Starting to lose interest in APB again.

Shitty balancing, overly broken shotguns and every person is using them, not enough pop to even level up now... Same old fucking opposition over and over that I cant win against is really making me want to just give up and not play.

thanks for the update chief 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Stop lying to yourself, you can't really just quit. 😁

Did I say quit? no.

Im just getting sick and tired of playing against the same 10 fucking people for days on end and never winning.  I dont have friends to play with and generally everything fucking else in my life is going to shit so its hard to even be happy to have any fun on this game.

that's not a bad idea, no reason to torture yourself over apb

16 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

give up and not play.

I'm currently sitting at the login screen watching the NA server get completely devastated and all districts implode.

2 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:
Did I say quit? no.

Im just getting sick and tired of playing against the same 10 fucking people for days on end and never winning.  I dont have friends to play with and generally everything fucking else in my life is going to shit so its hard to even be happy to have any fun on this game.
If you wanna play with/make some friends - just ask or PM someone. People here might seem troll-ish sometimes and standoffish but we're all people after all!

5 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:
we're all people after all
How dare you, sir... Im a turtle. 

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How dare you, sir... Im a turtle.

How dare YOU, sir... Did you just assume my SIRhood?
  Edited by SLICKIEM

8 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:
How dare YOU, sir... Did you just assume my SIRhood?

*reports for sensitivity training*
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Shitty balancing, overly broken shotguns and every person is using them, not enough pop to even level up now... Same old fucking opposition over and over that I cant win against is really making me want to just give up and not play.

game not working . you and many other people face the same problem . There is NO balance of groups , teams , solo players , weapons , mods ..

see u till UE3.5 Kappa

Do what I did, wait for the next steam sale then sink some cash into Project Cars and get swallowed up in that.

Didn't OP make a post crying about how they were going to leave the game like 2 days ago? Funny how they have the mindset that one player will make all of the difference to this game.

Side note: Quit crying and just leave already, your forum posts literally accomplish nothing except getting people to ignore/hate you for it lol

2 minutes ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Didn't OP make a post crying about how they were going to leave the game like 2 days ago? Funny how they have the mindset that one player will make all of the difference to this game.

Side note: Quit crying and just leave already, your forum posts literally accomplish nothing except getting people to ignore/hate you for it lol

Arent you the guy constantly crying in /d claiming APB is infested with cheaters?

And on Jericho no less?

Edited by CookiePuss

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Arent you the guy constantly crying in /d claiming APB is infested with cheaters?

And on Jericho no less?

You mean the server where I havn't seen a blatant since ff?

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And on Jericho no less?

You mean the server where I havn't seen a blatant since ff?
uh oh... you gonna make him mad now!

Just leave already then. People are done with your victim complex here.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I feel your pain. I honestly think the only thing that they need to do to fix these shotguns is nerf their range and decrease the pump shotguns (INCLUDING THE DOW THUMPER'S) fire rate and it'll be much better. It's just a matter of time before they decide to do that, honestly. The changes were good, but the range on it ON TOP OF THEIR RoF is what is making it broken.

But honestly, just buy an NFAS, put CJ3 on it and/or EM3 and rush people with cars. The game will be 100% more easy and fun for you lol Edited by Goldtiger

1 hour ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

Ugh.. No. No I didnt lol.   And think I care if some retards hate me on APB Reloaded? xD

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

And on Jericho no less?

^^this ( responding to NotTheEnforcer
1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just leave already then. People are done with your victim complex here.

What the fuck is a victim complex?
26 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:
I feel your pain. I honestly think the only thing that they need to do to fix these shotguns is nerf their range and decrease the pump shotguns (INCLUDING THE DOW THUMPER'S) fire rate and it'll be much better. It's just a matter of time before they decide to do that, honestly. The changes were good, but the range on it ON TOP OF THEIR RoF is what is making it broken.

But honestly, just buy an NFAS, put CJ3 on it and/or EM3 and rush people with cars. The game will be 100% more easy and fun for you lol
I personally disagree with succumbing to the scumbag level and having to use OP Broken garbage to get kills as it pisses me royally the fuck off when someone sweats all over their keyboard with shitty tactics with shotguns BUT I appreciate the time and effort youve put into the reply 😛   [ and I agree with what you said about range + rate of fire.  This is something noone even thinks about ]

why is it funny to read ? in the arena the same clowns ) get bored quickly

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Speaking of shotguns was there any eta for them being adjusted again?

stop this PING PONG . if ORBIT says EVERYTHING is FINE with the shotguns . so it is .YOU WANTED A NEW BALANCING ? - come and get it .  the work is DONE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yood said:
1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Speaking of shotguns was there any eta for them being adjusted again?

stop this PING PONG . if ORBIT says EVERYTHING is FINE with the shotguns . so it is .YOU WANTED A NEW BALANCING ? - come and get it .  the work is DONE
Little Orbit say not done so I ask