Parthian

are you going to do something about the cheating problem?

There are russians blatantly cheating on stream and last time I checked none of them were banned. All of my support tickets about it have gone unanswered for the past 3 months. It's sad, really. Feels like Gamersfirst all over again.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

i'd ask for clips and evidence but... name and shame is not allowed here

Forward it to @Lixil .

Edited by Mitne

7 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CHEATING PROBLEM?

are you asking me specifically?

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
15 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

ARE YOU?
  • Like 1

Just now, gogol said:
ARE YOU?
am i?
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
18 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

why do you keep replying to every topic if 98% of the time you have nothing to contribute to the discussion ?
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, hack said:

why do you keep replying to every topic if 98% of the time you have nothing to contribute to the discussion ?

your post is 98% uncontributory, and your numbers are off since at least 25% of my posts are in suggestions 

realistically tho, what is there to add? 
“friendly reminder that no anticheat will catch 100% of cheaters” ?

theres nothing any of the community can add to this obviously inflammatory thread so why isn’t it a DM to orbit staff?

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
your post is 98% uncontributory, and your numbers are off since at least 25% of my posts are in suggestions 

realistically tho, what is there to add? 
“friendly reminder that no anticheat will catch 100% of cheaters” ?

theres nothing any of the community can add to this obviously inflammatory thread so why isn’t it a DM to orbit staff?
Idk what to add, so i just want to say that i like cookies

98% of the time he adds a somewhat nice avatar and all kinds of somewhat refreshing signatures. I estimate that is 98% more enjoyable than the OP's comments.

• Like 1

scammers are everywhere and nationality does not mean anything . 90 % of streamers are just noobs . you play with the Western part of Russia . average ping from 20 to 100 MS .

Edited by Yood

22 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

I think this is adressed to @Tobii, if not, it should be

Don't worry, I'm already on it friends!

52 minutes ago, Keshi said:

i'd ask for clips and evidence but... name and shame is not allowed here

the question is why? where is the openness of the company? what are we trying to hide ? work openly FF  we knew who the real crook was ! Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:
the question is why? where is the openness of the company? what are we trying to hide ?
i assume name & shame is more to prevent people from just claiming other people are cheating/scamming/griefing/etc 

the same way unsubstantiated claims can get you sued for libel/slander irl (at least in some countries), on the forums they can get you a warning
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
i assume name & shame is more to prevent people from just claiming other people are cheating/scamming/griefing/etc 

the same way unsubstantiated claims can get you sued for libel/slander irl (at least in some countries), on the forums they can get you a warning
The 2%

Just now, AsgerLund said:
The 2%
listen pal

3 months ago I've reported a blatant cheater with videos of his PoV in which you can see blatant aimlocks to support. This is what I got and the person is still running around to this date, as blatant as ever.

53c650a6eaa5ef54a6866f7476d59094.png

It seriously feels like the support isn't doing a whole lot when it comes to cheaters and the way that BE is currently configured it is certainly not cutting it either, people are streaming themselves running around with actual 0,1-second delay trigger bots without being punished. It is sad to say but I honestly believe that Pre-automated Fairfight was doing a much better Job than BattlEye is doing right now.

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, Frosi said:

3 months ago I've reported a blatant cheater with videos of his PoV in which you can see blatant aimlocks to support. This is what I got and the person is still running around to this date, as blatant as ever.

It seriously feels like the support isn't doing a whole lot when it comes to cheaters and the way that BE is currently configured it is certainly not cutting it either, people are streaming themselves running around with actual 0,1-second delay trigger bots without being punished. It is sad to say but I honestly believe that Pre-automated Fairfight was doing a much better Job than BattlEye is doing right now.

are these streamers on citadel? because till this day i cant find a hacker on jericho 🤔
  • Like 4

Sorry I am late.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Sorry I am late.

Add it to the pile.

Hourly post to increase post count.

Add it to the pile.

Just stop.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Sorry I am late.

Add it to the pile.

YEP. im definitely a silver for calling out cyborgs shooting their ntecs with 0 vertical recoil on stream
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

Same case but I didnt even get a response 🙂

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
are these streamers on citadel? because till this day i cant find a hacker on jericho 🤔
Yes, and they're all Russian.
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Sorry I am late.

Add it to the pile.

YEP. im definitely a silver for calling out cyborgs shooting their ntecs with 0 vertical recoil on stream
Sorry. I gotta do it. It's my job.