Jump to content
R3ACT3M

Looking for Advanced player tactics in APB

Recommended Posts

I hit a slump, my aim is trash XD always has been.

How should I go about getting better? Is there a certain part of a person I should aim at? 

I love the adder the most but it really doesn't hold a candle to the ntec so it feels like I'm missing just about every shot. Feel like a silver in gold clothes.

Anyone have positioning tips/aiming tips/moving tips for advanced players?

Edited by R3ACT3M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I hit a slump, my aim is trash XD always has been.

How should I go about getting better? Is there a certain part of a person I should aim at? 

I love the adder the most but it really doesn't hold a candle to the ntec so it feels like I'm missing just about every shot. Feel like a silver in gold clothes.

Anyone have positioning tips/aiming tips/moving tips for advanced players?

add me on discord and i can give you some helpful advice shneedlewoodz#9818

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

How should I go about getting better? Is there a certain part of a person I should aim at? 

APB only uses one hitbox so it doesn't matter where you hit, it always deals the same damage. Your crosshair blooms out as you shoot, so you need to make sure that as much of it as possible is within the enemy's hitbox, which maximizes your chances of the shots hitting the enemy. More bloom means less accuracy which means that your shots will go flying in a bigger radius as it increases. This also means that you need to control your firerate, which depends on the weapon. With an N-TEC or Carbine for example, you need to control it depending on the range so it doesn't bloom out too much. With an OCA/PMG, you simply spray full-auto as it has a consistent bloom but its only good at close range.

 

If you see the entirety of the hitbox - always go for the torso/center of the player model. As a rule of thumb - always go for the center of what you can see of the player model. Also, the hitboxes in APB are all the same for all characters, and they are huge, which means that you can get shots on even outside of their player model. Red crosshair = its within their hitbox. This is what allows you to hit shots when people are behind cover but a fraction of their hitbox is visible above the cover, you must abuse that whenever you can.

 

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

I love the adder the most but it really doesn't hold a candle to the ntec so it feels like I'm missing just about every shot.

The COBR-A is a decent AR but its for a different type of gameplay than the N-TEC. Think of COBR-A as a full-auto carbine more than an AR like N-TEC/FAR/STAR.

 

It really depends on how serious you are about improving your aim in shooters in general. If you want to practice your overall raw aim for all games, you can start aim practicing with games like KovaaK 2.0 (~$10) or Aimlabs/Aimtastic (Free) on Steam. You can practice anywhere between 20min up to a few hours a day and also use it as a warm up before playing any actual shooters. If you only really care about APB then playing a lot of Fight Club helps. As you practice more and more you will develop certain aiming habits which will make aiming less of a chore and more of a subconcious automated process that you don't think about.

 

There is also the matter of mouse sensitivity/DPI. You need to figure out what speed is most comfortable for you and that differs from person to person. For example, I use 12 and 0.8 in-game @ 400DPI but that might be too slow/too fast for some people. Once you find a good sensitivity, you need to stick to it and practice it. Getting a big mouse pad and a decent mouse is key for really good aim so don't overlook that.

 

There is a lot that goes into this, some people go as far as to alter their diet and other real life things in order to maximize their aim ability.

Edited by Flaws
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Flaws said:

APB only uses one hitbox so it doesn't matter where you hit

I'm not new I should clarify so stuff like this I do know.

36 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Your crosshair blooms out as you shoot, so you need to make sure that as much of it as possible is within the enemy's hitbox, which maximizes your chances of the shots hitting the enemy

Well as most shooters are. But ive noticed with some guns ESPECIALLY when aiming down the bullets don't exactly go where the crosshair says and seem to hit a bit higher, which is probably why I miss so much when aiming down at people. Or some recoil patterns tend to favor certain parts of the crosshair, especially since playing with your UI scale at 0

38 minutes ago, Flaws said:

OCA/PMG, you simply spray full-auto as it has a consistent bloom but its only good at close range.

