Jump to content
LittleCritique

Why is LO trying to create the illusion of happiness? / test for community

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

Yeah. And most of time they don't even cover up their names... 

They have all their nicknames and stream links in head of the triggerbot site, lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lign said:

They have all their nicknames and stream links in head of the triggerbot site, lmao

I think I need to create black list of players for myself... for which I will have allowed my most terrible and unfair tactics.

But whatever. As you see, this is our community. That's why I say... suprise action is the best against such excuse me... but just human trash.

Edited by Mitne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kempington said:

What makes you think they're ignoring it? Because they're not responding? I know it's similar to what Reloaded Productions used to do, but given the already abundant evidence suggesting that the team does respond rather quickly to complaints and even own up to their mistakes, I doubt they're ignoring this issue.

 

Like literally any other multiplayer PvP game out there, a small % of it will be cheaters. Combating cheats is an on-going battle with no visible end. It's not a one fix and your done solution. I'm pretty confident that they're working on implementing a better configuration for BE as well as whatever they plan to do with the remainder of fairfight to improve behavioral detection and combat these individuals quicker.

 

On the subject of a trigger bot, that's... where it gets harder. They would have to remove the crosshair changing colour the moment a player is aimed at. It sounds simple enough, but I think it wouldn't be so straightforward, I'm not sure.

 

1.There has been many posts that have been taken down of obvious speedhackers and cheaters being posted under the whole name and shame rule. But those people in the video are still cheating? For me that looks like they are ignoring the issues. Since they have clearly seen the videos and not done anything about the players in my eyes that's ignoring the issue.

 

2.  Your right there has always been cheaters in every PVP game don't think anyone is disagreeing. But nothing has been happening. I am sure a high percentage of APB twitch viewers have seen cheaters live streaming and advertising their hacks without getting banned since the implementation of battle eye. If they can't even ban blatant hackers how can we expect them to do anything about triggerbotters?

 

Don't get me wrong content is really important for this game but what's more important is customer support and dealing with cheaters since if they don't deal with both there won't be a population.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nev said:

Don't get me wrong content is really important for this game but what's more important is customer support and dealing with cheaters since if they don't deal with both there won't be a population.

Correction: Everything will become Nekrova 2 or Nekrova 3.

I was on Nekrova for month for laughs. If anyone wonder why russians return to Citadel, just play there.

Cheaters gonna drive everyone out and when it will be only them left, they gonna abandon game cause "cheaters". I mean it's golden rule of cheating to have advantage over normal player! Otherwise it's not fun for cheater!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think about cheats as automatic process control 😃

 

Quote

Automatic process control in continuous production processes is a combination of control engineering and chemical engineering disciplines that uses industrial control systems to achieve a production level of consistency, economy and safety which could not be achieved purely by human manual control. It is implemented widely in industries such as oil refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, chemical processing and power generating plants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Process_control

 

I don't play with cheats (just in case).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 4:24 AM, LittleCritique said:

At the moment, the game is destroyed by triggerbots, and LO strongly ignores this question.
You spend a lot of time on events, but not on cheaters. Perhaps you are developing a super-system to combat cheaters... -snip-

1

Technically speaking, they are doing everything humanly possible by slowly working on the engine upgrades. Nothing can be done to prevent or even minimize hacks in an already compromised game client. We have to wait until the game is recoded, then the old coded hacks will not work, and hopefully some stronger safeguards to the game files will be introduced. Given this is a small population game, the time and cost for coding new hacks would be very expensive, and thus far fewer.

No one can do anything,,, except wait.  At LEAST LO had the right plan.  Upgrading the game engine is the ONLY thing that can save this game.  At least they've kept it open for us to play, aggravating as it is, it's still an awesomely fun game at times. The game is broken, we all know this. LO invested in a broken game with the intent to fix it.  That can't be an easy task with a small studio.  Just wait until they actually fix the game before you blame them for something already broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Технически говоря, они делают все возможное, медленно работая над модернизацией двигателя. Ничто не может быть сделано, чтобы предотвратить или даже минимизировать взломы в уже скомпрометированном игровом клиенте. Мы должны подождать, пока игра перекодируется, тогда старые закодированные хаки не будут работать, и, надеюсь, будут введены более строгие меры безопасности для файлов игры. Учитывая, что это небольшая популяционная игра, время и затраты на кодирование новых хаков будут очень дорогими и, следовательно, намного меньшими.

