What this post really aims to achieve is an attempt to calm people down a little and explain to them that they are still far more likely to face Bronze / Silver players than actual Gold players that are above average at the game. I urge those that look at Golds and think that they are much better than them to take a step back, start to ignore threat levels and actually see how those players play first, if you afk against most golds you face you will be surprised that most of them really aren't that good and even some of the best players can be beaten with a little bit of teamwork.

So you don't believe the Gold players are farming other players, why were the gold servers empty why did players lose on purpose to get away from them ?

You bring up analytics leave out a lot of figures so lets make this really simple analytics and judge the servers by population in terms of colour.

 

Gold Server = dead

Silver Server = Dying (only reason for this being alive was new players were automatically being filtered or fed to gold as they join)

Bronze Server = Healthy  (you alluded to this yourself)

 

Which of these servers did the Top players reside in?  in both the dead and dying servers.  This means there is an imbalance amongst those players. What was done to fix this imbalance ?  Nothing

 

So now the gold players have over-fished their pond. You are just throwing them into the healthy population pond. What do you think is going to happen there? They are going to kill that population . Maybe that's the plan ? (Alluded to in another thread)

 

 

You talk about upsides and downsides, what are the downsides of this move to the "gold players" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Y2Venom said:

what are the downsides of this move to the "gold players" ?

increased matchmaking times

more boring matches vs nongold players

game dies faster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, glaciers said:

increased matchmaking times

more boring matches vs nongold players

game dies faster

Answer :

Remove pre-made teams and have golds team with new players = fair teams more exciting games.

 

Note : have server for clans to compete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Remove pre-made teams

so I can never again play with my friends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Answer :

Remove pre-made teams and have golds team with new players = fair teams more exciting games.

 

Note : have server for clans to compete.

that doesnt solve any of the things i listed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, glaciers said:

???

There need to be weapons balanced around new players, average players and the best of the best, balancing around just one will leave the game frustrating for the rest and on top of that a lot of top players think very one dimensional with the goal of turning APB into some sort of competitive game, no bloom, laser beam guns and supposedly "high skill" requirement. In a world in which the game was balanced around top level players guns that are aimed to be entry level guns for newer players will not even get close to be able into whatever the 'top players' decided should be the meta. 

 

1 hour ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

It's the typical apologetic response from SPCT players, gotta nerf the top players so they can beat them once in a while. 🙂

Meanwhile SPCT has housed some of the best and most experienced players in the game that all have their fair share of ideas amongst other things. I've read your recent posts and its becoming increasingly obvious that you have some sort of grudge against the SPCT because they aren't adding wall running, crouch sliding or recoil patterns to the game, let alone reworking 100+ unique guns, to someone that actually understands a fair share of the inner workings of APB, comments like this have about the same value as "Add horses" or "Add motorbikes". Everyone is allowed to have their ideas for the game but the second you attack those that have been giving non-stop feedback, making them aware of issues as well as using countless hours of their free time to help the game in any way, shape or form then your argument immediately becomes a whole lot less valuable as it shows that you are not able to have a proper discussion.

 

We test patches, we don't ship them.

 

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

So you don't believe the Gold players are farming other players, why were the gold servers empty why did players lose on purpose to get away from them ?

 

Did I say that? I think I explicitly stated that something like 1/5 current missions will have an unbalanced factor in them and that the system is far from optimal. The best of the best are absolutely farming other players, this has always been the case, the skill gap between a 'Gold' and a top player with 10k+ hours in the game is so massive that even with segregation, most golds just ended up getting farmed by top tier players.

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

You bring up analytics leave out a lot of figures so lets make this really simple analytics and judge the servers by population in terms of colour.

What figures did I leave out exactly?

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

Gold Server = dead

Because G1 decided that it is okay to let Golds join Silver districts without reducing their rewards gained (like how it used to be)

 

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

Silver Server = Dying (only reason for this being alive was new players were automatically being filtered or fed to gold as they join)

Bronze Server = Healthy  (you alluded to this yourself)

 

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

Which of these servers did the Top players reside in?  in both the dead and dying servers.  This means there is an imbalance amongst those players. What was done to fix this imbalance ?  Nothing

 

 

I'm gonna bundle these two together cause I find it funny how you imply that I'm alluding that Bronze servers are healthy compared to Silver ones, both play a massive part in the games downfall, Silver districts see terrible matchmaking because of the massive gap in skill between a player the game considers to be of gold threat and a veteran with 10k+ hours in the game who can easily 1v3 a bunch of low mmr golds.

