moxxichixx

Do top tier contacts still drop "Baby" OCA Nano?

TRt3Zp3.jpg

VTqRzPJ.jpg

I don't know if it still a thing in APB or they removed since. Anyone have gotten one of these recently?

yea I got one the other day so I believe they still drop.

yeah all the unsilenced variants can still drop, aside from the ‘gold’ which never made it into the game iirc

Yup, it's just that there's only an approximate 0.4-0.53% chance of getting a contact nano activity AFAIK.

Owning All 4 Of The Contact Nanos As Well As The Contact Stac10 Tactical Can Confirm.

3 minutes ago, Artaya said:

Owning All 4 Of The Contact Nanos As Well As The Contact Stac10 Tactical Can Confirm.

Holy sh**

you should use your talents to play lottery 

• Like 2

Baby nano. Lol

about an hour and a day after i hit 195 I got a mission for it, but I'd assume the bosses still offer the mission

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

yeah all the unsilenced variants can still drop, aside from the ‘gold’ which never made it into the game iirc

It's in the game just not used for the daily activities.

OCA_Nano_Samorodok_Small.png OCA_Nano_Zarnizca_Small.png OCA_Nano_Hrom_Small.png OCA_Nano_Killer_Small.png

Hi Daily Nano/stac10 expert here.

And i got a nano recently under Little Orbit's control of the company so yes, Recently.

fQEwisB.png

5 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

It's in the game just not used for the daily activities.

Yeah, but if you can't get it in any way, and nobody has it, it's reasonable from one perspective to say it's not in the game even if it's in the game files.

1 hour ago, -Rachel- said:

They should raise the frequency.

It felt like that on Innova they'd drop more frequent. I managed to grab a few back then on Innova within a few months while I only got 1 on Citadel since 2012. Defenately something the dev team should look at imho.

I wish they were also available in the Joker Distribution store so that there'd at least be a way to get them without relying on RNG.

4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yup, it's just that there's only an approximate 0.4-0.53% chance of getting a contact nano activity AFAIK.

Not too bad since it rolls every day though

4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

where did these numbers come from?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

where did these numbers come from?

Remember when you were complaining at Speed, SKay and I for talking about numbers? That's my guess from all that talk.

And that's overall, it would be 0.1-0.13% chance for each contact, but as it is it's impossible to know exact numbers without access to the game's code.

Am I the only one that doesn't even open up the contact dailies?

11 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Remember when you were complaining at Speed, SKay and I for talking about numbers? That's my guess from all that talk.

And that's overall, it would be 0.1-0.13% chance for each contact, but as it is it's impossible to know exact numbers without access to the game's code.

ah

10 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

no

19 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Get into waterfront or financial, press M to open your map and look at top tier contact. Done

I got my first activity after 4 years some days after i flamed hard on the forums about that rng.

Would still be awesome to be able to buy them for like 10k joker tickets so if RNG isnt on your side u can still "grind" them up.