Никто не может ничего сделать, кроме как ждать. По крайней мере, у Ло был правильный план. Обновление игрового движка - единственная вещь, которая может спасти эту игру. По крайней мере, они держали это открытым для нас, чтобы играть, как ни крути, время от времени это все еще очень забавная игра. Игра сломана, мы все это знаем. LO вложил деньги в сломанную игру с намерением исправить это. Это не может быть легкой задачей с маленькой студией. Просто подождите, пока они на самом деле не исправят игру, прежде чем винить их за что-то уже сломанное.

I do not blame LO for the presence of cheaters (cheaters were, are, and will be. And so in every game. This is normal)

 

I only blame the fact that ONE SAME characters EVERY DAY play with elementary pixel triggerbots for several months, and LO simply does not see it. They do not know about it (or do not want to know) 

LET CHEETERS WILL BE. THIS IS NORMAL. BUT THEY DON'T SHOULD PLAY A FEW MONTHS. (and these are not even private cheats that are hard to detect) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LittleCritique said:

I do not blame LO for the presence of cheaters (cheaters were, are, and will be. And so in every game. This is normal)

 

I only blame the fact that ONE SAME characters EVERY DAY play with elementary pixel triggerbots for several months, and LO simply does not see it. They do not know about it (or do not want to know) 

LET CHEETERS WILL BE. THIS IS NORMAL. BUT THEY DON'T SHOULD PLAY A FEW MONTHS. (and these are not even private cheats that are hard to detect) 

 

 

Maybe they cannot currently catch the cheats being used.

Maybe they don't want to ban them until they can get the anti cheat to catch them.

 

Or not... who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe they cannot currently catch the cheats being used.

Maybe they don't want to ban them until they can get the anti cheat to catch them.

 

Or not... who knows.

By the way, Russian triggerbots killed the population of asylum, during peak time it barely hits 10v10 on Citadel

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.12.2018 at 21:48, Kempington said:

Что заставляет вас думать, что они игнорируют это? Потому что они не отвечают? Я знаю, что это похоже на то, что раньше делали Reloaded Productions, но, учитывая и без того многочисленные свидетельства того, что команда довольно быстро реагирует на жалобы и даже признает свои ошибки, я сомневаюсь, что они игнорируют эту проблему.

 

Как и буквально в любой другой многопользовательской PvP-игре, небольшая часть будет мошенниками. Борьба с читами - это непрекращающаяся битва без видимого конца. Это не одно исправление, а готовое решение. Я вполне уверен, что они работают над созданием лучшей конфигурации для BE, а также над тем, что они планируют сделать с оставшейся частью Fairfight, чтобы улучшить поведенческое обнаружение и быстрее бороться с этими людьми.

 

Что касается триггерного бота, это ... где это становится сложнее. Им придется убрать изменение цвета прицела в тот момент, когда игрок нацелен. Это звучит достаточно просто, но я думаю, что это не будет так просто, я не уверен.

My claim is not for cheats, but that they have been brazenly playing for several months, but LO cannot see it. (some even stream it to the twitch for several months, but still not banned) 

 

Obviously: LO work, but at the time of development such chaos should not occur. 

 

My tickets open 1 month ago. 

During this time, the players I complained about committed a couple of thousand murders using 2shot shotgun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleCritique said:

My claim is not for cheats, but that they have been brazenly playing for several months, but LO cannot see it. (some even stream it to the twitch for several months, but still not banned) 

 

Obviously: LO work, but at the time of development such chaos should not occur. 

 

My tickets open 1 month ago. 

During this time, the players I complained about committed a couple of thousand murders using 2shot shotgun.

Don't use google translation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.12.2018 at 21:48, Kempington said:

Что заставляет вас думать, что они игнорируют это? Потому что они не отвечают? Я знаю, что это похоже на то, что раньше делали Reloaded Productions, но, учитывая и без того многочисленные свидетельства того, что команда довольно быстро реагирует на жалобы и даже признает свои ошибки, я сомневаюсь, что они игнорируют эту проблему.

 

Как и буквально в любой другой многопользовательской PvP-игре, небольшая часть будет мошенниками. Борьба с читами - это непрекращающаяся битва без видимого конца. Это не одно исправление, а готовое решение. Я вполне уверен, что они работают над созданием лучшей конфигурации для BE, а также над тем, что они планируют сделать с оставшейся частью Fairfight, чтобы улучшить поведенческое обнаружение и быстрее бороться с этими людьми.

 

Что касается триггерного бота, это ... где это становится сложнее. Им придется убрать изменение цвета прицела в тот момент, когда игрок нацелен. Это звучит достаточно просто, но я думаю, что это не будет так просто, я не уверен.

