Just now, BingoBookBG said:

Things not gonna change untill they : 1.Stop lag and ban most cheaters(which i guess theyr doin it); 2.find matchmaking solution; 3.add 2 new contacts ; 4.upgrade the game to unreal 3.5.Otherwise people not gonna play this broken game doesnt matter how many trade systems and other shenanigans they make before dat

1. They're working on lag, most people have already stopped lagging. They have been banning cheaters...
  2. They're already planning on this, it's on their roadmap
  3. We don't need this now, tyvm
  4. Literally what they're doing right now
People are still playing, giving ideas, and helping fix the "broken" game. The trade systems and other shenanigans are what I assume to believe a team that is not working on the engine upgrade.

1 minute ago, Sergsininia said:
There was a kid on Jericho hackusating, and calling "team watch x player, /report when Little Orbit brings it back". No naming, but really?
Jericho has it's moments like this too why wouldn't it i mean, but at least when i still played there i remember there used to be a lot of 'lollygagging' people didn't take the game that seriously like their life depends on it and in general just had fun i have the best memories there, you Americans are much more fun to talk and hang around with than my fellow yuro's over in Citadel, it seems their limited grasp of English is all that it allows for them to do. Greetings from Lithuania btw o/.

1 minute ago, K3i said:
8 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
There was a kid on Jericho hackusating, and calling "team watch x player, /report when Little Orbit brings it back". No naming, but really?
Jericho has it's moments like this too why wouldn't it i mean, but at least when i still played there i remember there used to be a lot of 'lollygagging' people didn't take the game that seriously like their life depends on it and in general just had fun i have the best memories there, you Americans are much more fun to talk and hang around with than my fellow yuro's over in Citadel, it seems their limited grasp of English is all that it allows for them to do. Greetings from Lithuania btw o/.
Pretty much what I was doing yesterday with a group. Surprisingly, I've been enjoying the game much more playing with a group of people to joke around with, and maybe rage with, than playing solo.
plus my clan hasn't been playing w/ me as much ;-;

25 minutes ago, K3i said:
21 hours ago, Clandestine said:

I got bored in few weeks after unban of my main.
Frankly I stopped playing not because of lack of content or cheaters but because population on Citadel is nothing like in the 2017 or before.
It's just constant cyrilic mixed with arabic, no one to joke with, no one to troll and no one to meet.

same, the only upside to Citadel is it's population and better latency in my case, /d chat is filled with whining hackusations or just simply dead half the time
Ye Jericho pop seems lot more civilized but 200ms in mycase is either being unfairly immortal or just dying in lags Edited by Clandestine

On 7/30/2018 at 4:06 PM, Luminesca said:
On 7/30/2018 at 4:02 PM, TheJellyGoo said:
fits again so:

"Trying to use a statistic as an argumentative base

Lacks the capability to properly interpret said statistic

:thonk:"
Statistics tell me that, people are slowly but surely starting to leave the game, because #LO is slow at fixing the issues.
Better slow than no fixes at all

57 minutes ago, Clandestine said:
Ye Jericho pop seems lot more civilized but 200ms in mycase is either being unfairly immortal or just dying in lags
Jericho's population is full of mouth breathers, I left Jericho for Citadel and mainly play on Citadel now despite having 130-160ms there.

1 hour ago, Similarities said:
2 hours ago, Clandestine said:
Ye Jericho pop seems lot more civilized but 200ms in mycase is either being unfairly immortal or just dying in lags
Jericho's population is full of mouth breathers, I left Jericho for Citadel and mainly play on Citadel now despite having 130-160ms there.
I tried Jericho for a bit, but I really prefer all the foreign languages over the constant bickering and whining going on in Jericho districts. Seriously, it's like a goat pen in there.
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 7:00 AM, BXNNXD said:
apparently we do

in no particular order, LO pros:
-communicated openly, honestly, and frequently
-added battleye
-fixed fairfights unreliable configuration
-unbanned people who were falsely banned
-lowered g1c prices
-gave out free premium
-fixed the net code issues for some people

LO negatives:
-caused netcode issues in the first place
-unbanned some people who cheated

its been 3 months, i’m not sure why you expect some magical transformation into perfection
Technically the fist moth was just moving in
To me this is a huge amount of progress in such a short time

On 7/30/2018 at 7:03 AM, Nukkel said:
XD removed fairfight added all  hackers back to  the game who are still players.
HAHAHAH BUT WE  GOT BATTLEEYE WHICH IS GOOD I SUPPOSE, Plz stfu man.
Wow lowered   g1c prices like i didn't  spend enough cash on this   trash yet.
WOW free premium for a  quick cash-grab so that people buy more again! (btw already had premium so  bohoo 6  extra  days.)

