Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Some occasional closets and even more rare blatants are common.

I mean if they already cheat, it's pretty guaranteed they no-life this game all day.

Now we got one district per threat filled out at peak at Citadel so no matter what, you always land in district with cheater who happens to be online.

I kinda understand frustration but note up names which you suspect are cheating and group them up to persons (you know since people use rerolls) - you will notice this list is somehow exclusive to certain individuals.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

it's really sad to see actually good players joining up on the usual bandwagon without even bothering to go past the thread title

there's very obvious aimbotters and speedhackers on Citadel.

Not as many as people claim, but it doesn't help that there are two very well established cheater clans whose members seemingly never get banned

 

 

Edited by Nitronik
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of 2nd worlders eastern-europeans running rampant in the game right now, some going as far as to stream using cheats. Having some of these peabrain NA players comment on the forum topics that "the game is fine there are no cheaters" doesn't exactly help the cause.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Amberwind said:

There are a lot of 2nd worlders eastern-europeans running rampant in the game right now, some going as far as to stream using cheats. Having some of these peabrain NA players comment on the forum topics that "the game is fine there are no cheaters" doesn't exactly help the cause.

Come play NA, we need the pop and we don't have cheaters. 

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

it's really sad to see actually good players joining up on the usual bandwagon without even bothering to go past the thread title

there's very obvious aimbotters and speedhackers on Citadel.

Not as many as people claim, but it doesn't help that there are two very well established cheater clans whose members seemingly never get banned

 

 

They're the definition of a Superiority Complex. They think just because they havent seen them, that they must not exist at all and that only their experience is truth and nobody elses. Cheaters aren't rampant like people say, but theres definitely a specific few who are being obvious. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

literally nobody macros in this game

 

why the fuck would you LOL

 

holy shit please think this through

 

"im going to max rof my semi auto weaponry so that way i can't kill anyone past 10m when the bloom peaks"

 

Im not saying that there are many people that use macros. but you have absolutely no clue what youre on about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

They're the definition of a Superiority Complex. They think just because they havent seen them, that they must not exist at all and that only their experience is truth and nobody elses. Cheaters aren't rampant like people say, but theres definitely a specific few who are being obvious. 

gotta keep in mind server differences

 

its not like that at all on NA (yet certain people posting in here about cheaters also play on NA, and i don't want to necessarily call them out, but, some of them are the same people that call me a cheater multiple times a day, and most of the golds they encounter.)

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

are you actually trolling?

 

the only one that is effective past 15-20 meters at max rof is the obeya

most of those are effective up to 30m or more and why have a semi auto weapon when you can fire it full auto. If you are having problems with range you can just fire in bursts like you would most assault rifles

 

10 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

 

yet even i can shoot them fast enough to make them bloom.

 

i recommend you to buy and test it yourself. remember, if you just click as fast as you can, the gun will jamm and you wont see any bloom, because you're pretty far from max ROF

 

 

 

i have all of the weapons i mentioned in that post and i actually use them pretty regularly especially the VBR and SR15 and its much easier to aim with them wile using a macro because you dont need to click constantly and that can mess with your aim a bit might depend on what mouse you have aswell. But its way easier holding down a button and tracking someone than it it to track someone and click at the same time

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thaumaturge said:

gotta keep in mind server differences

 

its not like that at all on NA (yet certain people posting in here about cheaters also play on NA, and i don't want to necessarily call them out, but, some of them are the same people that call me a cheater multiple times a day, and most of the golds they encounter.)

 

The thing is NA is irrelevant at this point. It pretty much has the same active population as Innova at the moment which is probably the reason there is no cheaters there.  The population on EU has started to dip already and it doesn't help that there has been a increase in cheaters lately. I am not even talking about closet cheaters but full on blatant cheaters who are streaming and advertising their cheats. The way LO is dealing with cheaters is not helping the population at all. I understand that they are focusing on the engine update and if Battleeye doesn't work properly with the current engine it would be nice to have more active GM's who have the power to ban blatant cheaters to help the situation to not let the population get worse than it is already. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i know it's painful to discuss because at this point, it's almost naming and shaming with such a low pop... but, i have to agree.

 

i play/played a lot of games beyond this one and have never seen a situation where the folks who own and operate a game allow such ridiculous and obvious cheating to happen. these cheats are often by the same players and used over and over and over for months and months. and laughably, many of these same people are accounts that were previously banned multiple times for cheating in the past (even if that was under a questionable banning process).

 

fight club is the most painful place to experience it. jericho and citadel. if you don't play them, i suggest you go spend a few hours on each over the period of a few days gnashing your teeth. see how gun fights feel. see if you think it honestly feels fair. some good players for sure. but many are not skilled. sadly, just cheats.

 

LO has a good, if not great heart. and, i know they want to get every ban right. but, they appear woefully understaffed and incapable of addressing an online game with this type of social element and game play.