Players create pale female characters, dress them in black clothes and go to play with the triggerbot in the hope of gaining popularity and drawing attention to themselves (some even stream). They are trying to "find a name" in the game. 

Now they do it. 

If LO begin to respond more quickly to such individuals ON COMPLAINTS, there are almost no such people left.

They get tired of creating new accounts every month. 

6 minutes ago, Lign said:

Не используйте перевод Google

excuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just throwing this out there

 

you have no proof anyone is using any form of cheats

so lets just stop the discussion there about letting cheaters play, and to answer your next statement, no, you aren't good enough to tell.

Edited by Virgil
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, LittleCritique said:

Players create pale female characters, dress them in black clothes and go to play with the triggerbot in the hope of gaining popularity and drawing attention to themselves (some even stream). They are trying to "find a name" in the game. 

What percentage of Gothic women in San Paro would you say are cheating? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, speee said:

What percentage of Gothic women in San Paro would you say are cheating? 

All who use only jg xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Virgil said:

просто выбросить это туда

 

у вас нет доказательств того, что кто-либо использует читы

так что давайте просто остановим дискуссию о том, чтобы позволить мошенникам играть, и чтобы ответить на ваше следующее утверждение, нет, вы недостаточно хороши, чтобы сказать.

I have proof. I bring them here to not contradict ToS Little Orbit

Just now, LittleCritique said:

У меня есть доказательство. Я привел их сюда, чтобы не противоречить ToS Little Orbit

I do not provide evidence *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 5:44 PM, Fortune Runner said:

MattScott never released any info on profits or lack of so who could really know.

i know I bought some stuff though and enjoying it

During the time Jobs was producer he already stated G1 was pulling money from tertiary parties to just keep the game running. If I remember his posts correctly.

 

The old forums are still up and his account is still there.  He has only posted about 90 times on the forums during his time as producer, which is probably more than any producer of APB has ever done in the short timespan he was producer, it's still a really small amount of posts so it should be there.

 

APB hasn't been profitable for a long time. I'm sure keeping these ARMAS prices won't help either even when new content gets released in Unreal 3.5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haganu said:

During the time Jobs was producer he already stated G1 was pulling money from tertiary parties to just keep the game running. If I remember his posts correctly.

 

The old forums are still up and his account is still there.  He has only posted about 90 times on the forums during his time as producer, which is probably more than any producer of APB has ever done in the short timespan he was producer, it's still a really small amount of posts so it should be there.

 

APB hasn't been profitable for a long time. I'm sure keeping these ARMAS prices won't help either even when new content gets released in Unreal 3.5.

G1 was hostile towards players and neglected the game so players quit buying things out of protest though.

cant make a profit if you abuse players

 

as for banning people , if there's no absolute and thorough proof then it would be wise to wait to be sure instead of being bias.

and for BattleEye , I do not recall anyone ever saying it would be perfect once we had it , however life on APB is much better than it used to be.

problem is people who make the cheats then find new ways and then anti cheats need to update to find them...and so on

 

and finally , if players who cant ever get gold would quit hackusating then support might not be so flooded right now. people say "gitgud" for a reason *shrugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 9:36 PM, Nev said:

 

On EU there is a large amount of Russians using triggerbots.

delirium . prosecution by nationality .

On 12/12/2018 at 6:38 AM, Lign said:

By the way, Russian triggerbots killed the population of asylum, during peak time it barely hits 10v10 on Citadel

delirium . prosecution by nationality .

 

if the Russian players will stop playing on the server citadel - YOU're finished as well as the server HAN .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yood said:

delirium . prosecution by nationality .

delirium . prosecution by nationality .

 

if the Russian players will stop playing on the server citadel - YOU're finished as well as the server HAN .

I'm russian too btw, why do I talk only about russian cheaters? because they're the only one who cheats now with their cheap coded pixel triggerbots and behave like a pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lign said:

I'm russian too btw,

you can't blame someone for being a national .  cheating is multinational .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yood said:

you can't blame someone for being a national . 

what do you mean? I didnt blame anyone who's proud to be the nation he is. I'm talking about russian cheaters. I talk with them, I know some of them. Most russians in this game are bunch of village idiots with bloody v3 macro and self coded triggerbots in AutoIt. At the moment, all triggerbot users are russian

Edited by Lign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lign said:

what do you mean? I didnt blame anyone who's proud to be the nation he is. I'm talking about russian cheaters. I talk with them, I know some of them. Most russians in this game are bunch of village idiots with bloody v3 macro and self coded triggerbots in AutoIt

facts ? proof ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...