Bet

38 minutes ago, Flaws said:

The COBR-A is a decent AR but its for a different type of gameplay than the N-TEC. Think of COBR-A as a full-auto carbine more than an AR like N-TEC/FAR/STAR.

Fair, but even against a JC it really doesn't compete. It's just a really fun rifle to play that could benefit from a super minor buff.

39 minutes ago, Flaws said:

There is also the matter of mouse sensitivity/DPI. You need to figure out what speed is most comfortable for you and that differs from person to person. For example, I use 12 and 0.8 in-game @ 400DPI but that might be too slow/too fast for some people. Once you find a good sensitivity, you need to stick to it and practice it. Getting a big mouse pad and a decent mouse is key for really good aim so don't overlook that.

This might be a big problematic area for me XD, I have a logitech G603 (Wireless mouse) but it has a usb connector that makes mouse input super duper low, and most reviewers say that it can compete with a wired mouse, for the most part I don't consciously see any input lag. Even when I try to observe input lag I don't see any. When it comes DPI I have no idea what im at. And haven't checked my sensitivity it a hot minute. I've been playing with this sensitivity for ever now and haven't touched it, I think I set it up so I can do a full 360 before running out of mouse pad then slow it down when in marksman.

Ill also be sitting still crouching, aiming at a person who is also sitting still, in range crosshair red, ill fire and nothing hits. like 1/7 shots will land meanwhile I'll get min-tk from 70meters

Looking for more advanced tips as these things you have given me are more for new players, and I now have a little more than 1000 hours of actual game time (not just afk in social) I know it's not a lot in terms of the veterans. But maybe im looking for more positional tips, What angles give you the best advantage? Watching Hei I noticed that I might not be using corners ENOUGH. I do occasionally but I might be catching myself out in the open. Also, how is it most vets know where I am all the time? Not calling anyone a hacker and I know all they need to catch is a sliver of your name running around a corner to know which way your going. But sometimes it seems like they just know all the time. My friend recently gave me a config (which I uninstalled cause all I wanted was auto sprint and it did more damage than good) and saw files for removing audio from the game. Do most config players remove stuff like ambience to hear little things like foot steps? 

 

31 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

there is aim games on steam like aim lab foe example

Eh, not that important to me. I had tried one once upon a time. But I do generally just want to play games for fun, so I don't take joy in using the NTEC, OCA, PMG, J-Carbine.

In every game I love shotguns. And while at times they are fine other times I can't seem to understand how I died when I hit them head on 3 times ya know? And because SMGs are more forgiving than shotguns why should I play a shotgun? 

 

28 minutes ago, InkieTheSauzeGod said:

Main OCA for a month

Wheeze

1 hour ago, Kakalaki said:

add me on discord and i can give you some helpful advice shneedlewoodz#9818

done

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Looking for more advanced tips as these things you have given me are more for new players, and I now have a little more than 1000 hours of actual game time (not just afk in social) I know it's not a lot in terms of the veterans. But maybe im looking for more positional tips, What angles give you the best advantage? Watching Hei I noticed that I might not be using corners ENOUGH. I do occasionally but I might be catching myself out in the open. Also, how is it most vets know where I am all the time? Not calling anyone a hacker and I know all they need to catch is a sliver of your name running around a corner to know which way your going. But sometimes it seems like they just know all the time. My friend recently gave me a config (which I uninstalled cause all I wanted was auto sprint and it did more damage than good) and saw files for removing audio from the game. Do most config players remove stuff like ambience to hear little things like foot steps? 

Definitely need to use corners to your advantage as much as possible. Pan your camera as much as possible around corners and corridors so you can see as much as possible before showing yourself. You must always be moving around using WASD in a circle motion when fighting which will throw off the enemy's aim, even when you are aiming down the sights. Movement is just as important as your own aim. The only times you shouldn't do that is with sniper rifles for example since those require perfect accuracy.

