Sign in to follow this  
ShaiShai

ingame gm's

is it me or has the gm's given up on this game , i get harrassed all the time in missions by teammates, and no way to ask for a gm help as they are non existant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ShaiShai said:

is it me or has the gm's given up on this game , i get harrassed all the time in missions by teammates, and no way to ask for a gm help as they are non existant

Well the first time only like a thousand players volunteered.

No idea how many did this time.

You can report the players who are harassing you. Or for other reasons

Use the /report command, followed by the player name

Example:
/report CookiePuss 

Once you do that you will get a list of reasons and a text box to give more detail. 

You could try this

A lot of people have applied for it, this time maybe a few might get selected and hopefully play the game  and help other fellow players !

Lets see if anyone gets selected this time . 😄

I think LO have a lot of work to do and its very hard to police the game as well as do work behind the scene's. But i honestly feel that there is no in game moderation as i see the same players grief all the time. I quit the game for 2 months come back, they are still doing it.  Reported numerous times. But as i said on another post, if i were to name them 3 times on the forum 3 times, i could be banned. Yet they can grief me 500 times over the space of a year and nothing will happen to them and this is the product i pay for. There is a huge huge imbalance there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I for one like that the GMs have become more 'invisible' in their presence. As it should be. They are still there though.

Well since I have criticised this in detail before:

TLDR

GM program is essentially useless at the moment and the application results seems to be based on your connection to LO.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I for one like that the GMs have become more 'invisible' in their presence. As it should be. They are still there though.

Personally, they are more visible now then ever. But the problem is, Player 1 is dethreating all day, causing his team to lose. GM (How is everybody today) multiple questions on engine update. Player stops dethreating for 10 minutes, GM leaves (or so we think) Player 1 dethreats again.

• Like 3

GM responded rather quickly when someone reported me for blocking a parking lot with the dumptruck

1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

GM responded rather quickly when someone reported me for blocking a parking lot with the dumptruck

thats great, that happens once every week and has little impact to the game. Today i am now at 15 dethreaters thismorning.

Edited by Y2Venom
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

thats great, that happens once every week and has little impact to the game. Today i am now at 15 dethreaters thismorning.

Unless they have some spectating option, I don't know how can a GM ban someone for dt'ing

51 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Not to Bag on GMs, But. 

Last Night at Double B's there were so many pervs blocking that driveway, I woulda had to report the whole server.

It was an Orgy of Trolls 👀

11 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

You could try this

A lot of people have applied for it, this time maybe a few might get selected and hopefully play the game  and help other fellow players !

Lets see if anyone gets selected this time . 😄

i would love to, but i doupt you all would love to have me as a gm..... i'd kick everyone that kills me lol

Just now, ShaiShai said:

i would love to, but i doupt you all would love to have me as a gm..... i'd kick everyone that kills me lol

Iirc applications are closed. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Iirc applications are closed. 

The applications are open until June 11th, so a few more days.

All the information on how to apply can be found in 

~@mayii

10 minutes ago, Amayii said:

The applications are open until June 11th, so a few more days.

All the information on how to apply can be found in 

~@mayii

Thanks for the info. 

Gonna be a hard pass from me though. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks for the info. 

Gonna be a hard pass from me though. 

i would be interested but i dont think i'd be a good gm.

i dont think i could stand people crying to me about dumb shit. I can imagine the certain people like shaishai spamming me 'THIS PERSON IS OBVIOUSLY CHEEATING' when theyre not.

now if you could like hide yourself from being a GM, sure y the fuck not. But bro. I don't want a stupid title tag thing that everyone knows I'm  a gm or some shit

23 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

you're wrong . for example : on the server Jericho I see constantly in the game at least five GMs . unfortunately their competence leaves much to be desired .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:

you're wrong . for example : on the server Jericho I see constantly in the game at least five GMs . unfortunately their competence leaves much to be desired .

i play on jericho, so what server are these gm's on as every time im on, i dont see one, (even if they are invisable, they should at least kick the cheaters from missions exc and i dont even see that happening)

On 6/9/2019 at 3:23 PM, -Dan- said:

Unless they have some spectating option, I don't know how can a GM ban someone for dt'ing

GM's actually came on, it was funny to see all the dethreaters try to buddy up to them. But damage was done by that stage. I dont think it has any long lasting effect. They will go back to dethreating tomorrow .

omg they are still looking for GM's ?

That would be a dream come true.

After looking Riot mode, i Guess Also spct are perfectly useless. I would know which game they seen After the mutilation of apb present in this sick mode, without car,weapons and customitation.

A bronze that really loves the game Could done much Better.

Or, Simply LO didnt asked nothing to players supposed to help them in game choice.

6 hours ago, Eisena said:

omg they are still looking for GM's ?

That would be a dream come true.

Til like the 11th yes.

Join the nearly 1,000 players who applied last time.

2 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

After looking Riot mode, i Guess Also spct are perfectly useless

well thats not very nice

we arent devs, we arent game designers, we just confirm whether or not a thing works

How do some people to get harassed so much like op?

I would like to read some stories how he gets harassed all the time because thats really rare to happen unless you force it to yourself.

Sign in to follow this