Sign in to follow this  
FightTheFury

Broken anticheat?

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder: Things like base accuracy, bloom, max rate of fire, damage dropoff and rng are ALL server sided and cannot be changed by cheats  

Please, spread the word. 

That's what the cheaters want you to think!

I mean it's a cat and mouse game. And considering APB has the biggest EGO cheaters of any other game they will spend any amount of money and work to get a working cheat to closet.  So yeah add that to the mix there will be always cheaters in apb no matter what you do it's a big patootie slippery lotion fat rat and cat game with APB.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Topre said:

I mean it's a cat and mouse game. And considering APB has the biggest EGO cheaters of any other game they will spend any amount of money and work to get a working cheat to closet.  So yeah add that to the mix there will be always cheaters in apb no matter what you do it's a big patootie slippery lotion fat rat and cat game with APB.

That! AND
Reminds me so..  how much of fat pathetic biological stain you need to be,
That you want to be "some one" in game with such a low pop Edited by EMilika
  • Like 1

Daily  'I am True Gold(™) and there are very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight ,
BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented. You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud" ' thread.

Add it to the pile.

Edited by Westford
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Westford said:

Daily  'I am True Gold(™) and there very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight ,
BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented. You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud" ' thread.

Add it to the pile.

And yet its true
op talked to me and didn't know basic things that I know I do when I'm on apb
Your marinade is salty and lacks good  flavor for beef jerky 😕

22 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
but I can....I do it daily.....
and no I don't cheat
certain guns when tap fired correctly you most certainly can.
I wanna face you 😞 plssss papi 

17 hours ago, Aurora_Valis said:

When will you people realize that competitive games with rankings and such will always have banana stroking closets? Just look at CS:GO.

Why would you be stroking a banana in a closet? Wouldn't they just get ripe hanging in the kitchen anyways? Now I want a banana to eat.
7 hours ago, YOLO545 said:
I wanna face you 😞 plssss papi 
didn't we play on Jericho on the same team? or was that a different yolo

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Why would you be stroking a banana in a closet? Wouldn't they just get ripe hanging in the kitchen anyways? Now I want a banana to eat. didn't we play on Jericho on the same team? or was that a different yolo
maybe a different one im not yolo in game

10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Why would you be stroking a banana in a closet? Wouldn't they just get ripe hanging in the kitchen anyways? Now I want a banana to eat. didn't we play on Jericho on the same team? or was that a different yolo
I never said anything about stroking a banana in a closet. Sorry, but you're either bad at reading or that's the first thing the came into your mind and you accidentally went with it.

12 minutes ago, Aurora_Valis said:
10 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
I never said anything about stroking a banana in a closet. Sorry, but you're either bad at reading or that's the first thing the came into your mind and you accidentally went with it.
I'm 99% sure it was a witty remark. But I understand the confusion, as he normally stays miles away from witty.
BVg2Kir.gif

On 9/30/2018 at 10:53 AM, Aurora_Valis said:

When will you people realize that competitive games with rankings and such will always have banana stroking closets? Just look at CS:GO.

Competitive rankings? What competitive rankings? You mean mission tab?
"Congratulations you beat some random golds... in less 1k people big game.
Mom must be proud of you, especially since you don't even achieved it legit."

Other than that. That's why I was against them wanting to implement some ranking tabs for players.
I already knew that blatants would be filling it up constantly. Edited by Mitne

Guys, guys. It's a forum alt meant to chafe our cheeks.

Nothing but hax n trolls n lazy gms not doing shit in district.   Hey Knock Knock, you people still work here, or ya sitting in the back smoking up n laughing...🏧 is now Closed. You get not shit till ya do something. 

I wish real aimbotters and cheatersbe banned, 
original.jpg

2 minutes ago, EMilika said:

[image]

wow this is perfect evidence send it to little orbit so these people can be banned right away

Just now, BXNNXD said:
1 minute ago, EMilika said:

[image]

wow this is perfect evidence send it to little orbit so these people can be banned right away
Not gonna waste my time.

6 hours ago, Aurora_Valis said:
16 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
On 9/30/2018 at 1:53 AM, Aurora_Valis said:

have banana stroking closets?

Guess you're a bit shy still.

*shrugs*
10 hours ago, YOLO545 said:
16 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
maybe a different one im not yolo in game
yeah has to be someone else then. ok.

Sign in to follow this