 

Footsteps aren't really a thing in APB. You need to listen for doors, ladders, fences, weapon/shoulder switching sounds for the most part. Also, graphics configs in general will boost your FPS which will in turn make you aim better. If your fps is dropping you will have a much harder time to aim. Especially considering that APB's sensitivity is tied to FPS so your sensitivity feels slower and weirder when your fps drops.

 

I would recommend using the always sprint config. It will take some time to get used to it for sure, but once you get used to it, its too good to go back. I don't play APB without that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

play rhyhem games

It's not 100% real that those games help you aim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I'm not new I should clarify so stuff like this I do know.

Well as most shooters are. But ive noticed with some guns ESPECIALLY when aiming down the bullets don't exactly go where the crosshair says and seem to hit a bit higher, which is probably why I miss so much when aiming down at people. Or some recoil patterns tend to favor certain parts of the crosshair, especially since playing with your UI scale at 0

Bet

Fair, but even against a JC it really doesn't compete. It's just a really fun rifle to play that could benefit from a super minor buff.

This might be a big problematic area for me XD, I have a logitech G603 (Wireless mouse) but it has a usb connector that makes mouse input super duper low, and most reviewers say that it can compete with a wired mouse, for the most part I don't consciously see any input lag. Even when I try to observe input lag I don't see any. When it comes DPI I have no idea what im at. And haven't checked my sensitivity it a hot minute. I've been playing with this sensitivity for ever now and haven't touched it, I think I set it up so I can do a full 360 before running out of mouse pad then slow it down when in marksman.

Ill also be sitting still crouching, aiming at a person who is also sitting still, in range crosshair red, ill fire and nothing hits. like 1/7 shots will land meanwhile I'll get min-tk from 70meters

Looking for more advanced tips as these things you have given me are more for new players, and I now have a little more than 1000 hours of actual game time (not just afk in social) I know it's not a lot in terms of the veterans. But maybe im looking for more positional tips, What angles give you the best advantage? Watching Hei I noticed that I might not be using corners ENOUGH. I do occasionally but I might be catching myself out in the open. Also, how is it most vets know where I am all the time? Not calling anyone a hacker and I know all they need to catch is a sliver of your name running around a corner to know which way your going. But sometimes it seems like they just know all the time. My friend recently gave me a config (which I uninstalled cause all I wanted was auto sprint and it did more damage than good) and saw files for removing audio from the game. Do most config players remove stuff like ambience to hear little things like foot steps? 

 

Eh, not that important to me. I had tried one once upon a time. But I do generally just want to play games for fun, so I don't take joy in using the NTEC, OCA, PMG, J-Carbine.

In every game I love shotguns. And while at times they are fine other times I can't seem to understand how I died when I hit them head on 3 times ya know? And because SMGs are more forgiving than shotguns why should I play a shotgun? 

 

Wheeze

done

 

You said your aim is trash and ask for aim tips and now you asking for advance gameplay tips? So you done t have a problem aiming given the fact you dont know your dpi and sensitivity? 360 on a small mouse pad? Cuz we don't know. Your 1000 hours of game time is probably wasted on bad habits.

 

Record a match and show us how you play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

You said your aim is trash and ask for aim tips and now you asking for advance gameplay tips? So you done t have a problem aiming given the fact you dont know your dpi and sensitivity? 360 on a small mouse pad? Cuz we don't know. Your 1000 hours of game time is probably wasted on bad habits.

I mean I did end the OP with "Anyone have positioning tips/aiming tips/moving tips for advanced players?" 

So it was my initial question if you even bothered to read it.

 

I once tinkered with my sensitivity and what ever it is at now is what suits me the most or at least feels the most comfortable so I haven't bothered changing it. But DPI I have no clue. What's better? High DPI low sens or low DPI high sens? My mousepad size is standard. You could also go indepth on what is a bad habit in apb instead of just accusing and not being helpful.

 

51 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Footsteps aren't really a thing in APB. You need to listen for doors, ladders, fences, weapon/shoulder switching sounds for the most part. Also, graphics configs in general will boost your FPS which will in turn make you aim better. If your fps is dropping you will have a much harder time to aim. Especially considering that APB's sensitivity is tied to FPS so your sensitivity feels slower and weirder when your fps drops.

