advertising game makes itself and streamers have nothing to do with it.

3 hours ago, Yood said:

Advertising obviously helps but it helps because it increases the visibility of the game.

If Summit started playing it again don't tell me some of the 1000s that watch him won't download and try it? Especially if he seems to be having a fun time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

Advertising obviously helps but it helps because it increases the visibility of the game.

If Summit started playing it again don't tell me some of the 1000s that watch him won't download and try it? Especially if he seems to be having a fun time.

when you play with friends or against friends it's a completely different game !!!  when you play against strangers-fun only you and your friends .

when you play with friends or against friends I doubt very much that you can learn anything .  comfortable conditions are very relaxing .

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

youtube and twitch show that popular streamers can bring in more players.

its been a fact for years

Though the few popular streamers that played it didn't really like it, and have been streamsniped and griefed to hell.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Though the few popular streamers that played it didn't really like it, and have been streamsniped and griefed to hell.

well, the APB community in a nutshell, at least those who watch it know hats they get when they come to APB 😄 

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

well, the APB community in a nutshell, at least those who watch it know hats they get when they come to APB 😄 

Not really, the average player doesn't get streamsniped and griefed by 20 people at once.

9 hours ago, GhosT said:

True there were those who did not like it , and I can think of how one was griefed non stop while playing  APB.

But in the end , APB is changing for the better so I believe APB news can be better than back then with those streamers.

• Like 1

Latest issue. Re-badged 'APB Torque'. With a challenge: Can a dump truck beat a Vegas in a drag race? 

• Like 3

This is the sort of stuff I would expect the community manager to do.

WitchQueen should be Community Manager!

I think you have potential to make this into something very big, I'm interested to see how it develops over the coming months. Keep rolling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rade said:

This is the sort of stuff I would expect the community manager to do.

WitchQueen should be Community Manager!

I think you have potential to make this into something very big, I'm interested to see how it develops over the coming months. Keep rolling.

Thanks that's quite a compliment. I'm pretty sure CM is so much more than making a video every few weeks though.

First development is to think of some more challenges and start using fonts that people can read rather than fonts I like lol. 

great commentary Lixil! Also very good video WitchQueen I loved it and hope to see more in the future ❤️ 

On 1/8/2019 at 6:17 AM, Yood said:

summit1g plays the basically stagnant game Sea of Thieves. He explodes in popularity again. The game gets a resurgence in popularity and the game is actually growing again after its dismal launch and now it has all other top streamers trying to leach off summit's and Sea of thieves success. 

Now it's at the top of twitch. I think summit had 80k viewers on that game last night. Remember how everyone hated Sea of Thieves at launch? Look at it now.

Can it happen to APB? eh I dunno. But it's basically free advertising and you're delusional (or live under a rock) to think it wouldn't affect the game population given how much twitch and youtube dominate game visibility these days.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Shini said:

summit1g plays the basically stagnant game Sea of Thieves. He explodes in popularity again. The game gets a resurgence in popularity and the game is actually growing again after its dismal launch and now it has all other top streamers trying to leach off summit's and Sea of thieves success. 

Now it's at the top of twitch. I think summit had 80k viewers on that game last night. Remember how everyone hated Sea of Thieves at launch? Look at it now.

Can it happen to APB? eh I dunno. But it's basically free advertising and you're delusional (or live under a rock) to think it wouldn't affect the game population given how much twitch and youtube dominate game visibility these days.

Especially considering we had a measurable increase in players after your meme-y APB video got really popular. Streamers and Youtubers are the best form of advertising for games these days. It's like word of mouth except a thousand times more effective.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

Especially considering we had a measurable increase in players after your meme-y APB video got really popular. Streamers and Youtubers are the best form of advertising for games these days. It's like word of mouth except a thousand times more effective.

haha I noticed too, I'm sure they didn't log on again after all the veterans of the game destroyed them 100 times over with the current matchmaking. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Shini said:

haha I noticed too, I'm sure they didn't log on again after all the veterans of the game destroyed them 100 times over with the current matchmaking. 

Yeah, that's likely true. Always did my best to point them in the right direction when I saw them. Use the advanced district select etc. Damn shame that video got big a month or 2 too soon :v

On 1/22/2019 at 10:18 PM, Shini said:

And if that ain't proof I dunno what is. Just make sure you have a video ready for engine release, new contacts and basically every new update. Can't wait for your battle royale vid 😉

Latest Episode of APB Torque. I wasn't going to make one this week but I wanted to report the ban waves.

There's also dump truck battleships and a challenge...

• Like 3

Latest Issue. With a competition to win $200k APB money. Read the video DESCRIPTION and be quick...