TheTankBal

Can We Do Something About The BRs In THE U.S. Servers PLZ?

UE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE BR BR BR BR BR BR

Edited by NIKOLAY96

I don't believe that anything is really going to develop from this thread anymore... so I'll stop posting after this.

Enjoy the game as much as you can.

If you're worrying about someone else's language, try to see if you two can communicate somehow.

Otherwise, just move on. There's around a 1000+ people playing right now (Steam stats) I'm sure you're going to find most of them to be English speakers.

Let's just learn to live and let everything be.

It's a racistic request to begin with. It's unfortunately going to be something you just need to learn to live with.

In the US servers there's not too much non-english discussion anyway, and if is, it's mostly either in spanish/portugese or russian.

On EU we got russian, french, german, polish, turkish, spanish, portugese, italian, swedish, norweigan, danish, estonian, lithuanian, finnish, latvian, hungarian... and many other! (It's a really long list. A smörgåsbord of languages.) And while I'm sometimes little bit annoyed that I don't understand what people say in /d, that's how it's really going to be in any game, unless you start requiring language tests before allowing people to join and enforce non-english policy strictly (which would hurt the population quite a lot).

Edited by Chinook
typos

2 hours ago, Mazikeen90 said:

I remember reading from the LO staff that IP banning isn't useful because people would find ways to come back? Correct me please, if I'm wrong here.

if you're talking about IP banning someone because, for example, he cheated, he might have dinamic IP, wich means he just needs to turn off the router and turn it on again and bam! new IP

if you're talking about blocking brazilian IPs, normally you dont check all the time from where the IP is, so you locate the exact moment they check, and use a VPN to bypass the check

1 hour ago, LuzExtinguido said:

That racism tho.

are brazilians a race?

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

im geting really tired going in the US American severs just to get spamed to death with Canadians talking in Canadian. the US servers r bases in TX and the U.S. national language is American, can LO give the BRs there own server and start I.P. blocking the Candians from the US server like G1 did? also called a racist all u want cuz im not. 

did you mean "can LO give the canadians their own server"?

but yeah, you need to learn how to filter the usefull stuff from the "sorry", it gets tricky but you'll get the hang of it

1 hour ago, TheTankBal said:

thats the diffence. in the EU server is multi-language and the US servers r English only. when i go to the EU servers its just to troll like shit bag russians. but i dont go and tell them to STFU and leave or what not

really? its a shame all countries in north america(NA) only speaks english.

it would be interesting if there was a country that... i dont know... speaks spanish, for example

120px-Mexico-bandera.png

or, idk if a whole country, may be a province that speaks... heck, i dont know...french, for example

quebec.png

57 minutes ago, Chinook said:

It's a racistic request to begin with. It's unfortunately going to be something you just need to learn to live with.

In the US servers there's not too much non-english discussion anyway, and if is, it's mostly either in spanish/portugese or russian.

On EU we got russian, french, german, polish, turkish, spanish, portugese, italian, swedish, norweigan, danish, estonian, lithuanian, finnish, latvian, hungarian... and many other! (It's a really long list. A smörgåsbord of languages.) And while I'm sometimes little bit annoyed that I don't understand what people say in /d, that's how it's really going to be in any game, unless you start requiring language tests before allowing people to join and enforce non-english policy strictly (which would hurt the population quite a lot).

why is it "racistic"?! Brazil is a nation not a race! >.<

Funny+baby+polar+bear+cubs+3.jpg

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

7 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

but yeah, you need to learn how to filter the usefull stuff from the "sorry", it gets tricky but you'll get the hang of it

what?

11 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

Racism, biggotry, narrow-mindedness, xenophobia, fear of the unknown, diversity intolerance, whatever you want to call it...

It's however not about the term you use, it's about the idea behind it.

2 hours ago, TheTankBal said:

im geting really tired going in the US English severs just to get spamed to death with BRs talking in portuguese. the US servers r bases in TX and the U.S. national language is English, can LO give the BRs there own server and start I.P. blocking the BRs from the US server like G1 did? also called a racist all u want cuz im not. 

While the truth is quite a few Br (and Ru) players were sketchy and probably cheating, the new anticheat will fix that.  This game needs players... and we CAN all just get along.