 

Meanwhile on the Bronze server you have dethreaters car surf with Osmaws, Volcanos or any sort of AV and just farm new players in their trashy starter cars, this is equally unhealthy if not worse than what is going on in Silver districts. There are multiple issues as to why new players can not get settled in APB and LO is aware of that, however, those are issues that they require 2.2 for to solve. LO that turning off segregation would make things even harder for new players but seeing the other issues I just mentioned they still decided to go through with it so the CURRENT playerbase can play and for the most part enjoy the game until the Engine upgrade releases.

 

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

You talk about upsides and downsides, what are the downsides of this move to the "gold players" ?

Longer matchmaking and for the best of the best even less chances to face a team equal of your skill. Also do not forget that this change was meant for Jericho, not Citadel, they are well aware of the issues and even said themselves if they had the option to they wouldn't have turned off segregation for EU.

 

44 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Remove pre-made teams and have golds team with new players = fair teams more exciting games.

 

You blame other players playing the game, with and without a premade group for 'killing' the game and then suggest something like this, whats next, ban all gold players?

Edited by Frosi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, glaciers said:

that doesnt solve any of the things i listed

You listed 2 different things, which are not even issues within the game. I was only entertaining your straw clutching response.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

You listed 2 different things, which are not even issues within the game. I was only entertaining your straw clutching response.

i listed three different things

 

you asked for downsides so i gave you downsides, your "answer" wouldnt fix any of the downsides i listed

 

its not a strawman if you literally ask me to list examples and then i list examples

 

 

50 minutes ago, Frosi said:

There need to be weapons balanced around new players, average players and the best of the best, balancing around just one will leave the game frustrating for the rest and on top of that a lot of top players think very one dimensional with the goal of turning APB into some sort of competitive game, no bloom, laser beam guns and supposedly "high skill" requirement. In a world in which the game was balanced around top level players guns that are aimed to be entry level guns for newer players will not even get close to be able into whatever the 'top players' decided should be the meta. 

if it works at the top it works all the way down

 

theres really only one gun intended to be an entry level weapon for new players and its already in the "not even close" situation youve described - holding back better balance to preserve the performance of the "new player gun" instead of just changing which gun new players receive is backwards logic

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Frosi said:

 

 

Meanwhile SPCT has housed some of the best and most experienced players in the game that all have their fair share of ideas amongst other things. I've read your recent posts and its becoming increasingly obvious that you have some sort of grudge against the SPCT because they aren't adding wall running, crouch sliding or recoil patterns to the game, let alone reworking 100+ unique guns, to someone that actually understands a fair share of the inner workings of APB, comments like this have about the same value as "Add horses" or "Add motorbikes". Everyone is allowed to have their ideas for the game but the second you attack those that have been giving non-stop feedback, making them aware of issues as well as using countless hours of their free time to help the game in any way, shape or form then your argument immediately becomes a whole lot less valuable as it shows that you are not able to have a proper discussion.

 

You blame other players playing the game, with and without a premade group for 'killing' the game and then suggest something like this, whats next, ban all gold players?

So i don't even know what the SPCT is to have anything against them, I really don't. I dont know who is in SPCT. Besides yourself i know an other person that  just ignore because he ads nothing to any conversation.   But lets get back on track by what was avoided. I said health of servers by population. Using population as a benchmark for what works and what doesn't work.

 

Servers by population health

Gold = dead

Silver = dying

Bronze = healthy

 

Bronze had its issues but always had a larger population then silver and gold.

 

Why did people do everything in their power to avoid experienced players ? ? Why is this issue being ignored, why has absolutely nothing been done about this.

 

Also you mention the SPCT has housed the most experienced players, who represents the new player ? ?

 

  • What about new players trying to level up, this has become increasingly harder by this move.
  • What about new players trying to level up weapons, has also become increasingly harder by this move.
  • Are servers going to be policed when teams are waiting until the last 20 seconds to prolong the game and get more kills. Which is already happening. The answer No its not.
  • Why is it a good idea to put a new player with rubbish weapons, rubbish cars, no modifications in an ungrouped team Vs Experienced players communicating with all the best weapons and full mods on the same server? 

I have been saying it for years and years. Experienced players need to be teamed with inexperienced players in order to grow the population which is the most important thing. But the experienced players always stuck together in their little clique and now we are in this situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, glaciers said:

if it works at the top it works all the way down

 

 

Are you really quoting the trickle down effect. Its very apt in this conversation. The 2 % making all the decision and everybody else can feed off the scraps. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...