Well, I don't want to start hackusating like I said I just have no idea how they'll now where I am even if I don't kick doors, climb ladders, hop fences. Just running. I also know that in general configs boost FPS im just saying the one I was given has other files that remove ambient sounds which in turn is pretty cheaty since they could make it easier to hear an enemy coming while a non-config user is getting ear blasted by ambient noises. Gonna mess with Advanced launcher as I found out APB is quite generous with LODs so gonna poke some settings. My fps (which it's hard to get an average in apb cause fps drop) Is averaging at about maybe 100fps, lowest being 40 highest being 120. 

I also don't want to be one of those people who have their graphics on potato with a stretched 4:3 resolution. (I have tried the stretch and it didn't help, infact it makes no sense to have it (I do know that people prefer it though))

 

1 hour ago, ninjarrrr said:

play rhyhem games

Does geometry dash count?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The essentials have already been pointed out ; Aim trainers, practice etc...

The only proper way to actually help you get better is in fact, if you post a video with 1-2 missions with your favorite weapons so we can give you advice and point out the things you're doing wrong.

A common thing people struggle with is the Gun mechanics , like Bloom control for example. or just general movement and gamesense.

Make sure to also know how the mods in the game work so you don't waste mod slots or just outright ruin the gun you're using. A common mistake is people slapping Reflex 3 and Cooling 3 on a shotgun expecting it to have a tighter spread and shooting faster while it does the exact opposite.

An advanced trick to get better aiming for APB specifically is using Off-meta weapons. You spend a week using an LMG , norseman series , Corsair, etc. and once you go back to playing normal you'll feel like your main weapon is overpowered thanks to the skills you developed during that week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk but I like this site cuz I'm too lazy to actually start up something like Kovaaks: https://www.mouseaccuracy.com/

 

Personally it's tracking and reaction times that's my weak points, less so than aiming and controlling recoil... I'd try to extrapolate on any tips (I can think of) but I'm the lowest of golds so not like I can help much here : )

3 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I once tinkered with my sensitivity and what ever it is at now is what suits me the most or at least feels the most comfortable so I haven't bothered changing it. But DPI I have no clue. What's better? High DPI low sens or low DPI high sens? My mousepad size is standard. You could also go indepth on what is a bad habit in apb instead of just accusing and not being helpful.

Most people would probably say under 1k dpi, I turned my sens (and DPI) down about half a year ago and that helped me a bunch (about a 360 in 10 inches and some people still would say that's high). Full arm aim gang > wrist aiming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Most people would probably say under 1k dpi, I turned my sens (and DPI) down about half a year ago and that helped me a bunch (about a 360 in 10 inches and some people still would say that's high). Full arm aim gang > wrist aiming

I caved in and got the Logitech software, Ive been playing at 1600dpi 10.1 sens and .7 marksman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro just watch streams from players better than you and then play a ton yourself. It's not rocket science. 

 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to me it depends on guns. smg full mag dump into centermass

shotguns are fucking trash (expect strife, and don't you fucking touch it LO i swear to crap fuck Christ if you do)

snipers aim for the middle try to get them in the open or gang them with a cr762 ar or second sniper on your team for mass killing for both parties

i have a bit of a thing i found out through testing that makes all rifles (cr762 sr15 etc) fire fast and with good acc, but i will not say so aim for center mass and spam that mouse 

handguns stick with nf9 fbw or 45 everything else is trash

ars stick with 3-4 round burst or semi auto tap only mag dump in CQC

and most of all

 

 

if it's fuck all broken use the hell out of it

 

and about demo guns? spam nades from opgl like a methhead and fire rockets at the feet not centermass or aim for cars only

and last bit. use all guns not just ones everyone uses as meta some "trash guns" can be OP in certain places like Norseman in asylum or ar-97 in waterfront

i could say more but i know about to many broken things

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Bro just watch streams from players better than you and then play a ton yourself. It's not rocket science. 