APB's rainbow coalition.
Guns_Can_A_Gun_Be_Gay.gif

24 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

if you're talking about IP banning someone because, for example, he cheated, he might have dinamic IP, wich means he just needs to turn off the router and turn it on again and bam! new IP

if you're talking about blocking brazilian IPs, normally you dont check all the time from where the IP is, so you locate the exact moment they check, and use a VPN to bypass the check

are brazilians a race?

did you mean "can LO give the canadians their own server"?

really? its a shame all countries in north america(NA) only speaks english.

it would be interesting if there was a country that... i dont know... speaks spanish, for example

120px-Mexico-bandera.png

or, idk if a whole country, may be a province that speaks... heck, i dont know...french, for example

quebec.png

Funny+baby+polar+bear+cubs+3.jpg

So you can be racist because in your subjective opinion there is no race anymore... well good job!

You may use your nazi uniform now.

Im brazilian i know people from my country are hated and most of them deserve it because they're too toxic or just want to troll people, i have lots of friends like that.

G1 blocked us because Hoplon opened an official BR server but then the contract expired and we got back to G1.

Saying someone can't speak other language in a game or country is nonsense, then which language should people talk in the  EU server? what about Han?

Just ignore them and stop being an att

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

So you can be racist because in your subjective opinion there is no race anymore... well good job!

You may use your nazi uniform now.

is brazil a country or a race?

27 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Racism, biggotry, narrow-mindedness, xenophobia, fear of the unknown, diversity intolerance, whatever you want to call it...

It's however not about the term you use, it's about the idea behind it.

i like diversity intolerance more.

the term you use is about the idea behind it. we use words to express the idea and messenge we want to transmit

Racism indicates your idea of brazil is that of a race, not a country

xenophobia and fear of the unknown indicates that OP is afraid of brazilians, not just annoyed by them

biggotry, narrow-mindedness, diversity intolerance actually express the correct idea, in my opinion

e66d416c61843efbde2eda257594abc7.jpg

are you going to call me "narrow-minded" now because i like to use words as they are supposed to be used?

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear
  • Like 1

You can't just call yourself not racist, then at the same want to discriminate against a certain group of people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Two things, well three actually...

1. Jerich is an NA server not an American server, so expect to at least see English Spanish and French in chat

2. The Br's saved Jericho, which was a freaking ghost town until they arrived. I for one, am glad to have them.

3. Jericho bronze district appears to be majority Brazillian anyways, so really you are the minority, not them.

The BR's were invited to Jericho by the owners of the game. Sorry but you get no say in this. 

Stop being so xenophobic, if you really have that much of a problem with Portuguese, you can always turn off district chat. Problem solved.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Can we do something about the russians in citadel?

Or the italians?

Or the germans?

Or the frenchies?

Or the turks?

Or the ...

Almost no one has problems with them on citadel, but you guys get one foreign country and you bring out the pitchforks and torches.

If anything, you should be grateful with that dead server you guys are sporting.

• Like 2

Im Uruguayan, i speak Spanish (i do know English and Portuguese aswell), so, why should i not speak in spanish if there isnt a spanish server anywhere?. The US and EU names are just to know where the server is located, but every server is global, there is no Brazil or Uruguay or China servers, its just global and you go to whatever is closer or better for you to play, if u dont like my lang then close the chat or deal with it as i deal with you speaking in english, instead of closing the chat i decided to learn english too, but if im with a spanish friend player, we are going to chat in spanish, so get used to it.

• Like 1

BR #1

BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL HUEHUEHUEHUE

• Like 1

this was already discussed in another thread. We all agree the countries with extreme cancerous gaming communities (Asia, Russia, Brazil) should have their own server in every game. But it won't be possible right now with APB unless there's people (and money to raise new servers) to populate the rest of the servers where all these people would disappear from.

10 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

We all agree

lol no.... no we dont 

17 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

this was already discussed in another thread. We all agree the countries with extreme cancerous gaming communities (Asia, Russia, Brazil) should have their own server in every game. But it won't be possible right now with APB unless there's people (and money to raise new servers) to populate the rest of the servers where all these people would disappear from.

please don’t attempt to represent me

Well, of course a few people will disagree. But it won't make the truth disappear, that at least 80% of all hackers worldwide in APB and in any other game come from those countries. And everyone knows it.

7 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

Well, of course a few people will disagree. But it won't make the truth disappear, that at least 80% of all hackers worldwide in APB and in any other game come from those countries. And everyone knows it.

pretty awkward that a majority of cheaters are from the US then

i guess everyone knows wrong, weird

12 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

Yeah like my good friend and soon to be second place in the likes race said... if anyone should be IP blocked from games, its the Americans. (sorry didnt wanna spend more than a couple minutes searching for stats)

pQrgNfR.jpg

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1