Atleast we get honest  replies xd. "Sorry guys we are absolute trash with trash servers but here you go hackers unbanned!"
prove they were hackers and cheaters instead of being a jerk about it.
Even G1 knew and said it was not configured right and was giving out false positives
Stop being a hateful troll
On 7/30/2018 at 7:06 AM, Luminesca said:
On 7/30/2018 at 7:02 AM, TheJellyGoo said:
fits again so:

"Trying to use a statistic as an argumentative base

Lacks the capability to properly interpret said statistic

:thonk:"
Statistics tell me that, people are slowly but surely starting to leave the game, because #LO is slow at fixing the issues.
So you expect everything to be perfect instantly?
A bit unrealistic aren't you

On 7/30/2018 at 7:32 AM, Sergsininia said:

Your graph, if you read it, APB had an increase of 47% then 28%.
The population decrease of ~7% isn't a majority of the population. You have to take into account different variables when reading statistics.

1. APB hasn't had a content update for a long time.
  2. The hype train can only last for so long.
So, in fact, not a significant amount of people have left. The next content update, and new information regarding such will be released this week. (Hopefully, as MattScott has stated, there's a post coming this week, and due to a last minute bug in the update, it was delayed from last week, probably to this week)

FairFight bans, excluding Fraud bans, (all of them, not just hackers) were unbanned because of a lack of procedure, and proper documentation was done by G1. Little Orbit was not happy with how G1 handled it, so they unbanned everyone, instead of going through the thousands of bans and determining which were just or unjust. (AFTER BattlEye was implemented.)

Bring back cheaters? What? The population has soared, and cheaters are at an all time low, if even passed through the client side anti-cheat.
L.O. is still banning cheaters, and hackers, but on a more fine tuned basis, not mass banning.
FairFight is still working in the background, and BattlEye prevents anyone with a script kiddie plan from even launching the game.

Starting to leave? I have yet to see people leaving. It's July, most people are on break from school, and are probably on vacations, out of town or otherwise, thus not playing.
Some people are also working more, and trying to get income for the incoming school year.

The netcode was an accident, of course, and a side effect of re-configuring their network and servers, to resolve the lag from the netcode in the first place.
I'd list this as a pro, with the netcode bug as an accident, that even they are asking players for the information from their experiences getting d/c'd

• They didn't remove fairfight.
  • They didn't "add all hackers back" they reversed what they felt were unjust bans.
  • BattlEye is the current leader in anti-cheat? so... it is good? I see no issue here...
  • They lowered prices because the price gouging done by G1 was sore in people's minds, and LO wants to reconfigure their pricing so that they aren't going to make people think the game is P2W, (which it isn't at all, people are just dumb, and don't understand mechanics, and blame skill on money) They did that by permanently lowering the prices of Armas by 20%. This is the first stages of them "fixing" Armas.
  • Free Premium is a cash grab? How...? they're literally giving it away for free?...
  • You completely misunderstood everything MattScott, Lixil, and the community has said. Good job.
Statistics are numerical representations, and interpretations of numbers, and patterns. What you see as "statistics" can be manipulated to fit whatever narrative you want.
For Example:
348px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png

If you view this image of the United States 2016 Election, you would think that a majority of the citizens of the United States who voted (considering only 1/3 of the citizens vote *side note, that's piss poor, let's vote people <end sidenote>* But you fail to understand how the election actually turned out. A majority of the people who actually voted, voted for Hillary Clinton, while a minority actually voted for Trump.
XzYfvtFNGKw97H4PJePcmBErDZmsMd4wBJ6sL68d
Hillary had around a million more votes.

Statistics can be manipulated to showcase a specific outcome, like the election. In order to read statistics, and understand them, you need to understand the context.
A rare but welcome case of someone whos head is in this properly.  Thanks

On 7/30/2018 at 8:11 AM, BXNNXD said:

BE, arguably the best anticheat on the market, regularly has false bans 

that aside, it wasn’t fairfight itself that had banning issues, it was the way g1 had it configured and the way g1 documented bans (read: they didn’t)

On 7/30/2018 at 8:37 AM, Sergsininia said:

There is still a stigma, although reduced, by players who still think most of the people who play are hackers, while that's just not true.

Fear clouds the mind and the ones being negative in this thread seem very afraid.
But reality is I have yet to see one cheater since BattleEye and being here as long as I have being a high silver/low gold I'd say they're gone and people are blaming cheating when it was most likely lag or the op had better comps

Lets face it some of the online players have no life and stay playing so they're just that good
On 7/30/2018 at 10:40 AM, Clandestine said:

I got bored in few weeks after unban of my main.
Frankly I stopped playing not because of lack of content or cheaters but because population on Citadel is nothing like in the 2017 or before.
It's just constant cyrilic mixed with arabic, no one to joke with, no one to troll and no one to meet.