 

Watched a few youtube videos, as I don't like to watch streamers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, R3ACT3M said:

Watched a few youtube videos, as I don't like to watch streamers.

...

Ok bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, R3ACT3M said:

Can an admin/mod close the thread, nobody is being helpful 

Bro, you ask for advice but dont seem to want to take any. 

Best of luck. 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Find the lowest signal free Wi-Fi connection in your area. Equip and OSCAR. Can't die if no one can hit you. taps head

 

In all seriousness, try lowering your sensitivity. Most professional players play with low mouse sensitivity, like 6" or more to turn 90 degrees in game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Bro just watch streams from players better than you and then play a ton yourself. It's not rocket science. 

I've watched too many hours of people better than me, hasn't rubbed off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Acornie said:

I've watched too many hours of people better than me, hasn't rubbed off.

All men were not in fact created equal.

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play as a medic in my team, and doing so I do not have to worry a lot about my aim being great.

Maybe you should consider changing your role. The ammo supplier, perhaps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bro, you ask for advice but dont seem to want to take any. 

Best of luck. 

I'm looking for advanced tips and tricks, something vets know and are willing to share as the whole "practice makes perfect" isn't applying to me and instead might be making me worst at the game.
Also a tad bit annoying that I mention this in the op but people ignore it anyway

"Anyone have positioning tips/aiming tips/moving tips for advanced players?"

So here's a specific question. How is it, my opponent can hit me when peaking a corner, while my shots ( even with the crosshair right over them) never manage to hit. It's confusing and frustrating.

Or how about when should I run from a fight? (And I mean retreat/fallback not like get in a car and high tale it out of there) 
When should I take a fight? How should I proceed around the map. What little tiny changes will improve my positioning over the enemy?
When aiming down at an enemy should I position their hit box in the upper part of my crosshair?
How bad are hitmarkers? Am I not trusting my gun enough? Ntec (is the one I noticed the most) is sometimes you'll hear 2 shots for 1 bullet, so what's happening with that?

These are some of the questions that I really want answered, I'm sure I can think of more later if the need arises 

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Find the lowest signal free Wi-Fi connection in your area. Equip and OSCAR. Can't die if no one can hit you. taps head

 

In all seriousness, try lowering your sensitivity. Most professional players play with low mouse sensitivity, like 6" or more to turn 90 degrees in game.

I suppose lower sensitivity might help, and will give it a shot.

21 minutes ago, Bambola said:

I play as a medic in my team, and doing so I do not have to worry a lot about my aim being great.

Maybe you should consider changing your role. The ammo supplier, perhaps? 

How do you even play a medic? Stock up on medspray? That's expensive.

Id love to be a sniper but when ever I try to be a traditional sniper it rarely goes well. Since guns like the NTEC can kill me faster at nearly the same range.

And ammo supplier wouldn't be all that useful as the people I play with and against will always die before running out. (I should also mention im playing a new character so I don't have access to something like big range field supplier.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I'm looking for advanced tips and tricks, something vets know and are willing to share as the whole "practice makes perfect" isn't applying to me and instead might be making me worst at the game.
Also a tad bit annoying that I mention this in the op but people ignore it anyway

"Anyone have positioning tips/aiming tips/moving tips for advanced players?"

So here's a specific question. How is it, my opponent can hit me when peaking a corner, while my shots ( even with the crosshair right over them) never manage to hit. It's confusing and frustrating.

Or how about when should I run from a fight? (And I mean retreat/fallback not like get in a car and high tale it out of there) 
When should I take a fight? How should I proceed around the map. What little tiny changes will improve my positioning over the enemy?
When aiming down at an enemy should I position their hit box in the upper part of my crosshair?
How bad are hitmarkers? Am I not trusting my gun enough? Ntec (is the one I noticed the most) is sometimes you'll hear 2 shots for 1 bullet, so what's happening with that?

These are some of the questions that I really want answered, I'm sure I can think of more later if the need arises 

I suppose lower sensitivity might help, and will give it a shot.

