25 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
30 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I got bored in few weeks after unban of my main.
Frankly I stopped playing not because of lack of content or cheaters but because population on Citadel is nothing like in the 2017 or before.
It's just constant cyrilic mixed with arabic, no one to joke with, no one to troll and no one to meet.

I can somewhat relate to this, I also tend to think there's less english speaking players currently. Have you thought about joining a clan to improve on this?
Eww I'm too solo for clans

how is this possible Kempington can play apb and we can not, he say on his stream he have no laggs an the servers are fine WTF, fix this shit !! i want to play apb

HAHA FUNNY, yesterday lags and now i come back from the city and still nothing is fixed just more cancer lag.

people leave because theyre idiots and expect miracles over night, who cares

sit your assеs down with that negativism lol. especially, you estrogen riddled loopy bitсhes. some of which are even fyat. lel.

Edited by ch4ncer
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

sit your assеs down with that negativism lol. especially, you estrogen riddled loopy bitсhes. some of which are even fyat. lel.

Probably the best and truest post on this board this week.
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Sykc said:

how is this possible Kempington can play apb and we can not, he say on his stream he have no laggs an the servers are fine WTF, fix this shit !! i want to play apb

If others aren't having a problem, and you're in the minority, then maybe it's your internet connection, or your hardware?

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:
1 hour ago, Slickmund said:
Eww I'm too solo for clans
1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

Frankly I stopped playing not because of lack of content or cheaters but because population on Citadel is nothing like in the 2017 or before.
It's just constant cyrilic mixed with arabic, no one to joke with, no one to troll and no one to meet.

So let me get this straight, you want to joke with people, troll with people and meet people. But you are too solo for a clan, a group of players that enjoy playing together. I fail to see the logic in this, to me it sounds like you should join Facebook or Twitter rather than play APB.

@Sergsininia I do not believe that, when my whole clan is teleporting. except for one player. and we have no idea why the game is so broke that other people have laggs and the other one can play normaly

Maybe she should change the server provider for the EU or for all. but that make no sense, other people suffer under the shity laggs. Edited by Sykc

To be honest I have maybe thought two people were fishy since BE. Cheater situation is alot better, however the weeks of perma lag jericho have driven out players to a point where on off hours there's only a 25% full district now. I can't really enjoy the game that way and I don't feel like maxing char on EU (even though I'm from EU :^) ). All in all I*m hopeful for the future.

2 hours ago, Slickmund said:

So let me get this straight, you want to joke with people, troll with people and meet people. But you are too solo for a clan, a group of players that enjoy playing together. I fail to see the logic in this, to me it sounds like you should join Facebook or Twitter rather than play APB.
I just don't get attached. Hookups over relationships. Also thanks my Facebook fans are fine and Twitter is trash. Edited by Clandestine

I'm not going to indulge any further, you do you, I'll do me. To me it just seems awkward to find the game less enjoyable over a lack of social aspects, whilst not being willing to look where you can actually find it.

I'd wait the engine upgrade and eventually new content before taking a look at the statistics and bashing on the company that bought your crappy 10 years old favorite game. I mean think about it, you wouldn't even be here bitching on the New forums

17 minutes ago, Lato said:

I'd wait the engine upgrade and eventually new content before taking a look at the statistics and bashing on the company that bought your crappy 10 years old favorite game. I mean think about it, you wouldn't even be here bitching on the New forums

so like, we cant complain until next year?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
18 minutes ago, Lato said:

so like, we cant complain until next year?
That sentence made me smile. Don't give me false hopes cookie.

@OP you are also forgetting that not everyone has APB linked to steam. So players like me, arent counted in steam charts.

Also if you wanna talk about Lag, go back a few years, that lag would make you complainers cry yourself to sleep at night, so just stop.

I think players that constantly complain, forget how badly G1 screwed this game, I think you have zero concept of the task they (LO) have fixing the bandaids G1 threw on this game. For every "fix" they made, they had at minimum 2 more bugs pop up, ON A CONSTANT BASIS!!!!

Edited by Killerela

Daily reminder for people who don't realize FairFight wasn't paid for.

8 hours ago, Killerela said:

@OP you are also forgetting that not everyone has APB linked to steam. So players like me, arent counted in steam charts.

hasnt it be stated that something like 90%+ use steam?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
8 hours ago, Killerela said:

hasnt it be stated that something like 90%+ use steam?
I know about 3/4 of my friends list are steam users, while the last 25% have steam, they played APB long before steam, and thus don't have their accounts linked.

1 minute ago, Sergsininia said:

I know about 3/4 of my friends list are steam users, while the last 25% have steam, they played APB long before steam, and thus don't have their accounts linked.

Yeah, I dont have mine linked anymore either.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
2 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

Yeah, I dont have mine linked anymore either.
You can unlink them? Idk that. I mean... I'm not going to but still...

21 hours ago, Clandestine said:

same, the only upside to Citadel is it's population and better latency in my case, /d chat is filled with whining hackusations or just simply dead half the time

6 minutes ago, K3i said:
21 hours ago, Clandestine said:

same, the only upside to Citadel is it's population and better latency in my case, /d chat is filled with whining hackusations or just simply dead half the time
There was a kid on Jericho hackusating, and calling "team watch x player, /report when Little Orbit brings it back". No naming, but really?

Things not gonna change untill they : 1.Stop lag and ban most cheaters(which i guess theyr doin it); 2.find matchmaking solution; 3.add 2 new contacts ; 4.upgrade the game to unreal 3.5.Otherwise people not gonna play this broken game doesnt matter how many trade systems and other shenanigans they make before dat

• Like 2