I'll buy a char slot or two and come play when I can
might be a little while it depends when money is freed up
The ms from Cali was still playable for me so it's no biggie for me

14 hours ago, Killerela said:

@OP you are also forgetting that not everyone has APB linked to steam. So players like me, arent counted in steam charts.

Also if you wanna talk about Lag, go back a few years, that lag would make you complainers cry yourself to sleep at night, so just stop.

I think players that constantly complain, forget how badly G1 screwed this game, I think you have zero concept of the task they (LO) have fixing the bandaids G1 threw on this game. For every "fix" they made, they had at minimum 2 more bugs pop up, ON A CONSTANT BASIS!!!!

Cookie can you give this one a cookie? They earned it

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
14 hours ago, Killerela said:

@OP you are also forgetting that not everyone has APB linked to steam. So players like me, arent counted in steam charts.

Also if you wanna talk about Lag, go back a few years, that lag would make you complainers cry yourself to sleep at night, so just stop.

I think players that constantly complain, forget how badly G1 screwed this game, I think you have zero concept of the task they (LO) have fixing the bandaids G1 threw on this game. For every "fix" they made, they had at minimum 2 more bugs pop up, ON A CONSTANT BASIS!!!!

Cookie can you give this one a cookie? They earned it
as requested
Hr2LDNx.gif

3 hours ago, BingoBookBG said:

Things not gonna change untill they : 1.Stop lag and ban most cheaters(which i guess theyr doin it); 2.find matchmaking solution; 3.add 2 new contacts ; 4.upgrade the game to unreal 3.5.Otherwise people not gonna play this broken game doesnt matter how many trade systems and other shenanigans they make before dat

3 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
  1. They're working on lag, most people have already stopped lagging. They have been banning cheaters...
  2. They're already planning on this, it's on their roadmap
  3. We don't need this now, tyvm
  4. Literally what they're doing right now
People are still playing, giving ideas, and helping fix the "broken" game. The trade systems and other shenanigans are what I assume to believe a team that is not working on the engine upgrade.
For three months of owning  APB and the first month of just moving in I'd say this is a huge step in the right direction.

Little Orbit is doing their job just fine and given the short time they've done so much compared to how G1 took your money and basically didn't fix anything properly hence more spaghetti coding that Little Orbit is fixing.
At this speed It's possible we will have 3.5 very soon which is a vast improvement to the quality of life here.
Just now, CookiePuss said:
as requested
Hr2LDNx.gif
We may not always see eye to eye  ( I mean who does anyways)  but this is why we love ya lol

6 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
We may not always see eye to eye  ( I mean who does anyways)  but this is why we love ya lol
o9bXvfC.gif

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
I hope you saw my replies before they were removed by mods.
But if not, thank you.

Just now, CookiePuss said:
But if not, thank you.
I seen the wink but if there were others I missed them.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
~snip~
  A rare but welcome case of someone whos head is in this properly.  Thanks
thank-you-so-much.jpg
I try to at least voice my opinion (and evidence/facts) when I can. Thank you for your thank you.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
But if not, thank you.
I seen the wink but if there were others I missed them.
Huh... they got put back up.

4 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

Time is relative, and when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Not quite....

When the going gets tough the tough play ping pong

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
Not quite....

When the going gets tough the tough play ping pong

I prefer Predator. 

On 7/31/2018 at 8:15 AM, Sergsininia said:
I missed this one single post.
I think I know who you are talking about and if so that person for the most part reports everybody for being better than them.
*edit* Including their own team. Edited by Fortune Runner

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
I missed this one single post.
I think I know who you are talking about and if so that person for the most part reports everybody for being better than them.
*edit* Including their own team.
yeah, these get quite annoying.
I've seen less yesterday, but still.

Last night I had some aggravating missions, where while the opposition was pretty much squashing me or my team, due to my silver/gold status, I mostly put it off as me not playing good for the night. However, I can easily see how some people would think their opponents are hacking.

I'd like to upload my 2/3 hours of gameplay, but I don't want to sit through and edit, nor show how much I suck at 1v1 missions. ( I got 3 of them and got really salty with the last one, when my opposition was teasing me, alongside running with final objective, can't show my bad side 😉 )

I literally can't imagine being so dumb to make a post like this, or complain about how LO is doing awful.

Like I can imagine being dead, but I seriously can't imagine being that unintelligent.

I'd actually rather be dead anyway, so thank god I can't imagine being OP