How do you even play a medic? Stock up on medspray? That's expensive.

Id love to be a sniper but when ever I try to be a traditional sniper it rarely goes well. Since guns like the NTEC can kill me faster at nearly the same range.

And ammo supplier wouldn't be all that useful as the people I play with and against will always die before running out. (I should also mention im playing a new character so I don't have access to something like big range field supplier.

I can easily answer some of these.

 

So hitboxes and bullets are wierd in this game, especially with angles. All it takes is the gun to peak from the corner to shoot from it, however to hit an enemy on a corner, you can't just aim "6inches from the corner" and expect to hit them. This always causes bullets to end up hitting the corner or "center mass" instead. I don't know why, it just feels like bullets almost magnet to the corner/center mass instead of straight when the crosshair is red. So if If you've played with sniper, you'll notice that if you fire on the "red" depending on whether they are crouched behind cover, or a wall, it will NEVER hit them, but if you aim "off" the red with a white reticule it can.

 

This might be because your coming up to the a corner on your right, "aiming over" your right shoulder. I'd have to test but coming up to a corner with the camera on the opposite shoulder could help.

 

So a good tip i can give you, is that if someone is hardcore corner peaking like that, aim further off the corner "off" their body. You might not have a red reticule, however the shot "can" still hit them. However, this purely depends on how close they are to the corner. If they're like almost a foot out inches, you probably dont need to, if they're like 3 inches and can barely see them at all, absolutely.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run would be corner to corner, or using as much cover as possible. When I run, i go from nearest cover to cover "for the proper angle" that the enemy is at/going to. So if they are high ground  and you're by a wall and it provides cover, but the area you're going to doesn't, follow close to the wall, then pop over to the next closest cover. Pick cover that enemies might not expect you to be at immediately as well if they are pushing you. You can easily ambush an enemy who thinks you're off bad, if they miss the grenades on the push because they think you're further or closer than you are it can help a lot as well.

 

A lot of times it relies on timing, using grenades to "hold them off" for a moment and firing at the right times. It's mostly a mindgame for retreating. Everyone moves 6m/s, if you know where enemies are on the minimap by having the minimap distances memorized, you know "how long" it'll take for enemies to get where, and for you to get certain places. This helps a lot with timing and positioning. However if the enemy has a good sense of this, they will also know you may not have just crossed that fence and are just before it by a corner, for example. Since it goes both ways.

 

I always take a fight when the enemy is "almost upon me" for ambushes, or at least "1-2 seconds" from cover with no cover. That way they are in the open, can't easily run back, and can only A. Die, B. Fire and still probably die.

 

Positioning is everything, especially with a sniper. Whether its flanking from a highway 80m away or climbing up ladders that aren't generally used, or ones that are always watched. I like to use muffler mod with no respawn for this reason. It gives enemies no knowledge of where i'm coming from, and it makes it easy to set up a push/flank without enemies knowing, especially if your team starts pushing on the other side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A number of weapons do that, its something to ignore. You generally want to go by the count of your clicks. I like to go by hitmarkers as well as sound and taps, but 2/3 are unreliable.

 

I don't play medic, best to do would be forgo trying that, and just play support/backup. If you see a teamate hitting an enemy or setting up, you can play decoy, or assist once he pops out/just before to give them a better chance, or follow up if they fail.

 

Snipers require a lot of cover in between shots, or range. Best bet is to stay 70+m away unless you have cover, at which point you have to learn how to abuse it to get shots off without getting killed while they push, picking good locations to pick off flankers/harass them, and know when to move to ambush a would be pusher. If you're in CQC it's just better to use a pistol at that point unless you're scout trickshotting.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim about center mass/by the chest or stomach. Generally i'd say aim at stomach area is a good place to aim, this is because you can easily adjust for crouchers/still hit them if they crouch, and if they jump, you can still hit them as well.

 

Maybe you shouldn't take advice from me though, i'm just a scrub 🙂

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...