Edited by uraputz
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries they will get caught in a few months maybe a year max 2 years :). But who cares anyway they just buy a new account for 50 bucks and go another 2 years. Nothing changes with this shitty 32Bit anti cheat.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nev said:

 

The thing is NA is irrelevant at this point. It pretty much has the same active population as Innova at the moment which is probably the reason there is no cheaters there.  The population on EU has started to dip already and it doesn't help that there has been a increase in cheaters lately. I am not even talking about closet cheaters but full on blatant cheaters who are streaming and advertising their cheats. The way LO is dealing with cheaters is not helping the population at all. I understand that they are focusing on the engine update and if Battleeye doesn't work properly with the current engine it would be nice to have more active GM's who have the power to ban blatant cheaters to help the situation to not let the population get worse than it is already. 

I hate to say it... But this seems true. 

Jericho is dead, Citadel is dying, and as far as anyone can tell... little to nothing is being done about it. 

 

Maybe we should all just give up until 3.5 comes out. Cuz it doesn't look like LO cares about anything else at this point. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Croslie said:

i have all of the weapons i mentioned in that post and i actually use them pretty regularly especially the VBR and SR15 and its much easier to aim with them wile using a macro because you dont need to click constantly and that can mess with your aim a bit might depend on what mouse you have aswell. But its way easier holding down a button and tracking someone than it it to track someone and click at the same time 

 

i never questioned that. i just said those guns have bloom, the sight does opens up quite a bit if you max rof them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nev said:

 

The thing is NA is irrelevant at this point. It pretty much has the same active population as Innova at the moment which is probably the reason there is no cheaters there.  The population on EU has started to dip already and it doesn't help that there has been a increase in cheaters lately. I am not even talking about closet cheaters but full on blatant cheaters who are streaming and advertising their cheats. The way LO is dealing with cheaters is not helping the population at all. I understand that they are focusing on the engine update and if Battleeye doesn't work properly with the current engine it would be nice to have more active GM's who have the power to ban blatant cheaters to help the situation to not let the population get worse than it is already. 

 

50 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I hate to say it... But this seems true. 

Jericho is dead, Citadel is dying, and as far as anyone can tell... little to nothing is being done about it. 

 

Maybe we should all just give up until 3.5 comes out. Cuz it doesn't look like LO cares about anything else at this point. 


That's exactly why I miss having a staffer like Tiggs.
(Even if I was on her bad side, because I was personally pissed off with her for an armas fuckup she made that she didn't want to correct)

But we badly need someone who manually deals with problems and doesn't sit around and say "oh sry, we can't intervene... the system hasn't caught them."

But bruh, he's speedhacking faster than my nitro'ed vegas, do I really have to record, send email and video.. and then wait a month and get a half'arsed reply?

Zzzz 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 6:07 PM, Westford said:

Daily 'I am True Gold(™) and there very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight , BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented.
You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud"' thread.

 

Add it to da pile.

 

 

giphy.gif

 

giphy.gif

 

You upset some wannabe golds be careful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, due to the very competitive nature of APB, there will always be cheaters. Why else do you think CS:GO is full of them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Come play NA, we need the pop and we don't have cheaters. 

Nah. Last thing we need is 200 ms latency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Focusing on the black gates while the hobbits sneak in the other way

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

everyone is talking about the cookie completely unrelated . the problem of the number of players on the servers is a problem with the active development of the game (connection , events , awards ... ) . the problem of cheating is a veiled (disguised) problem of matchmaking system balance .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lel.. wait till Russians invades APB after migration ... R.I.P. english chat and those who play without cheats.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Lel.. wait till Russians invades APB after migration ... R.I.P. english chat and those who play without cheats.

Yeah its been a huge uptick in cheaters since they announced the merge and when the merge finally happens... well RIP game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 3:45 PM, Tigrix said:


But we badly need someone who manually deals with problems and doesn't sit around and say "oh sry, we can't intervene... the system hasn't caught them."

But bruh, he's speedhacking faster than my nitro'ed vegas, do I really have to record, send email and video.. and then wait a month and get a half'arsed reply?
 

Pffffft, a month would be if they were drugged out of their mind on speed, coke, and a limitless pill lmao.

 

Try like 5-6 months, that's a bit more in the norm, lets be honest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I second OP, LO devs need to start instantly banning anyone who is ever called a cheater by anyone, just to be safe. We can even give it a funky new name, call it FairFight or something. Broadcast the bans in district chat so we know that guy who killed us a couple times was totally a cheater.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jkoh said:

I second OP, LO devs need to start instantly banning anyone who is ever called a cheater by anyone, just to be safe. We can even give it a funky new name, call it FairFight or something. Broadcast the bans in district chat so we know that guy who killed us a couple times was totally a cheater.

No Sarcasm 

FlusteredDangerousAmericanwirehair-max-1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much exclusively an EU thing; haven't seen a cheater on NA in 3+ months.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...